Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How can I make someone lose all their friends?

Camila Javiera

Hello brothers.

I want to get revenge on someone who has been very annoying and selfish. It's about a person who spends all day in Discord talking with his friends. I want all his friends to reject him and lose them all.

Someone know how to I can do?

May I ask you what this person has done to you, personally? Just because a person is selfish and annoying, does that justify to curse that person to lose all his/her friends?

I mean, I personally would never waste any time and energy on someone who falls under the category selfish/annoying. I would either tell it straight out to them, or simply leave the person/people alone. Justice is important, though, causing any mischief and put others to harm should not be okay if it isn't deserved.

Your answers to how to use black magick, or programming energies into such goals, can be found in the Satanic Witchcraft section in JoS.

Responsibility to the responsible.

Also, we are Brothers and Sisters here. Not only brothers.

Hypatia666 said:
It's about a person who spends all day in Discord talking with his friends. I want all his friends to reject him and lose them all.
He's on discord whole day? That means he has no real friends, so this would be a waste of time for you.

Hypatia666 said:
Hello brothers.

I want to get revenge on someone who has been very annoying and selfish. It's about a person who spends all day in Discord talking with his friends. I want all his friends to reject him and lose them all.

Put this person in your focus and vent your anger at them. This will alleviate your anger at them and bring them some minor misfortune. Assuming they were only mean to you and did not damage your life, this is sufficient and not worth investing time and energy into the curse you desire (which may take a decent effort).

Live in the end. Talk as if, act as if, feel as if he has no friends. Revise situations you've witnessed friends in your mind to not be there or alter the scenario where they showed no signs of really liking him.

Blitz has the right idea. Just get angry or sad or w/e and write all your emotion down in its raw form. "I hate that you spend time with your friends who are losers" etc like a diary. Just remember to remind yourself that you are worth spending time with and you can always find other people who will. Don't bother with curses. They can have disastrous concequences. Be the bigger person and deal with the problem in a mature way.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=378837 time=1659564185 user_id=21286]
Hypatia666 said:
Hello brothers.

Put this person in your focus and vent your anger at them. This will alleviate your anger at them and bring them some minor misfortune. Assuming they were only mean to you and did not damage your life, this is sufficient and not worth investing time and energy into the curse you desire (which may take a decent effort).

Considering he asked this question, i dont feel like he/she is at a level where this will do the trick, i might be totally wrong in judging him/her.

If my judgement is correct about him/her then using nautiz in small amount to create a little hardship in some field or isa in small amount to create a little sadness in victim would be better.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=378837 time=1659564185 user_id=21286]
Hypatia666 said:
Hello brothers.

Thank you for your response and understanding. I'm using a translator so I guess I didn't express myself clearly, but you got the gist of the question.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back