Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can you recommend me please some books about female psychology?

Antichrist

Hi there!

I want to know more about the opposite gender psychology and how I should treat them as a man . So I would like to read some books on this topic. Also, I'd like to read some books about family life . So any recommendations?

Hail Satan!

Nero said:
Hi there!

I want to know more about the opposite gender psychology and how I should treat them as a man . So I would like to read some books on this topic. Also, I'd like to read some books about family life . So any recommendations?

Hail Satan!

Hello :)

To warn you, most books or other advice about women are such cringe-worthy bullshit, and are harmful to society with perpetuating the "men versus women" conflict.

For a book about family life, look up "The SS Family" in the JoS Library.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=378555 time=1659420733 user_id=57]
Nero said:
Hi there!

Hail Satan!

To warn you, most books or other advice about women are such cringe-worthy bullshit, and are harmful to society with perpetuating the "men versus women" conflict.

Thank you for the recommendation 😊

BTW, what if read Jung ? I've heard that he was a good psychologist...

Nero said:
Hi there!

Hail Satan!
Two superb books are: The way of the superior man, Models by Mark Manson

Nero said:
Lydia [JG said:
Nero said:
Hi there!

Hail Satan!

Carl Jung was another degenerate and subversive Jew just like Freud, the one who promoted in the forums this deception about Jung was Majewson in his sermons.

Wotanwarrior said:
Nero said:
Lydia [JG said:

Carl Jung was another degenerate and subversive Jew just like Freud, the one who promoted in the forums this deception about Jung was Majewson in his sermons.

But what is wrong about Jung and his works? I've read some of HP hooded Cobra's messages where he calls Jung a gentile and speaks quite well of him...

Nero said:
Wotanwarrior said:
Nero said:

But what is wrong about Jung and his works? I've read some of HP hooded Cobra's messages where he calls Jung a gentile and speaks quite well of him...

Just take a quick look at his facial features and you'll quickly realize.

27573773_152934575371220_5405481740930121728_n.jpg

R.22af7c7e2f1837e67480fc05a4c839d9

Nero said:
Wotanwarrior said:

Carl Jung was a brilliant man back in his time. He was revolutionary in the sense he tried to map out human personalities in order for people to understand others better. "Know thy self" is the first step to spiritual advancement when one is walking the path and the best way to do this is to "know thy neighbor" i.e, know your fellow man.

From the things I have read and seen all over the internet, in the past decade, people have been working hard to discredit Jung and his work, especially a working map of human personalities called the Myer-Brigg's Personality Test or MBTI which was entirely based off of Jung's work. Should I even mention how in the world of (((psychology))) Jung is as laughable a name as Tesla is in the world of (((physics)))?

I began to see in the past few years how jews and other big tech organizations started to buy up all of the websites and books talking about the MBTI and corrupting the findings. My theory is they are trying to dissuade people from understanding their fellow man so that the psychopaths and sociopaths/narcissists may live within society and NOT be discovered. We have predators walking around that the MBTI clearly illustrates with a simple test, who is more prone to psychopathy, addictions, hazardous recreation seeking, etc.

For those of you who think that Jung took our Gods as just "archetypes" do not understand primordial forces and how they function. These forces also reside in our Gods but the archetypes are NOT gods themselves. Each personality archetype, just like what one sees in astrology, has a predisposition to one or more elements than another. This was all what Jung was pointing at. Jung became especially esoteric in the books he published late in his career and as with all esoteric knowledge, you must bring nuance to your understanding of it and NOT take it as "literal" or at "face value". Discretion is always advised.

I personally find his publications about how our fellow human-beans work to be one of the most valuable maps out there. To me, the MBTI is the culmination of a person's astrological chart. Concise, easy to read, and has allowed me to see and identify people who is friendly and who is a foe with limited interaction with a high degree of accuracy.

I will also leave this here: What HPHC has said about Jung and "The fact that I mention Jung doesn't mean I am his fan or accept all his theories or something. He is insightful but that's it."

I am by no means an expert about the man, one should always research for one's self, but I have thoroughly used Jung's maps as a basis for my own and it is the most Accurate map I have come across. I highly recommend anyone trying to understand their fellow beings to read Jung and study the MBTI.

Now, the one thing everyone gets wrong about MBTI, thanks to the (((school of brainwashing))) that is the government/private school system, is taking the "test" part of it is some kind of "final answer", when the MBTI doctrine has always stated that this is NOT the case. Think of the answer as more of a "compass" to point you in a direction where you may want to look first. Only by understanding yourself and others can you come to read the archetypes and find the one that is closest to You. Also the "Feeling and Thinking" axis split is the "weakest", and as such, xxFx vs xxTx can sometimes be xxXx, though there are other possible "mixed types". The questionnaire may not help elucidate this, but study and self reflection Can. Many also find looking at the "cognitive function stack", also derived from Jung, very helpful in their quest to "know thyself". I use both plus my own map. If anyone has any questions about any of this, especially the MBTI, just message or email me.

The only ones who speak ill of this man's work are one's who either have no knowledge about him, who have heard others talk badly about him and have never done their own research/did surface level research from (((accredited sources))) and called it a day, or who is a subconscious predator too scared to know or allow the populace to know of their predatory behaviors. "Shut it down!!11!" They will cry. "Don't look, goy!" They will yell. Do your own research and you will know.

Enigmatic_Rabbit said:
MBTI is like astrology, but less accurate and less comprehensive. Spiritual Satanists in general would benefit more from knowing astrology.

I don't have a book to recommend to you, but one thing that may be helpful is to connect to the mind of a Goddess or SS woman (with a free and clean soul) to look at and explore her thoughts on various topics such as family and more.

