Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Has anyone else's third eye been in pain lately?

Soul Wings

I've noticed it pretty bad the last couple of weeks, I've never had pain this bad randomly directly on my third eye. It's also made it hard to think when it happens. It can be so painful at times I have to hold my forehead, thankfully this just looks like I have a headache to most people.
I heard there was a jewish holiday at some point soon if not been already. Does anyone know what this is about/what it's called so I can craft something to combat it?

From a Spiritual perspective, I think the pain could be a sign that you're connected to something deceptive, for example something to do with the enemy programs such as xianity. If you're aware of anything like that, then distancing yourself could help. If not, you can still solve the issue energetically. The most obvious way would be to use the Sun's energy to burn away whatever is causing the headache, but you can also try using silver energy instead, along with vibrating Munka. I find that both are greatly effective at removing and deflecting unwanted energies, while also having a refreshing, soothing feeling to it.

As for a physical interpretation, have you perhaps felt stressed lately? Has yoga been going well? In particular, do the muscles near your neck and shoulders feel tense? If so, try massaging them. Tenseness near the neck can occasionally cause headaches.

Soul Wings said:
I've noticed it pretty bad the last couple of weeks, I've never had pain this bad randomly directly on my third eye. It's also made it hard to think when it happens. It can be so painful at times I have to hold my forehead, thankfully this just looks like I have a headache to most people.
I heard there was a jewish holiday at some point soon if not been already. Does anyone know what this is about/what it's called so I can craft something to combat it?

Not pain in my forehead but I had to do extra deep cleaning the other day. It seemed like a lot was thrown towards me.

Soul Wings said:

This sounds like an energy blockage of some kind. Bad localized pain usually means energy is stuck somewhere and can't circulate.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Open_Blocked_Chakras.html

Try opening the 6th chakra. The blockage is usually in the chakra above the pain, which in this case is the 6th chakra.

Visualize white-gold energy entering the 6th chakra, and vibrate AUM (or YAUM or GAUM) while focusing on it, which is in the center of your head:
6th_Chakra.gif

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/6th_Chakra.html

Soul Wings said:

Have you done any work pertaining to your third eye or 6th chakra? In regards to any attacks, do you feel any other symptoms, spiritual or physical? Does your third eye/astral vision seem to function the same as before, or worse?

In regards to any attacks, increase your AOP significantly. If you are short on time, program the energy specifically against enemy attacks (as opposed to preventing every bit of negativity around you).

As always, the FRTR and cleaning afterward will remove any curses on you. In severe cases, do a 3x FRTR aimed directly at yourself. Also, any cleaning energy after the RTR should be programmed to clean Hebrew curses, not general cleaning.

Moving further, use Satanama to alleviate physical or spiritual imbalances, at least in the short term. If this is a balance/overstimulation problem, Satanama will help, but also will alternate nose breathing or hatha yoga. Both hatha yoga and Satanama will also work physically, in the case the headache is caused by physical ailments.

For physical causes of the headache, these are normally in the form of 'heat' (inflammation) from stressed organs or dampness/phlegm-like particles from improper digestion. If you are feeling any signs of mucus, congestion in the head or chest, tightness in the body, sluggish digestion, redness of the face, new pimples, excess anger or feelings of tightness or irritation, etc; these are all signs of both dampness or heat.

The forehead in particular can be caused by these ailments:
Headache7.jpg

Source (and more details)

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=378888 time=1659581300 user_id=21286]
As far as I was aware I had fully opened my third eye, that is why this is weird. I don't think all my chakras are open though. I have lost track to be honest, I might have to start from scratch. Could this happen from someone trying to force it shut?
Yes, after doing the RTR and my final ritual to Abraxas, there seems to be no trace of it. I do need to keep practicing yoga however, I have been slacking on this.

Soul Wings said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
As far as I was aware I had fully opened my third eye, that is why this is weird. I don't think all my chakras are open though. I have lost track to be honest, I might have to start from scratch. Could this happen from someone trying to force it shut?
Yes, after doing the RTR and my final ritual to Abraxas, there seems to be no trace of it. I do need to keep practicing yoga however, I have been slacking on this.

The chakras being open just means there is an energy flow through them. However, certain chakras can still be dirty, partially blocked, more/less strong, etc. In this case, perhaps it was due to negative energy from the enemy, or perhaps the Abrasax ritual interacted with it and thereby relieved the pain.

There can be a couple of reasons for this. I'm not sure why someone would try to force it shut, but yes I would imagine that would cause pain. Also, not sure why the third eye, of all things. I think more common targets would be the solar chakra or pre-existing karmic problems. Make sure your AOP is strong, regardless.

As long as it is gone now, that is good.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=379099 time=1659675540 user_id=21286]
Soul Wings said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:

The chakras being open just means there is an energy flow through them. However, certain chakras can still be dirty, partially blocked, more/less strong, etc. In this case, perhaps it was due to negative energy from the enemy, or perhaps the Abrasax ritual interacted with it and thereby relieved the pain.

There can be a couple of reasons for this. I'm not sure why someone would try to force it shut, but yes I would imagine that would cause pain. Also, not sure why the third eye, of all things. I think more common targets would be the solar chakra or pre-existing karmic problems. Make sure your AOP is strong, regardless.

As long as it is gone now, that is good.
I'm glad you're feeling better!

A sudden relief like that does suggest a blockage, or a chunk of negative energy, which was cleared.

Yes, enemy attacks can cause it. If they send negative energy at you, and you don't completely return it, yes, it can stick to your soul and interfere with energy circulation.

The third eye is associated with psychic insight and discerning the truth about matters. The Abrasax ritual specifically targets that with the affirmation "You obliterate ignorance and run it over with the divine Chariot of the Glowing Sun." It's a very powerful ritual, and Abrasax is a very powerful Demon. It certainly could have been what helped you!

As JG Blitzkreig said, make sure your Aura of Protection is strong.
Also make sure you do the cleaning recommended after the Final RTR.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back