Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The problem with immigration (my personal opinion)

SyrArisMarsMartin

Obviously if you are a jew or a gypsy you don't care where you live and you don't have psychological concerns about this.
This post is for our people and people with some sort of consciousness.

What i noticed from people with an immigration background is that they have some sort of psychological problem,
it doesn't matter if they immigrated and stay for years already or if they were born in a foreign culture/country.
I noticed that psychologically weaker people get tempted by immigration mostly into the west,
because some jew advertised it as "heaven" and "everything is perfect there" , "so much money there", "so much free pussy" etc.

Let's be honest, immigration is the same bullshit jew fantasy like everything else.
They sell it as something good and healthy and when you do it you regret it.

The same thing happens with immigrants, most of them, they want to go back, some admit it, others don't.
They feel isolated, they stick together, they don't get "integrated".
Those who do, become artificial husk copies of the homogeneous people who live there.
They "try" to be like the homogeneous people, even talking in their accents, but deep down they know,
they are just putting on a show.
Nobody ever gets rich, or earns so much more than back home.

After years of living in foreign lands, most get depressed, agressive, psychologically instable.
They don't feel comfortable in speaking their native tongue, they rather whisper like mice to not get heared,
they "change" to fit into the foreign sourroundings. They don't feel free and relaxed to be themselves.
This is eating them up psychologically from the inside, if they admit it or not.
The climate is foreign, the food is foreign, the language is foreign,
everything feels foreign/cold and not fitted to your DNA.

Have you noticed? When people of immigration go back to their root countries, they become much more relaxed,
more open, they feel and look more alive and healthy. This is not magic, this is the truth and logical.

Try to stay where your roots are and if you happen to live in foreign lands, try to go back.
Try to save some money to buy a house and buisness and go back with stability.
Or at least have some sort of connection to your root country, one foot there.
For your health, for the truth and logical way of living and to reverse the jewish plans.
You will see that you will be much happier and relaxed and will respect yourself more.

Let's get that jewish programming out of our heads that everything is better somewhere else.

Hail Satan! And all the best.

The immigration problem is very sad, and a next step towards Communism as it erases identity and culture. When I was a kid, my country had this rich and vibrant culture to it. I cannot see that anymore, as immigrants from the entire earth have infested their cultures and cut out ours to a great extent.

I observe almost everyday of how failed the integration of immigrants really is, and also how the human nature works in this practice. It is very evident that segregation is what nature intends. I see people from all races hanging out with their OWN people in large groups, not allowing or welcoming other ethnicities into their company. Why do you think that is?

They feel a stronger sense of identity to their nature and roots. There is a lot of common understanding among them, and they feel a stronger belonging because of it. They feel their racial pride.

So, why is the immigration so important for the Jews? To weaken and destroy cultural identity, the racial identity, the self, and establish dominance over the Gentiles by eradicating the Whites. When there is just one race, there is no diversity any more. It is just 'one', as in the abrahamic writings (the Bible, Koran, Torah/Talmud).

The Nature of Humanity will ones again be restored to their true balance and power!

HAIL SATAN!!!

Darkpagan666 said:
The immigration problem is very sad, and a next step towards Communism as it erases identity and culture. When I was a kid, my country had this rich and vibrant culture to it. I cannot see that anymore, as immigrants from the entire earth have infested their cultures and cut out ours to a great extent.

I observe almost everyday of how failed the integration of immigrants really is, and also how the human nature works in this practice. It is very evident that segregation is what nature intends. I see people from all races hanging out with their OWN people in large groups, not allowing or welcoming other ethnicities into their company. Why do you think that is?

They feel a stronger sense of identity to their nature and roots. There is a lot of common understanding among them, and they feel a stronger belonging because of it. They feel their racial pride.

So, why is the immigration so important for the Jews? To weaken and destroy cultural identity, the racial identity, the self, and establish dominance over the Gentiles by eradicating the Whites. When there is just one race, there is no diversity any more. It is just 'one', as in the abrahamic writings (the Bible, Koran, Torah/Talmud).

The Nature of Humanity will ones again be restored to their true balance and power!

HAIL SATAN!!!

So true bro.

For example, when birds come and eat in my garden they always stick with their own race and if another race of birds tries to eat the food they always fight and make them leave by force. Even though they are all birds.
So this is natural and we are part of nature too.

Darkpagan666 said:

HAIL SATAN!!!

Jews also want multiculturalism so that they can easily blend in easier. They are preventing another NS Germany where one unified culture and people were united against them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back