This probably requires a certain level of intimacy, but can give you some insights into female psychology.

Or you can also ask a Goddess what she thinks about various mainly female topics.

Wotanwarrior said:
Nero said:
Wotanwarrior said:

Looks fine to me?

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Wotanwarrior said:

This looks like many old German or Swiss men who are not jews.

I have also seen what hooded Cobra said about him and also he supported Hitler, maybe I was too hasty by automatically associating him with Freud.

Nero said:
Hi there!

Hail Satan!
The most pain in my life as well the most happiness in my life was due to women.

There is no particular way of being or psychology of females or males. Everyone is different and they can exhibit different personality traits simultaneously.

The most important point in a male to female relationship long term is synergy and compatibility.

You can't be what you're not and she can't be anything other than herself. Pretending to be someone different will only lead to resentment.

That is all there is to it.

Jack said:
You can't be what you're not and she can't be anything other than herself. Pretending to be someone different will only lead to resentment.

I understand this, but at what degree this is true?

Does this mean that one cannot evolve and develop another personality? Take natal charts as an example. The natal chart changes through reincarnations due to the steps that one takes in each life

AlexElPM said:
Jack said:

Does this mean that one cannot evolve and develop another personality? Take natal charts as an example. The natal chart changes through reincarnations due to the steps that one takes in each life
How one expresses themselves and how they are changes through life as well, especially so for Spiritual Satanists who evolve. In any case, you are what you are and pretending to be someone else is a fools errand.

AlexElPM said:
Jack said:

You can develop different personality traits but unless you are in complete unanimous control of your mind-body-soul by reaching an extremely high advancement level in Yoga ,I don't think you can fundamentally change who you are.

For example people who are highly emotional by nature (by astrology) is not going to be be able to become players with women ,because he's going to be extremely attached to a person.

A man who is going to appeal to a vast majority of women and thus have options with vast majority of women who have high extroverion, low neuroticism ,low conscientious, High in the Ego ,Cunning, Ruthlessness factors. He gives more importance to the physical attributes rather than emotions etc. He gives more importance to results rather than reveling in the feeling of connecting with another person.

You need a certain callous ruthlessness to become a player just as you would need to become a Commander or a General or a CEO. Some people just do not have the capacity to become like that.

Some people since they are extremely emotional will become attached to their partner and can't even fathom cheating on them. While the player is cheating on all of the women he's dating while the women feel special.

Not to say one kind of person is better or worse than the other. Both have different attributes.

And there are different people who gravitate towards different people. Some men might want a woman who is making money and contributing to the relationship 50 - 50 while others might want to be in control and make majority of the money.

We are all different and lying to ourselves and others just creates unnecessary problems.

We can learn about ourselves from astrology and personality tests.

It also depends on your goals. Personally I'm currently completely invested in preparing financially for the future ,so I don't even talk to women other than my gf. However when I'm done I'm going to introduce the idea of polygyny to my girlfriend and I'm going to have atleast two wives (not legally Ofcourse because I'm never going to get married legally. ) and I also want to have atleast 5 children or more.

The thing about being an SS is that you have free reign to follow your own nature and no one can stop you or force you to follow societies dictates.

Jack said:
AlexElPM said:
Jack said:

You can develop different personality traits but unless you are in complete unanimous control of your mind-body-soul by reaching an extremely high advancement level in Yoga ,I don't think you can fundamentally change who you are.

For example people who are highly emotional by nature (by astrology) is not going to be be able to become players with women ,because he's going to be extremely attached to a person.

A man who is going to appeal to a vast majority of women and thus have options with vast majority of women who have high extroverion, low neuroticism ,low conscientious, High in the Ego ,Cunning, Ruthlessness factors. He gives more importance to the physical attributes rather than emotions etc. He gives more importance to results rather than reveling in the feeling of connecting with another person.

You need a certain callous ruthlessness to become a player just as you would need to become a Commander or a General or a CEO. Some people just do not have the capacity to become like that.

Some people since they are extremely emotional will become attached to their partner and can't even fathom cheating on them. While the player is cheating on all of the women he's dating while the women feel special.

Not to say one kind of person is better or worse than the other. Both have different attributes.

And there are different people who gravitate towards different people. Some men might want a woman who is making money and contributing to the relationship 50 - 50 while others might want to be in control and make majority of the money.

We are all different and lying to ourselves and others just creates unnecessary problems.

It also depends on your goals. Personally I'm currently completely invested in preparing financially for the future ,so I don't even talk to women other than my gf. However when I'm done I'm going to introduce the idea of polygyny to my girlfriend and I'm going to have atleast two wives (not legally Ofcourse because I'm never going to get married legally. ) and I also want to have atleast 5 children or more.

The thing about being an SS is that you have free reign to follow your own nature and no one can stop you or force you to follow societies dictates.

Why do you want to have 2 wives?

And how do you like the idea of having more than 2 wives, for example 4 ?

Nero said:
Hi there!

Hail Satan!

If there was a book that perfectly described and talked about female psychology it would be to heavy to even lift. :lol:

Nero said:
Jack said:
AlexElPM said:

Why do you want to have 2 wives?

And how do you like the idea of having more than 2 wives, for example 4 ?
Because I am polygamous by nature and can love different women completely separately.

And I could manage 4 women separately when they don't know about each other. But having them know about each other and then managing all of them at once would be too much drama and I like to have peace in my life. If this was the medieval times ,I would definitely go with 4 but with so many things going on I'll be content with two. Also I want the women to be bisexual so they don't feel slighted in the arrangement. I want them to love each other so they don't feel any type of way.

A small segment of men are polygamous but they choose to be cheaters rather than be honest. My honor prevents me from breaking promises I made so I can't do that.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back