Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Be Strong, Get Rid Of Your Problems - Self-Hypnosis

Website
kundalini-project.neocities.org
Certain things have gone wrong in the past, both spiritually and morally. It is up to us to put them right, or let them escalate in a destructive cloud as the mind degenerates into something we do not want to become.

Whether we look at this phenomenon on a mental, spiritual or physical level, the answer will be the same - success.

I have done hypnosis of others, power hypnosis and self-hypnosis. Hypnotizing others means to subconsciously hide certain messages in a person, which the subject will unconsciously carry out after a while. The list goes on for several sections.

Why would you want to hypnotise others when you can do it yourself? Is something bothering you about yourself, or something holding you back from an aspect of understanding that could advance your person spiritually and morally? Use hypnosis to solve your problem.

This means putting yourself in a deep trance state where you say affirmations to your mind.

For example, you are bothered by the opinions of others and are too preoccupied - a deep trance affirmation might look something like, "I am completely independent of the opinions and thoughts of others. I am completely myself and I am only myself". x8.

Another example - laziness (which is the opposite of Satanism and progress) - an affirmation would look like this - "I have forgotten the concept of laziness in my mind. I'll do anything for the goal I set my mind to. If I want to start a Spiritual Work, I do it with complete calmness and motivation." x8.

You can use this for many purposes.

The level and quantity of affirmations all depend on the paradigm in which a problem exists. If it's severe, it needs more reinforcement, if it's weaker, it needs less - the point is clear.

Remember that we are all individuals. What someone else has, you may not have. What you have, others may not. Self-acceptance is an aspect of spiritual Satanism that has monumental power. It is not easy, but it is not impossible. Below is a little story about my tendency to self-acceptance.

I suffered from it for a long time, with many delusions and destructive feelings circulating within me, which pulled me back. I talked with the Gods and asked my Father for information to help me quickly overcome it. The answer was - "I cannot give you this phenomenon. If I did, the essence of perseverance and will would be lost. You have to find yourself, and in the process you will fully discover yourself, which you can use to your advantage."

If I had gotten what I asked for, I would have lost what I wanted. We need to know and accept ourselves for what we have brought on ourselves. Satan knows us best and can help us, but if He do, we would not have done it to ourselves.

Hypnosis can help you help yourself move forward. An essential goal of Satanism is to know and accept ourselves, so that we can then become aware of our own virtues and strengths. Our Father gives us the essentials through Knowledge to perfect every aspect of our Path.

Hail Satan!

BrightSpace666

I did self-hypnosis for a few days on issues of inner peace and lack of concern for others, but it never fixed, i have total openness to try again, but while i don't get results, i stay on the 40-day programs, where I'm sure of the result, can you recommend me something to help? if u can?
would save a lot of time

Thanks for the post, very useful.
This can really eliminate laziness and is great for deprogramming yourself from any obstacles.
When you are in deep trance and do self programming, it's like you are moulding yourself, you create your own reality.

The usefulness of this practice can sometimes be forgotten, thank you for the reminder.

nebu said:
I did self-hypnosis for a few days on issues of inner peace and lack of concern for others, but it never fixed, i have total openness to try again, but while i don't get results, i stay on the 40-day programs, where I'm sure of the result, can you recommend me something to help? if u can?
would save a lot of time

Self-hypnosis does not last a day or two. It depends on the intensity and severity of the problem. Proper reinforcement is the key. Take everything into account when saying affirmations. Do everything in the way that is most comfortable for you.

nebu said:
would save a lot of time
Trance and persistence are key in self hypnosis. In other words, do it better and for longer, preferably at least for 40 days straight.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back