Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Increase Intelligency, Memory And Logic.

StyleCoin

Day 11 of August the full moon in aquarius, this day is a good moment to making Magic to Increase inteligency?

StyleCoin said:
Day 11 of August the full moon in aquarius, this day is a good moment to making Magic to Increase inteligency?

Yes, but so will the day before if you do a Mercury Square. Mercury will be in Virgo then, which is more of earth-like mixture of intelligence. It is good for analysis and critical thinking. Aquarius is more related to a flash of genius or intelligence with high-tech topics, more related to Uranus.

If you wanted more of an Aquarius change to your intelligence, then you can mix Dagaz and Mannaz. At the same time, Virgo is very good for processing details, and the Mercury square would give an overall stronger effect than a regular working.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=378417 time=1659343230 user_id=21286]
StyleCoin said:

Yes, but so will the day before if you do a Mercury Square. Mercury will be in Virgo then, which is more of earth-like mixture of intelligence. It is good for analysis and critical thinking. Aquarius is more related to a flash of genius or intelligence with high-tech topics, more related to Uranus.

If you wanted more of an Aquarius change to your intelligence, then you can mix Dagaz and Mannaz. At the same time, Virgo is very good for processing details, and the Mercury square would give an overall stronger effect than a regular working.

Have a question based on square being overall stronger.

Does the spiritual side still effect the physical side?

Example if I do a spiritual square on Mercury for increasing my mental and being more critical thinker?

Wanted to start square today but got stuck on that and if I should even bother with it.

Another example I ask is for acting and memory for it.

Thanks.

SeerOfSS said:

Example if I do a spiritual square on Mercury for increasing my mental and being more critical thinker?

Wanted to start square today but got stuck on that and if I should even bother with it.

Thanks.

Yes, your spirit is what manifests your physical body, and vice versa. Material squares are more for changing the world around you like if you are trying to find a job doing Mercurial work, attract friends to you, or improve relationships with someone.
The same concept applies to the other Squares as well.

I don't know what you mean by acting. Do you mean the profession of being an actor?
As far as memory, this is more ruled by the Moon and water, which hold and retain things. Those with Cancer placements may have trouble forgetting grudges, for example. Mercury is more about directly processing, organizing, communicating, moving quickly, etc.

Don't forget to read the page on Mercury to have a good understanding of it. Remember, the planetary energies within our souls have many functions. Sometimes, it is best to use the Square for improving the entirety of that planetary energy, so you do not miss something important. Other times, you may want to be more specific. Just keep that in mind when programming the energy.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=380470 time=1660200841 user_id=21286]
SeerOfSS said:

Thanks.

Yes, your spirit is what manifests your physical body, and vice versa. Material squares are more for changing the world around you like if you are trying to find a job doing Mercurial work, attract friends to you, or improve relationships with someone.
The same concept applies to the other Squares as well.

I don't know what you mean by acting. Do you mean the profession of being an actor?
As far as memory, this is more ruled by the Moon and water, which hold and retain things. Those with Cancer placements may have trouble forgetting grudges, for example. Mercury is more about directly processing, organizing, communicating, moving quickly, etc.

Don't forget to read the page on Mercury to have a good understanding of it. Remember, the planetary energies within our souls have many functions. Sometimes, it is best to use the Square for improving the entirety of that planetary energy, so you do not miss something important. Other times, you may want to be more specific. Just keep that in mind when programming the energy.

Mm... Okay if want to do memory and retaining better and reading it all falls under water/moon ( a repeat to make sure I understand, thanks)
So far as I understand the works I feel should be more to my self the material for think that will work out if can fix my self :)

Yes as career in acting.
I fall in the art world per say and kids. Reason I'm asking.
Will reread my chart again. So if will understand something else.

The programing I have issue with, for feels at time that I need all and not something small.

Read the link oh and read the sun square you posted before a deeper info with even examples of programing on the group reason wanted to ask more.

Thanks

(Thanks OP/ apologize for hijack)

StyleCoin said:
I used to vibrate Mannaz and Dagaz in the sixth chakra. I think it was very effective, but the affirmations I was saying were posted in the Romanian forum by its administrator as part of a meditation, I will try to translate them:

"My conscience, awareness, understanding and intelligence are increasing, intensifying and expanding in their highest, purest and most advanced satanic forms, in the happiest, healthiest and most pozitive ways for me.
My conscience, awareness, understanding and intelligence are superiour, advanced and purely satanic, in the happiest, healthiest and most pozitive ways for me."

The admin added that after saying those affirmations you might feel your conscience pulsing and expanding. In fact the affirmations were a meditation on their own, you just had to affirm them after your daily power meditation or yoga sessions (he also said that is not for beginners), but I took them as affirmations after vibrating Mannaz and Dagaz in the sixth chakra as mentionned.

However for this meditation to have full effect, I think you also need to "feed" your conscience with physical activity, which is study, reading, solving problems and related. Basically in parallel with the above meditation you need to stimulate your brain, ideally with increasingly difficult tasks.

Also most certainly you will have increased results in intelligence meditations if you have a high percentage of air in your elements, something like a head start or an advantage. Air represents the intellect and more air will probably help manifest intelligence workings a bit easier.

what would be other ways of increasing intelligence and logic beside workings?

I was thinking more like reading and that kind of things.

Ardgion said:
what would be other ways of increasing intelligence and logic beside workings?

I was thinking more like reading and that kind of things.
Anything that challenges your logical faculties in one way or another. There are many ways to go about this, such as strategy and mathematics.

Workings should always be combined with actual activity to further the end goal for maximum results as that way the working has a path to manifest itself from.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back