Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sowilo working for the Solar Chakra

hailourtruegod

I finished a Sowilo working and the idea was from no one other than Blitzkreig and first want to thank him for the suggestion, which he gave to another member and I decided to pick it up.

Im making this post just to say that it's successful and have "that fire in me" more than I have had but most importantly this is for any other person who needs a similar working. I highly recommend it. I would of just thank him in an email but maybe this might inspire others.

If it helps I'll give details of the working,

I did 40 reps for 40 days and the affirmation was something as easy as "the energies of Sowilo are now empowering my Solar Plexus Chakra and all of its extensions in a safe, positive, happy and healthy way for me"

I plan on doing it again but with higher reps once I'm done with other workings I'm taking on (wanted to start off slow). Perhaps 80 or maybe 111. Will the latter be a good number for this type of working or should stay with multiples of 20s? Or maybe going for 80 days as well?

Anyone is welcome to answer that.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=378402 time=1659335317 user_id=57]
I've used Sowilo in my Solar for years, it is a great rune for it :)

That's good to know. :D

Incentivizes me to do it even more in the near future and perhaps also for others who know they could use more fire energy/stronger Solar chakra.

hailourtruegod said:
Lydia [JG said:

That's good to know. :D

Incentivizes me to do it even more in the near future and perhaps also for others who know they could use more fire energy/stronger Solar chakra.
You could add daily breath of fire, if you are not already doing it.

I read somewhere on this forum that Sanskrit mantras are more powerful than runes.If I remember correctly Luis wrote and asked Cobra if it is possible to speak badly(swearing,cuss) in Sanskrit, because it is more powerful than the Runes.
So, what you do with Sowilo, you can also try to do with Surya mantra,at least also just my own thoughts.Please, a more advanced member should comment,if I wrote something dumb.Thanks

88HungarianSatanicWarrior666 said:
I read somewhere on this forum that Sanskrit mantras are more powerful than runes.If I remember correctly Luis wrote and asked Cobra if it is possible to speak badly(swearing,cuss) in Sanskrit, because it is more powerful than the Runes.
So, what you do with Sowilo, you can also try to do with Surya mantra,at least also just my own thoughts.Please, a more advanced member should comment,if I wrote something dumb.Thanks
Of course you can.

I asked If I could curse someone to make them have misfortune or end their life, so using a mantra in sanskrit to do a spell with not to speak badly.

He said sanskrit is more powerful and it would stick to your soul so its better not to use it for cursing. About runes they should be less powerful (at least what we have now because there are more powerful version of the Runes but because of the enemy we don't have them) so yes Surya or Raum should be better but we are all different so you should try yourself and see.

PinOcchio said:
Of course you can.

luis said:
I asked If I could curse someone to make them have misfortune or end their life, so using a mantra in sanskrit to do a spell with not to speak badly.

He said sanskrit is more powerful and it would stick to your soul so its better not to use it for cursing. About runes they should be less powerful (at least what we have now because there are more powerful version of the Runes but because of the enemy we don't have them) so yes Surya or Raum should be better but we are all different so you should try yourself and see.
Thank you for the correction.
I also wrote about this here

Lydia [JG said:

From your experiences which is better?

Saulo or sowilo? for empowering all chakras.

Demonic said:
Lydia [JG said:

From your experiences which is better?

Saulo or sowilo? for empowering all chakras.

Ive only used Sowilo thus far but I am open to trying Saulo or Sol like Lydia said. Go with what she said as she stated she has tried them all. :)

hailourtruegod said:
Ive only used Sowilo thus far but I am open to trying Saulo or Sol like Lydia said. Go with what she said as she stated she has tried them all. :)

What i can tell from personal experience is, raum felt “boldest” for empowerment. I tried saulo, have been using for almost 10 days now along with raum for empowerment (two different sessions) saulo has only started to feel that bold and strong recently.

Now it can also be the case that i m used to raum and not saulo thats why saulo felt a little off in start but it feels like its almost hitting that level of raum now.

I included saulo for empowerment based on other post of Lydia’s on chakras where she stated saulo feels great for empowerment, same was also stated by other 2 members.

