Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About Sopron and Raggedy Guards

Website
josrituals.org
Veritá_666 said:
MaRa666 said:
Besides that I wonder if he really lives in Sopron, his profile says that, but maybe it is just symbolic.
It is only symbolic.
I will now to describe this symbolism,and why it is called the City of Loyalty.
Important note:I write in italic text,the source of the quote.

To understand this, I present the Raggedy Guards(In Hungarian language:Rongyos Gárda).
The Ragged Guard was formed on 18 April 1919[1] from patriotically-minded officers and soldiers who had experienced the First World War, poor day labourers and remnants of the Székely Division, under the leadership of Pál Prónay.

So let's have a look at some stories about what this Raggedy Guards was like(This is not yet related to understanding the title "city of loyalty",just presents only the Ragged Guard):
The aim of the self-organising (irregular) armed group was to resist the communists during the Soviet Republic in Hungary, and after its fall they actively participated in the "White Terror".(I put this "white terror" in quotation marks)

At the end of August 1919, the free group of one hundred and sixty members was allegedly called to Marcali by the local landowner Andor Pál Széchenyi to 'create order'. Ignoring the protests of the local prosecutor, Prónay arbitrarily took over from the local prosecutor the persons previously arrested on the basis of a telegram from the Minister of the Interior who had been "engaged in leading political activities", including the chaplain József Simon and the party secretary József Zsirka Kovács.[2]

"Prónay: At the time of my arrival, there were already about thirty people in the slave judge's prison, or fifteen Jewish chief criminals, in addition to one Catholic priest designated by slave judge Tóth himself as being ripe for the gallows. "Furthermore:" There were more people than me who acted on behalf of the priest, and even the dean himself asked for a pardon for his colleague. But he did not deserve it, so I did not grant it."
- Somogyi Néplap, August 1969 (Vol. 25, No. 176-201).

István Rumi, a former local parish priest who interceded on behalf of Chaplain Simon, approached Prónay, who was staying in the Széchenyi Castle, but received only the reply that "there is no mercy for priests and teachers, they knew what they were doing."[2] On 28 August, members of Prónay's group tortured Simon and his companions to death.

"The recollections of the torture of Simon and his death on the night of 28-29 August 1919 differ, but even if only a fraction of the conflicting accounts are true, it is still a fine thing to call what was done to the chaplain beastly. He and his companions stripped him naked, beat him with a rifle butt and beat him two hundred times with a peanut rifle ('The flesh was hanging off them in shreds, by the third beating they could not even wail'), and then Lieutenant Hermann Salm dragged him by the hair and beat his head against the ground ('His face was beaten so badly, that we could not recognize him"), his fingers broken with a hammer, his teeth knocked out, his tongue broken, his eyes gouged out, his scalp skinned, his fingers cut off and then hanged. His last words also differ: some say he begged for his life ("Gentlemen, forgive me if I have sinned, look on my dear parents, let me live!"), others say he prayed ("Dear Virgin, help me!"). A dog is said to have found the mass grave in the cornfield of the Széchenyi manor; the chaplain's cousin recalled that 'there were twelve in three coffins".
- Károly Tóth, "The betrayer of Christ Jesus" (Simon Joseph was murdered a hundred years ago)[4]

Jenő Hamburger's poem "Latinka ballad", written in 1930 in emigration in Moscow and later widely known, contributed to the survival of Simon's memory; the poem, which also commemorates Sándor Latinka and his companions, murdered by the Prónay crew on the night of 16 September, mentions him by name ("Stand up, János Szalma, / you too, Farkas komisszáros." / - Says Baron Prónay - / "You can go to Marcali / To confess Simon the priest!").

So you can see that not only were they anti-communist, but they also took action against christianity, quite rightly.

Now, let's get to the point,why Sopron is called the city of loyalty.
The Trianon peace treaty was to keep the area around Sopron, which was taken from Hungary, but it also wanted to regain other occupied territories for Hungary(The ragged Guard wanted to regain the territories taken away from Hungary by the Treaty of Trianon). They prevented the Austrian regular army from occupying the region, and even recaptured the territory of the Őrvidék, now part of Austria's Burgenland, where they proclaimed the Lajtabánság. This led to the referendum in Sopron on 14-16 December 1921.

In the referendum, the majority wanted Sopron to be part of Hungary.That is why it is called the city of loyalty.
In Act XXIX of 1922 on the enactment of the memory of the Sopron referendum, the Parliament awarded Sopron the title of Civitas fidelissima, i.e. the Most Loyal City, where the so-called Gate of Loyalty was then built on the southern part of the 61-metre-high Fire Tower.
Source of information on the Ragged Guard.

