Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Do people really like things, or do people like the idea of things?

DisillusionedCitizen

This question has been in my head recently, and I want to get out of my chest.

It has been claimed that ideas are powerful, enough to make things in the mind a reality. This claim sounds very promising, but I think there are some flaws surrounding this, and I think it might be another factor into why so many generations are constantly getting duped by the Jews for two millennia. I wonder, as the title suggests, if people really like someone/something, or do they like the idea of someone/something?

This is especially seen with the many oblivious idiot followers in both Christianity and Islam. From what I'm observing, they are obsessed with the image of Jesus and Allah being saviors, both equally in part due to media manipulation, and the preachers at the churches and mosques lying to the attendants about their "Gods" being altruistic when it's the opposite.

Michael King, better known as Dr. Martin King Jr. to the public, was loved in public by the masses for his non-violence and his advocacy for voicing equality in the Civil Rights Movement (Itself a Jewish Movement), unaware that in private he abused women, let alone the fact he had connections to Communists themselves. This also applies to Gandhi as well; he was a man loved by in public for adhering nonviolence when he let the British continue their tyranny in India, with the masses unaware that was a racist.

There are many examples of this happening today. this even applies to the whole C---d happening.

With that concluded, I must ask. What's the lesson here? "Be careful of people who seek a public image(?)" "Never trust your heroes(?)" Because I'm seeing this too often with the NPCs.

Through millennials, the Jews have programmed the Gentiles en masse. Much of the Gentiles' emotions, thoughts, opinions, values and morals have been conditioned through the Jewish programs of Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, and other nefarious ilk.

When Gentiles create, this usually comes as a thought, an idea, something that is abstract, before being put into the physical spectrum, i.e. bring a child to the Earth, a sketch on a paper, words which fills out sentences, lines that makes up a drawing...anything! Until all of it is realized.

When our minds are controlled to think and believe in a certain way, limitations occur and sets us back. There will be lack of progress and advancement in Science for an example. Today, we could have medication against age, a cure for cancer, advanced technology that would make us able to travel across galaxies. Spiritually, we would have reached a collective Godhood, where all, or most of us, would have been Ascended Beings. We would have reached a new Era of a Golden Age.

The Jews are using front figures to promote their communist agenda. These front figures might be "peace fighters", which are all an show, just like you mentioned. The weak people don't do the necessary research and have been taught to turn a blind eye. They follow their Shepherd like sheep. The front figure's used can be a politician, athletes, artists, actors, any prominent person that has influence and followers. The people idolizing them follow, without even thinking. They adapt their values, morals, and beliefs accordingly.

This is why it is highly imperative and extremely crucial to question your own thoughts and feelings, by asking if "Do I like this?" "What do I think about this, really?" or any other critical questions that will help to get to know yourself and protect you from falsehood. Few people actually know themselves, and are in deep occult chains because of it.

Through Spiritual practices such as Yoga, where you perform meditation, power breaths, mantras and many other spiritual practices. You are tearing down walls in the mind, and opening it. You liberate yourself from the chains that have been pushed on you. Repressed emotions such as guilt, fear, anger, phobias resurface where you have to deal with them. You heal yourself from Trauma. These Traumas have caused blockages in your chakras, and when removed and healed through meditation, you are becoming liberated even more. You will discover many hidden talents about you, gifts, strengths, a new confidence, a new knowing of that you are more than capable, a whole new you.

You will discover the True You, where you are in terms with who YOU are, and not who everyone else expects you to be. You are pure, and ready to ascend to join our Gods and Goddesses.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back