Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

DuckDuckGo is sharing tracking data

robb

DuckDuckGo privacy browser caught sending tracking data to Microsoft

DuckDuckGo privacy browser caught sending tracking data to Microsoft - CyberGuy
Kurt Knutsson
3 minutes
Is it safe to still use DuckDuckGo? Yes, if you do this one thing.

DuckDuckGo, an alternative browser known for its stance and embrace of privacy first, has been sharing tracking data from its customers with Microsoft.

In an apparent deal struck between DuckDuckGo and Microsoft, tracking data is shared when others may have thought their web activity was completely anonymous.

A security researcher Zach Edwards deserves credit for a report after conducting several tests. Edwards says “while DuckDuckGo blocks Google and Facebook trackers, it allowed Microsoft trackers to continue running”.

Investigative research shows that the browser allowed trackers related to Bing (a Microsoft search engine) and LinkedIn web addresses.

DuckDuckGo acknowledges sharing tracking data with Microsoft

DuckDuckGo CEO Gabriel Weinberg responded by saying that the browser intentionally allows Microsoft trackers to third-party sites as part of terms in a search syndication agreement with Microsoft.

In a statement released by DuckDuckGo following the not-so-private tracking allowed by Microsoft, DuckDuckGo says it will keep improving users’ right to privacy. “We have always been extremely careful to never promise anonymity when browsing”. The statement goes on to explain that their privacy protection is still superior to that offered by leading browsers including Safari, Edge, and Firefox.
Is it still safe to use DuckDuckGo browser?

It is relatively safe. Meaning, compared to traditional browser options, DuckDuckGo is not perfect with privacy, but better than a vast majority of browsers.

Among the many ways to protect against who can track you, who can see what you write and what websites you visit, I would encourage you to always use a VPN. You can see our review of the Best VPNs for 2022 here.

Like all browsers, DuckDuckGo is susceptible to malware, virus, and cyber threats. That is why you must always deploy strong antivirus protection across all of your online devices. See our review of the Best Antivirus Security Protection for 2022 here.

If you’re looking for other browser options that will not track you, read more here.

Tags: cybersecurity , cyber security

The fact that DDG uses Google search results is enough for me to not use it. Qwant is better. There might be others as well.

CrossRoadsPedestrian said:
Gabriel Weinberg is all I need to know

any1 know if Brave Browser is good?

Brave Browser have some Reward Points i.e., the more you use the browser the more points you will earn and then you can redeem them for something. That's a clear sign of tracking your online activities.

Tor browser is best for browsing the forms.
Search for cybersecurity in forums and read them all.

And for general web browsing use any open source browser.

But never ever use jewgle chrome, chrominum, opera, Maxthon, safari.

Search open source browsers on web search engines you will get the list you can choose from.

Mozilla firefox is good. pale moon browser is good too for general web surfing but can't say about how safe it is.

All tweak the browser settings either it's Tor or anyother browser.

VPN with Tor browser is a Big No.
Not all vpns are safe but if you are looking for then proton vpn can be trusted to some extent.
But never use vpn with tor.
Use tor with bridge mode.

robb said:

Typical :roll:

This is very revealing and very annoying. The CEO of DuckDuckGo, Gabriel Weinberg, is a Jew. Sending their tracking information to the Jewish founded Microsoft, Bill Gates companies.

Thank you for sharing this. It is almost impossible to find anything these days that is not Jewish infested. I asked a friend of mine who is really into Cyber Technology about DuckDuckGo (DDG). She basically mentioned this and that it is announced that DuckDuckGo filters your search activity, just like google and any other search engines. Which also means they probably track you to some degree (she didn't know the extent).

Anyone who knows about any Jewish-FREE, safe and secure browsers and VPN's?

Darkpagan666 said:
robb said:

Typical :roll:

This is very revealing and very annoying. The CEO of DuckDuckGo, Gabriel Weinberg, is a Jew. Sending their tracking information to the Jewish founded Microsoft, Bill Gates companies.

Thank you for sharing this. It is almost impossible to find anything these days that is not Jewish infested. I asked a friend of mine who is really into Cyber Technology about DuckDuckGo (DDG). She basically mentioned this and that it is announced that DuckDuckGo filters your search activity, just like google and any other search engines. Which also means they probably track you to some degree (she didn't know the extent).

