Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dream with Snakes

Kramer

I've dreamed of snakes for two days in a row. Before I always dreamed of very big and hairy spiders and then something bad always happened. But now I'm dreaming about snakes (although I'm passionate about snakes and I'm not afraid of snakes, unlike spiders I'm almost phobic). On the first day I dreamed, it was a white snake and it was huge! It was a really big snake, it was the size of a structure. But she was aggressive. But on the second day I dreamed about snakes, it was a snake of the same size, but it was black in color. This black snake could speak, it spoke with a human voice. She questioned me about how frustrated I was. That I was beautiful, that I didn't have to be so frustrated, that I was amazing. In the dream I could feel that she admired me or loved me. But for some reason, the white snake in my first dream was aggressive. She didn't speak. It was just a wild snake, but it coiled around and tried to eat everyone that got close to me. Maybe I'm just dreaming about snakes because I like snakes a lot and dream about having a pet snake. Or is there even the possibility that these dreams have some meaning?
Really! I LOVE SNAKES 😅

Kramer said:
I've dreamed of snakes for two days in a row. Before I always dreamed of very big and hairy spiders and then something bad always happened. But now I'm dreaming about snakes (although I'm passionate about snakes and I'm not afraid of snakes, unlike spiders I'm almost phobic). On the first day I dreamed, it was a white snake and it was huge! It was a really big snake, it was the size of a structure. But she was aggressive. But on the second day I dreamed about snakes, it was a snake of the same size, but it was black in color. This black snake could speak, it spoke with a human voice. She questioned me about how frustrated I was. That I was beautiful, that I didn't have to be so frustrated, that I was amazing. In the dream I could feel that she admired me or loved me. But for some reason, the white snake in my first dream was aggressive. She didn't speak. It was just a wild snake, but it coiled around and tried to eat everyone that got close to me. Maybe I'm just dreaming about snakes because I like snakes a lot and dream about having a pet snake. Or is there even the possibility that these dreams have some meaning?
Really! I LOVE SNAKES 😅

Could be a message from a demon about some problems you are going trough. I don't fully understand the first one. Agressive, but towards who/what. I guess the best part is that you did not feel fear or threatened about them. I had a similar dream this year.

Kramer said:
Really! I LOVE SNAKES 😅

I've always had trouble understanding what people say about lucid dreams, as if it were something extraordinary, as I have for as long as I can remember.
It turned out that over time I was able to discern a little about them and create some types of "patterns" for each of them.
I can't say with extreme certainty, because I'm not an experienced Satanist and recently I made my commitment to Lucifer and the Demons of Hell.
It appears to be the manifestation of a demon, contacting you in what he saw as the best possible way for you to understand the message. What message is this? Literally what he told you in the dream. I don't know you, but maybe you might be at a stage in your life where you have to go through some kind of transformation, experience new things, break free from your shackles. Always being responsible for himself and his health, I couldn't help but emphasize this.

sorry for my bad english, i'm brazilian and my native language is portuguese.

RodLucifer666 said:
Kramer said:
Really! I LOVE SNAKES 😅

I've always had trouble understanding what people say about lucid dreams, as if it were something extraordinary, as I have for as long as I can remember.
It turned out that over time I was able to discern a little about them and create some types of "patterns" for each of them.
I can't say with extreme certainty, because I'm not an experienced Satanist and recently I made my commitment to Lucifer and the Demons of Hell.
It appears to be the manifestation of a demon, contacting you in what he saw as the best possible way for you to understand the message. What message is this? Literally what he told you in the dream. I don't know you, but maybe you might be at a stage in your life where you have to go through some kind of transformation, experience new things, break free from your shackles. Always being responsible for himself and his health, I couldn't help but emphasize this.

Fico feliz por ter uma resposta de uma pessoa brasileira. Eu também sou brasileira rs

Im not too sure about this but i have a theory that some symbology in people's dreams could have different meanings with each individual.

But if i were to interpret this, i would perhaps say that it is possible you could be cut off from the masculine parts of your soul, or perhaps there is a lot of frustration or even trauma that could be stored in the masculine parts of your soul.

