Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is this meditation program okay?

Sorry for the stupid question, I realize it's newbies to ask, but I would like to know if I'm doing it right.

My finally updated program is inspired by the eight steps of Astarte and is the following (with the meditations in exactly that order):

1) Aura and Chakra Cleansing.
2) Sexual activity with sexual energy that further cleanses my chakras.
3) Energetic breathing of the chakra of the day.
4) Yoga for the daily chakra (PS thanks Lydia for the posts on Yoga for the chakras !!)
5) Breathing exercises for the specific chakra with Sanskrit Vibration Meditation for the daily chakra using chakra-specific mudras and bhandas.
6) Meditation of the Necronomicon of the Chakra of the day with the Yantras.
7) Other meditations not related to the main program.

My doubt is related to the fact that every day I meditate on a different chakra. I know that energy is built day by day, is it equally okay to work on only one specific chakra every day? Like tomorrow is Sunday and I'll work the third chakra. Today is Saturday and I have worked the first chakra.

A lot of people are going to say that you have to work on all chakras every day, and for a while I thought that too. But it isn't necessarily true, or perhaps for some people at certain stages in their advancement it is true but not always.

When I was new, the first 2 years or so, I only worked on the chakra of the day, and it was perfect for me. I did yoga daily which does work all chakras, just not vibrations.

I think a lot of people get burned out by going too hard with vibrations in their chakras. I know I did for a while too.

You can do a quick work for all chakras, like vibrating Satanas (one letter per chakra going up) a few times to stimulate them and keep them open, and do the full chakra meditation just for the chakra of the day.

We are all different, what works for one person doesn't mean it will work for everyone else.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=378187 time=1659248313 user_id=57]
A lot of people are going to say that you have to work on all chakras every day, and for a while I thought that too. But it isn't necessarily true, or perhaps for some people at certain stages in their advancement it is true but not always.

When I was new, the first 2 years or so, I only worked on the chakra of the day, and it was perfect for me. I did yoga daily which does work all chakras, just not vibrations.

I think a lot of people get burned out by going too hard with vibrations in their chakras. I know I did for a while too.

You can do a quick work for all chakras, like vibrating Satanas (one letter per chakra going up) a few times to stimulate them and keep them open, and do the full chakra meditation just for the chakra of the day.

We are all different, what works for one person doesn't mean it will work for everyone else.

Thank you so much for your reply, Lydia! You were very kind!! :D

SeguaceDiSatana said:
My doubt is related to the fact that every day I meditate on a different chakra. I know that energy is built day by day, is it equally okay to work on only one specific chakra every day? Like tomorrow is Sunday and I'll work the third chakra. Today is Saturday and I have worked the first chakra.

This is a good question, indeed. As Lydia said, working on all chakras through vibration every day can prove failure for some. This is because you raise your energies incredibly much, and if you are not experienced enough, chances are your soul, mind and body are not ready to handle it. This leads to you becoming burned out or your mind will "fight" against you.

When I was new, I thought I had to work on all of my chakras every day after I was done with the initial opening of the chakras. I always hit a "wall" where my advancement was concerned. After a point, I realized I needed to build a better and solid foundation. For some, working on all chakras works just fine, but for some others, it doesn't. Our path to Godhead is as individual as our soul, fingerprint and natal chart.

It is important to explore various meditations and see how you respond to these. If you have found something that works for you, it is important to stick with that.

The program that you have created seems very empowering in a very good way! Be not discouraged or feel bad if you forget or are not able to do ALL of your steps some days. If you are able to do just one of them, this is still very good for your progress. The key is to stay consistent by doing it every day. And if you for some reason, one day or two, forget or are not able to do any of the steps (a session), then you just do a session again as soon as you are able to.

Best of lucks to you in your Satanic Journey!

Just be sure to remember: Cleanliness is next to Godliness.

A clean, protected, and semi-to-unempowered soul >>>>>>>>>>>> empowered dirty soul.

I think cleaning should be priority for a long time.

As for chakra work with me it's just the sheer boredom of doing it every day 20-30 minutes doing 7-10 vibrations, programming x a chosen number, and sensing the chakra. It just becomes mind numbing to me. And I've also noticed with Necronomicon(i.e. the beginners but also the most powerful depending on the person or level) chakra work it pisses me off real badly. I don't know why but I get a huge attitude problem and snap at times in conversations.

