Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Future of internet is murky

Eankhi

The jews have made us all dependent on the internet. This was done on purpose. The internet was not a jewish invention, but as always, the jews took what was ours and ruined it.

The internet is everywhere. When you pay in a store with your credit/debit card; the machine that is used to process the information uses the internet. Even traffic lights use an internet connection! With the ever growing (and forced upon us) need for everything needing to be "online" and "in the cloud", the amount of "smart" gadgets grows. "smart" homes are becoming more and more a standard. Tech enthusiasts are of course quite happy. But think about this for a second... What if the internet were to go down? I do not mean a website going down, I mean literally, no internet anywhere. Just a total black-out. With the way things are going right now, this event might happen. We are already seeing symptoms of this. In Canada, a major telecommunication company named "Fido" crashed recently. Internet issues are becoming more and more common. Websites simply no longer working is another one.

Many people are unaware of this, but the internet is in-fact ran by jews. Jewmazon (amazon), jewgle (google), microjew (microsoft), and two others whom escape my name right now, control everything that is internet related. For those whom are aware, you already knew this, as digging in deep into IPs and such, most internet traffic goes to aws, which is jewmazon. Android is mostly using aws, despite it being a jewgle product. They are all working together. Of course, idiots go on about how one company is better than the other, and in the tech space, they appear as "rivals", but this is not the case. It is EXACTLY like jewanity and jewslam being "different" religions, but they are both jewish.
If they all crash, that is it. The internet will go down completely. This also means satellites, and other things that humanity sadly depends on.

Technology is progressing very rapidly. The demand for said technology is growing faster than said technology can develop. It can barely keep up. With the shortage of silicon, and other parts that make up electronics, this event might manifest. I am aware that the vast majority of people do not care about technology in the sense of how it works and such. They just buy their phones or whatever and go to jewbook and that is where it ends. But these people will cry so hard if that event were to manifest. It will affect all of us.

HAIL ENKI!!!!
HAIL ENLIL!!!!
HAIL ISHTAR!!!!
HAIL SHAMASH!!!!

HiddenSerpent said:
I need to clarify that it was Rogers and not Fido that crash. It made crash the "Interac" system that is use to pay with debit cards.

Metal shortages will no longer be a problem with advances in nuclear fusion.🌞

And this is the part I suggest Judaism, Christianity, Budhhism, Wiccan and Islam needs ALL of their religious freedoms revoked.

The Jews know that, when their religion receives government protection, they can carry out countless curses and crimes with little to no opposition. If people removed their religious freedoms, they're fucked.

2TRJ4X7.png

Sunny said:

And the fact that there is no shortage of silicon. :roll: That's a flimsy jewish lie to create more hysteria.
There is a shortage of refined silicon.

The world is made of silicon. Common sand is silicon dioxide, and you can extract pure silicon by simply melting the sand and running electricity through it. 28% of the Earth's crust is silicon, making it the most abundant metal in Earth's crust. (Iron is mostly in the core, and only 6% of the crust.)

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=379104 time=1659679608 user_id=346]
Sunny said:

And the fact that there is no shortage of silicon. :roll: That's a flimsy jewish lie to create more hysteria.
There is a shortage of refined silicon.

The world is made of silicon. Common sand is silicon dioxide, and you can extract pure silicon by simply melting the sand and running electricity through it. 28% of the Earth's crust is silicon, making it the most abundant metal in Earth's crust. (Iron is mostly in the core, and only 6% of the crust.)

Indeed you are right, there is a lot of silicon available.

DisillusionedCitizen said:
And this is the part I suggest Judaism, Christianity, Budhhism, Wiccan and Islam needs ALL of their religious freedoms revoked.

The Jews know that, when their religion receives government protection, they can carry out countless curses and crimes with little to no opposition. If people removed their religious freedoms, they're fucked.

I don't know about Wicca and Buddhism but the New Age mixes all sorts of knowledge, e.g. Christity and Paganism and so on. You can't mix opposite things.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back