2 days in a row.
2 snakes
Black and white
White= male, yang
Black = female, yin

The two snakes: ida and pingala, they -alongside sushumna-, ascend the vertebrae and form a heart shaped posture when reaching the final highest stage....

I'd say do a Mars square in its correct timing, or if you wanna do it now you could use Uruz and Sowilo alongside Wunjo maybe to heal any masculine part of you that is injured.

Kramer said:
RodLucifer666 said:
Kramer said:
Really! I LOVE SNAKES 😅

Fico feliz por ter uma resposta de uma pessoa brasileira. Eu também sou brasileira rs

Hahaha, é mesmo? Fico feliz também! Inclusive umas horas depois eu me deparei em um post do fórum em PT do JoS e nele vi uma foto de perfil escrito "Dream" e nas assinaturas, uma cobra branca enrolada no braço de uma figura egípcia (mesmo não te conhecendo, você e seu testemunho ficaram na minha cabeça por algumas horas). Cheguei mais ou menos na conclusão do rapaz da postagem acima desta aqui (Caspianthedreamer)

Minha mensagem para essa pessoa do fórum em PT foi essa abaixo, vou postar pois talvez possa te ajudar de alguma forma mas resumindo, parece ser um trauma mesmo, se for pensar bem, bate com o que o Caspian disse e isso foi ontem, talvez tenha algum fundo de verdade. Segue abaixo a mensagem.

Obs: recebi um pouco de intuição na hora de fazer este post abaixo por isso agradeci a pessoa, quando eu estava digitando para fazer-lhe uma pergunta acabaram vindo algumas respostas na minha cabeça e eu agradecia-vo-la por ter aparecido naquele momento.

"Já estou tão maluco com esse negócio de ficar navegando entre sites em EN e PT que já estava digitando em inglês para falar com você kkkkkk Não pude deixar de notar a sua foto de perfil e cobra branca na sua assinatura.
Hoje na divisão em inglês de JoS e me deparei com uma pergunta de uma garota, da qual dizer estar tendo alguns sonhos recentes com cobras, sendo uma destes sonhos em que ela encontra uma cobra branca muito grande, extremamente selvagem e agressiva.

Pelo menos deduzo que você pode ser desta mais a par da simbologia "serpente albina" e pela foto do seu perfil "Dream saberia me explanar algo a respeito do sonho desta garota? Sei que o sonho não é meu e não nada com isso mas são coincidências que acontecem e na menor tenho das hipóteses eu tenho algo para aprender com vocês.

O segundo sonho dela era uma outra serpente enorme, porém, esta era negra, e ela falava. Dizia algumas coisas como "Você é linda, auto-suficiente, capaz".

Pensado que poderia ser demônio ou próprio voz a intuição dela para que "descame" sua pele de serpente. Uma transformação pode ser em relação a algum problema que ela já passou no presente momento ou mesmo durante toda a sua vida, talvez falta de segurança em si mesma. Pensando bem, agora estou achando um pouco difícil ser um demônio se manifestando neste sonho, parece mesmo que é o subconsciente de tentar lutar contra algum tipo de trauma ou algo do tipo. São muitas as informações mais passadas por esta garota para que possa ter apenas um diagnóstico de fato ou algo que se aproxime disso, porém, está querendo trabalhar com base nas poucas informações que ela concedeu.

Acho que agora entendi, obrigado pela ajuda!"

Espero que seja útil =]

fuoco blu 666 said:
Ti taggo in caso

Fuocoblu analyses oneiric elements and gives interpretations, he could help you if he has time.

This is one of his posts on the meanings of various animals but it looks to me like he has not yet mentioned the snake.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=67797&p=322694#p322694

TheAbyss said:
fuoco blu 666 said:
Ti taggo in caso

Fuocoblu analyses oneiric elements and gives interpretations, he could help you if he has time.

This is one of his posts on the meanings of various animals but it looks to me like he has not yet mentioned the snake.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=67797&p=322694#p322694

Fantastic. Thanks for sharing.Very amazing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back