Anyone who knows about any Jewish-FREE, safe and secure browsers and VPN's?

Here you go:

https://ancient-forums.com/search.p...opics&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

Use Tor browser with bridges and never use vpn with tor browser.

If looking for vpn then Proton vpn and proton mail is good option but cann't be 100% secure. But someone on the forms mentioned its gonna share their users mail data with the jewoverment authorities cann't recall what it was exactly.

Henu the Great said:
The fact that DDG uses Google search results is enough for me to not use it. Qwant is better. There might be others as well.

Qwant Henu i just had a look at it seems brilliant. You are very adept at finding all these things pal.

Im at odds to bin this phone i got a new one (inexpensive) cant use the interface.

Got a bran new laptop so im good to go on that soon.

robb said:
Not all vpns are safe but if you are looking for then proton vpn can be trusted to some extent.
What harm could it do? If you connect through a VPN -> Tor -> Internet, then the VPN does not know anything other than the fact you're using Tor. And if Tor somehow gets de-anonymized, then you have the VPN there to add an extra layer of protection, so isn't it slightly more secure than just Tor? (And you can also use a bridge after the VPN.)

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=378656 time=1659468841 user_id=346]
robb said:
What harm could it do? If you connect through a VPN -> Tor -> Internet, then the VPN does not know anything other than the fact you're using Tor. And if Tor somehow gets de-anonymized, then you have the VPN there to add an extra layer of protection, so isn't it slightly more secure than just Tor? (And you can also use a bridge after the VPN.)

Havent been using Tor bro.

robb said:

Brave Browser have some Reward Points i.e., the more you use the browser the more points you will earn and then you can redeem them for something. That's a clear sign of tracking your online activities.

Search open source browsers on web search engines you will get the list you can choose from.

Mozilla firefox is good. pale moon browser is good too for general web surfing but can't say about how safe it is.

smart, thank you for sharing this valuable advice

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=378656 time=1659468841 user_id=346]
robb said:

Will get back to you on this with content that i found on tor site few months back. Might be you are correct @ tor + bridge + vpn.

EnkiUK55 said:

Some suggestions:

Use open source linux os with tor+bridges enabled.

https://ancient-forums.com/search.p...opics&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

Discard this account & update your signature with inactive or active with new account but do not disclose new account name.

Make a new account using any disposable mail
On any Search engine search "disposeable mail"

Use that email id for new jos account. Or type any random mail id.

Make sure to update notification setting of this forms to do not send mails on my email id and no one can contact me on my email id.
Hide your email id in profile too because thats a disposeable email id.

There are infiltrators here on forms never contact anyone personally on mails, mobile , social media except on the contact details provided by official jos cleagy.

Keep up with your AoP never miss a day atleast for first 40days if you have pets put AoP on them too otherwise you may see them behaving differently run energies through ground during pet aop working see healing loved one section on jos for instructions.
If any of your family member is behaving differently like arguments , rants, fights, badluck put aop on them too. If they are following enemy religion then i think they will be behaving normal so, no need to put aop on them but depends on you or your & family situation. But on pets and athiest family members put aop on them. But don't tell them about this aop.
Use ss calander for aop working and avoid VoC time period on first time of each working.

Don't invest in new laptop buy an old cheap laptop because you only have to use it for surfing jos not for games and other general work. Buy anything made after 2012. A 64 bit sytem having atleast core2duo 2ghz+ cpu (or corresponding AMD cpu) & 4gb+ ddr3 or higher ram 250gb Hdd.

robb said:
EnkiUK55 said:

Some suggestions:

Use open source linux os with tor+bridges enabled.

Discard this account & update your signature with inactive or active with new account but do not disclose new account name.

Make a new account using any disposable mail
On any Search engine search "disposeable mail"

Use that email id for new jos account. Or type any random mail id.

Make sure to update notification setting of this forms to do not send mails on my email id and no one can contact me on my email id.
Hide your email id in profile too because thats a disposeable email id.

There are infiltrators here on forms never contact anyone personally on mails, mobile , social media except on the contact details provided by official jos cleagy.