So if it had not been for the rag-tag Guard and these brave and defiant Hungarian patriots not taking up arms and standing up for Sopron and many settlements in Western Hungary, Sopron and many settlements in Western Hungary would still belong to Austria today, not to Hungary.

By the way, László Toroczaki, who is the leader of the "Our Homeland Movement"
political party,has erected from donations a memorial in honour of the Ragged Guard in the village(town) of Ásotthalom.
The also erected a memorial because there is not much commemorating the Ragged Guard.In their memory, there is a monument in the forest in Sopron and a headstone in the garden of the Reformed church in Izsák.

László Toroczkai has already been mentioned here on the JoS forum.https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=301429#p301429

Then I would also like to share a subjective opinion on loyalty.
I value nothing more in someone than persistent loyalty.Whether it's a relationship or a friendship.
That's essentially why it's been included in my location, here on my profile.

For those who have not yet read these,should definitely read it.
https://archive.ph/bT1HP#selection-811.0-819.471
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=363500#p363500

With this topic I did not necessarily want to glorify the Hungarian identity, but to understand the symbolism of Sopron and why it was included in my location, it was essential story to mention it.
But I think I have something to be proud of being Hungarian.Especially after these https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=366296#p366296
But that doesn't mean that I don't respect other nations, or that I look down on them.I don't want to put the Hungarians in the place of other nations, nor do I want to oppress other nations.don't get me wrong, no one!

To all true SS, I say be proud of the nation you were born into.
You maybe become inaudible in this nation,which you are currently in.

Veritá_666 said:
I was intrigued and found something similar about the symbolism of Sopron.
I didn't think anyone would be particularly interested,but I'm glad you're at least a little interested.
Veritá_666 said:
Thank you for the additional information.
You're welcome.

88HungarianSatanicWarrior666 said:
Personally, I am disgusted with the way Italy has become, I literally see no pride in it.

My idea is that Italy should become a nation like ancient Rome, but in a different context.
It should become a reference point for all the other regions of a future White-Aryan Empire.

In my opinion, Italy should not even be called Italy, but it should be called Rome, and its flag should not be the tricolour flag that is currently used.

To understand it, it is like the current flag of Germany which is a big joke, the flag of Germany is only one and you already know what it is, the same principle applies to the Italian flag.

As for my national loyalty, I am not loyal to any nation out there. I am only loyal to Satan and the Powers of Hell, and our 4th Reich is his policy and will.

Veritá_666 said:
I was intrigued and found something similar about the symbolism of Sopron.
Thank you for the additional information.

can you send me e-mail?

Veritá_666 said:
Personally, I am disgusted with the way Italy has become, I literally see no pride in it.

My idea is that Italy should become a nation like ancient Rome, but in a different context.
It should become a reference point for all the other regions of a future White-Aryan Empire.

In my opinion, Italy should not even be called Italy, but it should be called Rome, and its flag should not be the tricolour flag that is currently used.

To understand it, it is like the current flag of Germany which is a big joke, the flag of Germany is only one and you already know what it is, the same principle applies to the Italian flag.
This is also interesting about Hungarians.
Once we settled in the Carpathian Basin, then came the Tatar invasion.And then there was Turkish rule.Then the communist Soviet-Russians invaded us.And let's not even talk about the gypsies and other immigrants who are moving in.So the Hungarians were quite diluted.So I don't see much pride in that either.
As for these national movements, I've looked at quite a few of them, and almost all of them accept Christianity, and worse, they lump Adolf Hitler and Christianity together.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=364070#p364070

Ever since I became a Satanist, I somehow instinctively felt it better to distance myself from national things.Somehow I became more interested in ancient empires, like Rome, Egypt, ancient India, Mayan civilisations, etc.I felt more sympathy for these than for national interests.
But recently I've started to take an interest in the national movement again, which I'm sure is due to the distraction attention of the enemy.
It's also interesting to note in this regard that when I was interested in national affairs, there were no spiritual attacks from the enemy.
But I also mentioned this to you.https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=369201#p369201
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=369422#p369422

As for my national loyalty, I am not loyal to any nation out there. I am only loyal to Satan and the Powers of Hell, and our 4th Reich is his policy and will.
Very right.

With this topic I did not necessarily want to glorify the Hungarian identity, but to understand the symbolism of Sopron and why it was included in my location, it was essential story to mention it.
Of course, this is not to say that my location cannot change.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back