Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What are you waiting for? Just do it

Eankhi

Astrology charts dictate our fate. All major events in one's life are depicted in our birth charts. Because of this, the jews do not teach us Astrology. We must find this knowledge on our own. However, in some parts of the world, the jews do teach Astrology. Why? The answer is simple. The jews show people Astrology, and then tell people that this is "the plan of god". The jews always find a way to use knowledge that belongs to us against us. These poor souls know their charts, but know nothing on how to use it. Instead, they are taught to believe that the jew on a stick is there to "help" them and guide them to "heaven". This is the same tactic as in the far East, where these "holy people" are nothing but bums whom meditate and beg for money. People give them money, and in exchange, they receive their "blessing", which is nothing more than corrupted, rotten energy. This energy would actually destroy the person, as the person does not meditate, and thus, the rotten energy would stay on their aura, causing all sorts of problems. The jews know this, and this is why the jews highly encourage this.

We all suffer. The issue is that we have been programmed to accept the suffering, and do nothing about it. This mindset is present even in Spiritual Satanists, unfortunately. If you are currently suffering, why are you whining? What good will that do? Satan will NOT magically make your life all wonderful and full of rainbows (yes, that is an allegory). You must work for it. You must not whine and sit on your ass, and expect "miracles". This mindset is toxic, and self destructive. Achieving the Joy of Satan takes a lot of patience, and dedication. If you need money, why are you crying about it? Do money spells. If you do not have many friends, or no friends at all, why are you begging Satan to give you friendships? Program your aura to attract friendships. If you are stressed, why are you constantly repeating that you are stressed? Do Hatha Yoga, close your chakras, do void meditations. Doing nothing, and expecting Satan to save your ass, is a xian mindset. It is not a form of devotion/dedication. Those whom suffer the most, and have a very hard life, will cry often, and express how sad they are to Satan. They will say things like "I hate my life", "I want to kill myself to escape this", and other negative statements. It is perfectly understandable to feel this way. You are not the only one whom has said these things. But guess what? This way of thinking, is in-fact a form of weakness. All it does is show Satan that you do not trust Him. It shows a lack of faith in Him. It also shows that you do not trust yourself, and that you do not trust your own powers. Instead, do the required meditations to get out of your situation. Stop complaining. You have the power to get of your situation. All you need to do is use your powers. Meditations increase your power, but the meditations themselves do not give you material success. You must direct the energies into your goal. For example: You can meditate on your 4th chakra all you want; if you want love, you must use the energies that are created from empowering the 4th chakra.

Knowing your chart can help you better understand your weak points, and where your energies should be going to. Note: Do not overwork yourself; work on one goal at a time. What is the most important thing for you right now? Work on obtaining that. Stop complaining to Satan that you do not have said thing, or that you want said thing. You are a warrior of Satan. You are strong. You are brave. You are fearless. You are one with Satan.

HAIL ENKI!!!!
HAIL ENLIL!!!!
HAIL ISHTAR!!!!
HAIL SHAMASH!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back