Keep up with your AoP never miss a day atleast for first 40days if you have pets put AoP on them too otherwise you may see them behaving differently run energies through ground during pet aop working see healing loved one section on jos for instructions.
If any of your family member is behaving differently like arguments , rants, fights, badluck put aop on them too. If they are following enemy religion then i think they will be behaving normal so, no need to put aop on them but depends on you or your & family situation. But on pets and athiest family members put aop on them. But don't tell them about this aop.
Use ss calander for aop working and avoid VoC time period on first time of each working.

Don't invest in new laptop buy an old cheap laptop because you only have to use it for surfing jos not for games and other general work. Buy anything made after 2012. A 64 bit sytem having atleast core2duo 2ghz+ cpu (or corresponding AMD cpu) & 4gb+ ddr3 or higher ram 250gb Hdd.

Thanks Robb superb detail; and much insightful posts if i knew how to dm you i would. Speaking of infiltrators i have only shared my info with 2 people vovin pregel for as much as the boy wasnt all there he never would give me up just added him on PS network, the other i respected until they started bad mouthing me behind my back to folk on here.

I have the laptop in front of me so i have a fresh start. i don do anything dodgy, they can watch all youre movemts with they phones anyway. If you think being on Jos puts you on a watchlist i might need do this bro total appreciate this.

The family and pets is interesting cheers.

robb said:

A short question: I know how to clean my own pet's aura, but how I do the AoP on them? I know that I shouldn't breath in their presence, so how I build their Aura of Protection? The thing applies to other family members as well.

Nimrod33 said:
A short question: I know how to clean my own pet's aura, but how I do the AoP on them? I know that I shouldn't breath in their presence, so how I build their Aura of Protection? The thing applies to other family members as well.
Evoke energy on them and program it.

Nimrod33 said:
robb said:

1. Raise your energies.
2. visualize them engulfed in whitegold light like like you do on yourself.
3. visualize a gold color thin rope is coming out of any of your body part & is going inside ground/floor and coming out next to the person/pet your are planing to do AoP or Roc on, then touch this rope on any of their body part.
we are running energies through this rope without this we may absorb their negativity.
4. now use the same affirmation you use on yourself and modify it to target them or make a new one. make sure it's in present tense. i.e.,

Aura of "name of the person/pet" is constantly and continuously deflecting and repelling any and all negative energies, curses, bindings, hatred, ill will, thoughtforms, and destructive energy directed at them and is immediately returning these directly right back to the senders x18

if you are working on more than one member / pet at a single time for saving your own time. then

Their aura of is constantly and continuously deflecting and repelling any and all negative energies, curses, bindings, hatred, ill will, thoughtforms, and destructive energy directed at them and is immediately returning these directly right back to the senders x18

More info on Pet Protection https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html

Tips :
1. engulf each and every person/pet separately. Don't engulf them in a single aura bubble.
2. connect the rope to each person/pet separately. the rope act like electric wire, you can split a single rope coming out of you into multiple ropes for connecting to multiple members.
3. working on multiple members at same time needs more energy.
4. don't overstimulate your chakras x54 is sufficient for Non-SS/un-dedicated but depends on your family situation. but for pets same reps are required that you are using on yourself. Pets protects us spiritually & physically and we should protect them too.
5. overstimulate chakra symptoms depends on the fried chakra in that case you have to reduce you meditations & runes reps & have to increase yoga. spending some time in garden and walking bare foot on grass heels them fast that's what i have found. an experienced member can give some more suggestions to us.
6. if you are a beginner then i suggest you, don't do RoC on person on daily basis you can do AoP Daily on them.
RoC can be done once in 10 days or once/twice a month on Non-SS. because RoC will clean their soul and they may get more enemy attacks then you have to do the extra work on them on daily basis as result in future it would be difficult to get time for your own workings
But on pets do RoC & AoP DAILY at-least once a day is must. twice is sufficient (morning & night).
7. Indeed our family is protected by Father SATAN & his Demons even if they are not dedicated. but we can reduce some work load on our gods by putting AoP on them. Those who wants to elevate have to dedicate themself to Father SATAN and have to work on themself.

EnkiUK55 said:
..Speaking of infiltrators i have only shared my info with 2 people.. just added him on PS network.....
i have disabled the dm option no one can dm me. if you or anyone have any question they can ask me by tagging me to the post i will surly reply. don't do this Study JoS once again this place is not a joke indeed we are SS Family and will meet each other at the will of Father SATAN. at-least these are must reads.
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Kids.html
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Privacy.html
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=74836
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=76362

Henu the Great said:
Nimrod33 said:

"evoking energy on them" what if they are unable to handle that evoked energy can't it make their chakra fry ?

