Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Affirmation for Aura Cleaning

Master.mind

This one works well for me:

"The white light is cleaning and removing any and all failures as if they never happened."

The word failures includes all internal and external failures.
Haven't done what you were supposed to do? You did it. Everything was done perfectly.
Yielded to temptation and ate chocolate? It never happened, you never ate chocolate.
Missed a meditation? You didn't miss it. You did it just as you were supposed to.
Yesterday you were perfect, you did everything you said you'd do and today will be the same.

Master.mind said:

"The white light is cleaning and removing any and all failures as if they never happened."

Haven't done what you were supposed to do? You did it. Everything was done perfectly.
Yielded to temptation and ate chocolate? It never happened, you never ate chocolate.
Missed a meditation? You didn't miss it. You did it just as you were supposed to.
Yesterday you were perfect, you did everything you said you'd do and today will be the same.

You are mixing up disciplinary aspect with cleaning.

Cleaning does what it says, it cleans, from negative energies, bindings, curses and set negative planetary energies.

The way i see solar energy would work with your intention is to motivate and increase your will to not do negative things.

But then again grounding energies would work better as they will directly give you the discipline, working on muldhara and manipura will work in this as well.

Master.mind said:

No offense but its a bit naive to think that the problems in your life did not happen because you made an affirmation that it did not happen. The only thing you are doing here is searching for a blindfold to make sure that you will never see your own failures or problems, this is not at all what spiritual Satanism is about.

Having an affirmation like this will also allow negative energies to manifest because this does not actually stop negative energies from manifesting, in contrary this will make you blind to the energies and failures. I would recommend doing the affirmation that is stated on the main site.

One last thing: Face your problems and failures head on never turn away from it.

Failure is an outcome, a product of certain direct and indirect influences.

In material as well as spiritual, in any way you define an outcome, it is basically a direct observation, partial or whole of the reality.

Declaring a past reality of truth as the opposite of it, is delusion.

If you failed, you failed. You don't need to change the past, you need to understand why, the implications and procure will and action to not repeat the failure.

If you think that stating affirmations like the above, in your example, you ate chocolate but, well, you "didn't" in your mind, is normal or correct then you lie to yourself.

You cannot repair, fix, clean, construct, structure anything of creation based on lies, no matter the way you put it.

From what I've read from you, you take pride in your business posture and ideas. The above will greatly harm you and it is born from a mindset of victimhood.

Instead of facing reality you cover it with lies. This cannot be a prideful option for you.

Stating the above-mentioned, now, I understand the presence of spirit behind this. It is a "fuck you" attitude of gaining control over your life. But as you see and hope to understand, this stimulus is manifested in conflict in this way.

You might benefit from this logic instead:

1. Accept that you failed. Understand why. Be ashamed, be angry. These emotions are natural and help you be ashamed to your own self, to actually comply to a self implied standard.

2. Act on the above, repair, overcome. You don't perform failures anymore. You've learnt the lesson and overcame it.

3. Any emotional triggers, victim hood after the above facts are to be cleaned by a. Self-understanding b. Real workings of cleaning. c. Stoping mentalization and bitching.

For real traumas, this should make you stronger, not weaker. Being strong implies being intelligent and aware, you cannot be that but by a process of overcoming 1. Arrogance without essence or purpose 2. Ego based on emotional delusions 3. Free time and doing nothing.

SerenaMousse said:
I Thought for a good cleanse all we had to repeat was Raum?
All energy has to be directed and programmed or else it goes mostly, if not completely to waste.

SSinHeartandSoul said:
Master.mind said:

No offense but its a bit naive to think that the problems in your life did not happen because you made an affirmation that it did not happen. The only thing you are doing here is searching for a blindfold to make sure that you will never see your own failures or problems, this is not at all what spiritual Satanism is about.

Having an affirmation like this will also allow negative energies to manifest because this does not actually stop negative energies from manifesting, in contrary this will make you blind to the energies and failures. I would recommend doing the affirmation that is stated on the main site.

One last thing: Face your problems and failures head on never turn away from it.

I write everything in my diary, including my failures. I then come up with corrective action and state it in an affirmation.
Many are not aware that, one success leads to another success. Likewise, One failure leads to another failure. If you ruin a long success streak, there's a very good chance that you'll embark on a failure streak. It's important to immediately forget about the failure and re-establish a success streak. Once that is done, feel free to ponder about the failure as much as you want.

It is on purpose that I left out this explanation from the first post. Unfortunately many have demonstrated lack of knowledge and advancement.

Henu the Great said:
SerenaMousse said:
I Thought for a good cleanse all we had to repeat was Raum?
All energy has to be directed and programmed or else it goes mostly, if not completely to waste.
The cleaning page on jos needs to be updated, too many believe that you don't need an affirmation for cleaning. It should be obvious you need it but maybe because they are new they get confused.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back