Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

[Video] Christian "tries Kundalini" at a "Buddhist church" and "got possessed"

In the video (end of post), Christian woman (who is addicted to marijuana and Tylenol, her words) self-exposes her stupidity, buzzard brain, mentally deranged-self which is completely reflective of the Christian crowd. You can also check the video description of the moronicness of such a situation. Now, watching the video and being slammed with her endless Jebo babble is extremely and annoying, and might make you wanna punch your computer screen, so let me summarize her "experience":

Marijuana/Tylenol addict took herself, and her daughter to a "Buddhist church" (as if such things exist), to get a "Kundalini" done on them....assumably a corrupted form of Kundalini done by non-experienced practitioners, didn't do an ounce of research on WHAT IS Kundalini or anything occultic or pertain to Godhood, and how to properly practice it, therefore didn't bother to question said-practitioners of their experience, or the fact that "mainstream Buddhism" is a corrupted enemy religion.

:p What could POSSIBLY go wrong!? :p

And what's next? People are gonna rave about how they needed Rabbi Jebo to tell them not to mix electricity and water, and how he did so......AFTER the incident!?

It's this type of utter foolishness that makes people hate the occult, and negatively pereceptifies people's views on the occult.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGTqx5vy0DE

Hey....but Thank Yahwisheewashee and Rabbi Jeebo she's "HEALED" now from :twisted: evil Satan and his Demons :twisted: and

:p FOUND THE LIGHT! :p

She's undergoing some kind of spiritual attack. They do that a lot to try to scare people into that religion.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back