Nimrod33 said:
I think i forgot to add this.
EnkiUK55 said:
for you too

When you are done the AoP affirmation destroy the rope you made to that each person/pet.
Visualize that rope is burned in blue fire completely.
This is a must to do step. Don't skip this step.

Lol dont you love just how duckduckgo started advertising itself more on youtube adds literally days after this thread.

robb said:
"evoking energy on them" what if they are unable to handle that evoked energy can't it make their chakra fry ?
You don't need to evoke it in their chakras, and always start low.

Ps. The returning curses for pets you quoted above is evoking energy.

robb said:
Nimrod33 said:
robb said:

1. Raise your energies.
2. visualize them engulfed in whitegold light like like you do on yourself.
3. visualize a gold color thin rope is coming out of any of your body part & is going inside ground/floor and coming out next to the person/pet your are planing to do AoP or Roc on, then touch this rope on any of their body part.
we are running energies through this rope without this we may absorb their negativity.
4. now use the same affirmation you use on yourself and modify it to target them or make a new one. make sure it's in present tense. i.e.,

Aura of "name of the person/pet" is constantly and continuously deflecting and repelling any and all negative energies, curses, bindings, hatred, ill will, thoughtforms, and destructive energy directed at them and is immediately returning these directly right back to the senders x18

if you are working on more than one member / pet at a single time for saving your own time. then

Their aura of is constantly and continuously deflecting and repelling any and all negative energies, curses, bindings, hatred, ill will, thoughtforms, and destructive energy directed at them and is immediately returning these directly right back to the senders x18

More info on Pet Protection https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html

Tips :
1. engulf each and every person/pet separately. Don't engulf them in a single aura bubble.
2. connect the rope to each person/pet separately. the rope act like electric wire, you can split a single rope coming out of you into multiple ropes for connecting to multiple members.
3. working on multiple members at same time needs more energy.
4. don't overstimulate your chakras x54 is sufficient for Non-SS/un-dedicated but depends on your family situation. but for pets same reps are required that you are using on yourself. Pets protects us spiritually & physically and we should protect them too.
5. overstimulate chakra symptoms depends on the fried chakra in that case you have to reduce you meditations & runes reps & have to increase yoga. spending some time in garden and walking bare foot on grass heels them fast that's what i have found. an experienced member can give some more suggestions to us.
6. if you are a beginner then i suggest you, don't do RoC on person on daily basis you can do AoP Daily on them.
RoC can be done once in 10 days or once/twice a month on Non-SS. because RoC will clean their soul and they may get more enemy attacks then you have to do the extra work on them on daily basis as result in future it would be difficult to get time for your own workings
But on pets do RoC & AoP DAILY at-least once a day is must. twice is sufficient (morning & night).
7. Indeed our family is protected by Father SATAN & his Demons even if they are not dedicated. but we can reduce some work load on our gods by putting AoP on them. Those who wants to elevate have to dedicate themself to Father SATAN and have to work on themself.

Quite right bro cheers for all :D
EnkiUK55 said:
..Speaking of infiltrators i have only shared my info with 2 people.. just added him on PS network.....
i have disabled the dm option no one can dm me. if you or anyone have any question they can ask me by tagging me to the post i will surly reply. don't do this Study JoS once again this place is not a joke indeed we are SS Family and will meet each other at the will of Father SATAN. at-least these are must reads.
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Kids.html
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Privacy.html
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=74836
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=76362

Henu the Great said:
Nimrod33 said:

robb said:

smart, thank you for sharing this valuable advice
Brave Browser is great, I wouldn't recommend using Tor for everything really, because you can't use it for everything. Brave Browser is secure and private, which is the most important.

robb said:
RockSeed13 said:
Thank you, Robb. For the heads up.

your dp is of an parasitic entity i have dealt with :D

The Humpty Dumpty profile picture symbolizes me falling of a wall from overconfidence because I had overcharged my third-eye by vibrating "Thaum" a hundred times as a newbie and it brought me an intense headache for a week.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back