Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

China's Potential Collapse??

Ramses

can i get a confirm from any chinese satanists on this guys content looks like its getting crazy out there for them construction companies defaulting on multi billion dollar loans and such thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N57doBGQTNY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBBnQmRcRI4

I noticed a video on my phone feed on youtube stating China having protests everywhere people are flash mobbing like crazy, banks crashing and defaults everywhere.

All I know is while China has had many issues and SHTF moments. They can't collapse or won't be allowed to collapse. China possess literally the largest army the PRC is believed to employ a little over 100 million+ personnel in fact China is the only country currently in the World that posses a position of Continental General or something along the lines of Field Marshal of the Theater of China.

In other words their military is so large they posses a rank above Field Marshals/5-Star Generals/General Overseers. If anything they have kinda of an upper overseer main General and a bunch of lower commanding group that is considered so high and above they literally are like nearly Presidential Commander-in-Chief position. It's unique to their country only even a full Nato-America-Allied deployment would never involve such overly high ranking positions.

I think it's nice and all as Chinese citizens hate communism and want change and are sick and tired of dealing with stupidity. People want to see China great and they want to have freedoms and whatnot. But the main military and the main Communist enclave no matter if Xi and company are laughing their ass off at the jews and not listening to them or barely doing what they want. Even if jews concocted China as this grand Soviet beast, the beast has kinda turned against it's creators. But China is still a rogue hostile place Government and Military wise.

I'd love to one day turn on the news or go online and go China is a Democracy or China is a Constitutional Republic or they surrendered to America and it's allies and want to have the Western World educate them on a proper Government.

But there is a a serious monster in China that doesn't want that. It's a shame just recently I learned 76% of Citizens in China don't pay income taxes. Most people are so near poverty line that paying taxes would entail dying of hunger or losing on buying stuff. IF anything I wouldn't be surprised if people are allowed to exist without paying taxes cause paying them would entail suffering for the Chinese economy and it's companies they'd collapse from every person getting arrested and forced to pay taxes eventually they'd bleed off people and have no workers as they are either in jail or paying taxes and suffering from lack of food, supplies, and items bought thus bringing suffering to their family and making the entire family unit make the companies and their country suffer more from lack of finances to purchase stuff.

I'd like to see China a great free nation. I'd love nothing more I've seen some awesome stuff China produces when they make good things they do very good. China-Fi; China-Fidelity IEM, audio equipment is awesome sauce for some products and some companies. I've seen some great products they are not cheapy, crappy, 3rd rate, schlock of Chinese shit. But China at it's finest like the old China plates sold to African nations in the past when people still remembered the far East and it's trade routes providing stuff to other nations.

When some Chinese companies do good, they do great. The opposite is true when they do bad it's like "Goddamn".

But unfortunately China's communism is a death grip like North Korea with Kim Kong-Ung. I think in the end the personal interest of certain people in China's bourgeoisie/bourgeois upper-rich/elites I think they fear the robin jew scenario. Even though they rob the hood so to speak from it's citizens. I think the upper classes and the ones that shit down on everyone are afraid they'll get massacred. Chinese people aren't stupid and realize from their entire history rich people are needed and should be preserved as purveyors of their Civilization and Citizens.

I think the lies and the opening of the World with internet has made people really go "So there is a better way of living!". I think China has the same stuff it's no surprise Russia and China probably want North Korean style internet. Or like the meme joke from North Korea, North Korea won the FIFA World Tournament a few years ago. All photoshop non-sense they just invented everything.

Shame about China but China can't collapse, elements in China won't allow it. Even the World would be shocked and not believe China has undone Communism.

Gear88 said:
I noticed a video on my phone feed on youtube stating China having protests everywhere people are flash mobbing like crazy, banks crashing and defaults everywhere.

All I know is while China has had many issues and SHTF moments. They can't collapse or won't be allowed to collapse. China possess literally the largest army the PRC is believed to employ a little over 100 million+ personnel in fact China is the only country currently in the World that posses a position of Continental General or something along the lines of Field Marshal of the Theater of China.

In other words their military is so large they posses a rank above Field Marshals/5-Star Generals/General Overseers. If anything they have kinda of an upper overseer main General and a bunch of lower commanding group that is considered so high and above they literally are like nearly Presidential Commander-in-Chief position. It's unique to their country only even a full Nato-America-Allied deployment would never involve such overly high ranking positions.