I don't know I did it from top to bottom as normal beginners level. I've had okay time with Sanskrit _aums and runes. I would have liked to do the standard Tibetan but the absolute beginner, watered down misses on the Crown. I don't want to assume Mam as vibration though it's obvious Maum with the U missing. But that bit of quirky guesswork might not be a mantra and I don't want to vibrate stuff I don't know.

I know in the past it's been said something replies to some threads that while Chakras are important sometimes the very act of pumping into a chakra with random vibrations such as for example raising energy with raum tetra or just using an energy on the charka or even simple chakra breathing is simple enough to fed them.

Basically it's really easy to fed a charka and affect a chakra it happens all the time. I think chakra work and their respective mantra is merely to dualcharge super/turbo the chakra to a higher level make it operate better. You can get a similar though lesser pump just with some variable meditation.

Think of it like working out would you rather start off with the bar and progressive overload 5lbs per week. Or try some lesser weights and alternative exercises to strengthen the body though much longer period. Same for chakras as long as something goes in them it affects them just what is up to you. You still need a good schedule to follow a good follow through but it can vary light and gentle or a firm but consistent effect or as said a chakra a day.

My only issue with a charka a day I can see which is another method of work. Is how much vibrations?

Is it just a basic 5-10 vibrations or like some people Chakra day + Chakra hour blast out 100-216+ vibrations. In the past people have commented doing high reps but I've also seen people state lower + affirmation + longer development is just as good and saner.

So how much do you daily charka of the day blast out?

Darkpagan666 said:
SeguaceDiSatana said:

This is a good question, indeed. As Lydia said, working on all chakras through vibration every day can prove failure for some. This is because you raise your energies incredibly much, and if you are not experienced enough, chances are your soul, mind and body are not ready to handle it. This leads to you becoming burned out or your mind will "fight" against you.

When I was new, I thought I had to work on all of my chakras every day after I was done with the initial opening of the chakras. I always hit a "wall" where my advancement was concerned. After a point, I realized I needed to build a better and solid foundation. For some, working on all chakras works just fine, but for some others, it doesn't. Our path to Godhead is as individual as our soul, fingerprint and natal chart.

It is important to explore various meditations and see how you respond to these. If you have found something that works for you, it is important to stick with that.

The program that you have created seems very empowering in a very good way! Be not discouraged or feel bad if you forget or are not able to do ALL of your steps some days. If you are able to do just one of them, this is still very good for your progress. The key is to stay consistent by doing it every day. And if you for some reason, one day or two, forget or are not able to do any of the steps (a session), then you just do a session again as soon as you are able to.

Best of lucks to you in your Satanic Journey!

Thanks for your very helpful answer!
In mid-September I will have to go on a trip with my martial arts group. To do a national internship. And in those three days I think that I will not have the opportunity to perform all the various steps of my chakra program for the day because I will be staying in a group in a hotel and I was just wondering if in those days I excluded some steps what would happen.

SeguaceDiSatana said:
Thanks for your very helpful answer!
In mid-September I will have to go on a trip with my martial arts group. To do a national internship. And in those three days I think that I will not have the opportunity to perform all the various steps of my chakra program for the day because I will be staying in a group in a hotel and I was just wondering if in those days I excluded some steps what would happen.

I am glad I helped :)

Tip: you can do breathing excercises in the toilet where you have privacy. And considering you are going to a Martial Art Internship, you can do Asanas (physical yoga) and breathing excercises as a form of stretching your body after workout (Kriya)! This way you will raise your energies (along with the martial art sessions). Completing with an affirmation to program your energies (Aura of Protection for an example), you are all set! The affirmation can be stated in silence in your mind.

Good luck with the national internship :)

Gear88 said:

If high sets of repetitions are uncomfortable or that it causes you distress, this can ruin your concentration, which affects your meditations, workings and outcome. This can even make you too bored to continue. Because of this, it is way better to choose a shorter amount of repetitions.

An example is, if you do 216 repetitions of Suryae once every month, compared to another person that does 40 repetitions every day for an entire year. The person who is consistent with the 40 repetitions of Suryae every day will have way more energy, a solid built foundation that is way stronger. This is because vibrating a word or words of power every day builds on the next day. Same with asanas, Kriya or simply, Yoga. This is how advancement is done safely and steadily.

As we advance, we can increase our sets, repetitions and so on. Whatever that works for you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back