Hope my input helps you or anyone reading this.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=379184 time=1659709576 user_id=57]

Its off topic, but today while vibrating sun square I vibrated “hraum” after Aum instead of “hraamm”, I immediately realised after vibrating it wrong, I then immediately vibrated hrram and completed the mantra.

Is it ruined? If it is then theres no use in continuing the square, i would end it and proceed to use some solar energies for the goal until next suitable date for sun square.

Demonic said:
Lydia [JG said:

Its off topic, but today while vibrating sun square I vibrated “hraum” after Aum instead of “hraamm”, I immediately realised after vibrating it wrong, I then immediately vibrated hrram and completed the mantra.

Is it ruined? If it is then theres no use in continuing the square, i would end it and proceed to use some solar energies for the goal until next suitable date for sun square.

You're fine, as you immediately corrected it. HP Cobra wrote something along these lines in a post he made about the squares. I've done a similar thing in the past and kept going, my square was not ruined.

Btw, I agree with Raum feeling boldest for empowerment, I love using it in my aura :)

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=380251 time=1660114765 user_id=57]
Demonic said:
Lydia [JG said:

You're fine, as you immediately corrected it. HP Cobra wrote something along these lines in a post he made about the squares. I've done a similar thing in the past and kept going, my square was not ruined.

Btw, I agree with Raum feeling boldest for empowerment, I love using it in my aura :)
Thanks a lot Lydia<3
Its a relief knowing its still valid.

Demonic said:
hailourtruegod said:

What i can tell from personal experience is, raum felt “boldest” for empowerment. I tried saulo, have been using for almost 10 days now along with raum for empowerment (two different sessions) saulo has only started to feel that bold and strong recently.

Now it can also be the case that i m used to raum and not saulo thats why saulo felt a little off in start but it feels like its almost hitting that level of raum now.

I included saulo for empowerment based on other post of Lydia’s on chakras where she stated saulo feels great for empowerment, same was also stated by other 2 members.

In my opinion, the gothic Sauil seems even stronger than Saulo. The pronunciation seems to be Ssss-ahhhh-uuuu-eeeeee-llllll

The e seems to really hit the solar plexus. I’ve wondered if the correct pronunciation maybe be Sauilo as it seems stronger with the I than without.

Ill bet it’d feel even more powerful if we knew where the correct position for each syllable is for Sauil is like how Maxine wrote about for the Vaunyu rune

Demonic said:
Lydia [JG said:

Btw, that new avatar looks really nice :)

Thanks, it's actually my old one, I had it for about 4 or 5 years until I changed it to the Hermit tarot card. And then I lost it and couldn't resize the one on the internet, but another SS sent it to me recently with the correct size :)

InNomineDeiNostriSatanas said:
Demonic said:
hailourtruegod said:

In my opinion, the gothic Sauil seems even stronger than Saulo. The pronunciation seems to be Ssss-ahhhh-uuuu-eeeeee-llllll

The e seems to really hit the solar plexus. I’ve wondered if the correct pronunciation maybe be Sauilo as it seems stronger with the I than without.

Ill bet it’d feel even more powerful if we knew where the correct position for each syllable is for Sauil is like how Maxine wrote about for the Vaunyu rune
Hoodedcobra did say that what we have now are proxy to the real names of the Runes. This is because the enemy can't use it to reverse them like we do with the jewish alphabet. I think they will be released with time, in the meanwhile the Gods will probably give the real runes to a SS but you need your astral senses open.

The AmunRa mantra has given me very good results to empower my solar chakra, the feeling of empowerment is different from the Sowilo rune and more similar to the Sumerian mantras of the Necronomicron.

Wotanwarrior said:
The AmunRa mantra has given me very good results to empower my solar chakra, the feeling of empowerment is different from the Sowilo rune and more similar to the Sumerian mantras of the Necronomicron.

I agree, I really like His name for the solar chakra. Very powerful :)

Lydia [JG said:
I lost it and couldn't resize the one on the internet, but another SS sent it to me recently with the correct size :)

Since we have shifted towards art, heres something i created. You or anyone is free to use it however they like.

24461-B90-342-E-4-EE5-A935-4-EC45-A4-C2-CDE.png

FD44-AA06-6947-4-DC2-9-FF2-5-C1-C053-DA81-B.png

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back