I think it's nice and all as Chinese citizens hate communism and want change and are sick and tired of dealing with stupidity. People want to see China great and they want to have freedoms and whatnot. But the main military and the main Communist enclave no matter if Xi and company are laughing their ass off at the jews and not listening to them or barely doing what they want. Even if jews concocted China as this grand Soviet beast, the beast has kinda turned against it's creators. But China is still a rogue hostile place Government and Military wise.

I'd love to one day turn on the news or go online and go China is a Democracy or China is a Constitutional Republic or they surrendered to America and it's allies and want to have the Western World educate them on a proper Government.

But there is a a serious monster in China that doesn't want that. It's a shame just recently I learned 76% of Citizens in China don't pay income taxes. Most people are so near poverty line that paying taxes would entail dying of hunger or losing on buying stuff. IF anything I wouldn't be surprised if people are allowed to exist without paying taxes cause paying them would entail suffering for the Chinese economy and it's companies they'd collapse from every person getting arrested and forced to pay taxes eventually they'd bleed off people and have no workers as they are either in jail or paying taxes and suffering from lack of food, supplies, and items bought thus bringing suffering to their family and making the entire family unit make the companies and their country suffer more from lack of finances to purchase stuff.

I'd like to see China a great free nation. I'd love nothing more I've seen some awesome stuff China produces when they make good things they do very good. China-Fi; China-Fidelity IEM, audio equipment is awesome sauce for some products and some companies. I've seen some great products they are not cheapy, crappy, 3rd rate, schlock of Chinese shit. But China at it's finest like the old China plates sold to African nations in the past when people still remembered the far East and it's trade routes providing stuff to other nations.

When some Chinese companies do good, they do great. The opposite is true when they do bad it's like "Goddamn".

But unfortunately China's communism is a death grip like North Korea with Kim Kong-Ung. I think in the end the personal interest of certain people in China's bourgeoisie/bourgeois upper-rich/elites I think they fear the robin jew scenario. Even though they rob the hood so to speak from it's citizens. I think the upper classes and the ones that shit down on everyone are afraid they'll get massacred. Chinese people aren't stupid and realize from their entire history rich people are needed and should be preserved as purveyors of their Civilization and Citizens.

I think the lies and the opening of the World with internet has made people really go "So there is a better way of living!". I think China has the same stuff it's no surprise Russia and China probably want North Korean style internet. Or like the meme joke from North Korea, North Korea won the FIFA World Tournament a few years ago. All photoshop non-sense they just invented everything.

Shame about China but China can't collapse, elements in China won't allow it. Even the World would be shocked and not believe China has undone Communism.

I wondering how Japan will fare, since the puppet biden more than likely won't lift a finger,I feel sorry for the Chinese citizens having to suffer from communism in general,

They are desperate to start a war with China ASAP. I hope it fails. It's enough what happened between Russia and Ukraine

EasternFireLion666 said:
They are desperate to start a war with China ASAP. I hope it fails. It's enough what happened between Russia and Ukraine

Not to mention the rats posting imagery of games, an saying it's real footage in Ukraine (oy vey goyims it's bes real ignore whatever going on in background it bes reals this time)

oh! an pelosi just went to china an china threatened to..... Well you know to the plane.the reptilian jews will do anything to start the war

If only more Chinese people are aware of how of a threat synagogues, churches, and mosques are to them both materially and spiritually, that would've accelerated their striving for freedoms a lot faster.

Ramses said:

I just saw a video on the thing. I wanted to comment on it but you already started a topic. I dismissed the thing before because its not an interesting title.

People are threatening to not pay the mortgage on the houses on which the construction has stalled, and, the building companies cannot pay off their debt.

They used the money from the contracts with the people for construction to lease more land to construct on before the other one was finished :s ...

Ramses said:

Also in the video I watched he said that the plans now to cover for this issue is to print more money. A lot of money. Which means high inflation and devaluation of money.

STanBlank said:
These are indeed true.Some people's money in the bank disappeared.

thank you for confirming this i both want and dont want bad things to happen in china i dont want it because the people suffer and the people are not the evil it is the government i want shit things to happen to the CCP i hope it brings about a change in china i don't care if they have a large military and an appetite for resources so as long as they stop their genocide craziness and outright enslavement of the people generational debt is so wrong.

thank you to all whom have showed interest in this post i will try to give it a more interesting title next time.

Another thing the reptilian jewish rats may be doing is, shifting the blame on usa or other countries,cause when you're desperate for food etc some would do anything, the ccp could be trying to starve the people so the goyims Chinese will do anything for them war,but I'm sure some of the Chinese are smart enough to see through the lies of communism,I just hope enough people wake up an get the Xian an jewish abrahamic filth out of their land

Chinese people wake up to the threat of the jews and communism

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back