Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dream interpretation thread?

Taurus

maybe we can have a general thread for this to help each other out?

i had a dream last night. i was a a boat dock on a lake. a child threw one of their toys into the water and their father jumped in and got it, but he couldn't swim or something and started drowning so i jumped in to save him and his wife jumped in as well. he sank all the way to the bottom of the lake and i pulled him all the way up and saved him. then, his woman was at the bottom of the lake and i saved her too. i was thinking how could they be alive after so much time under water. like they just barley survived.

what do you think it means?

Taurus said:
maybe we can have a general thread for this to help each other out?

i had a dream last night. i was a a boat dock on a lake. a child threw one of their toys into the water and their father jumped in and got it, but he couldn't swim or something and started drowning so i jumped in to save him and his wife jumped in as well. he sank all the way to the bottom of the lake and i pulled him all the way up and saved him. then, his woman was at the bottom of the lake and i saved her too. i was thinking how could they be alive after so much time under water. like they just barley survived.

what do you think it means?

This sounds to me like it could have several meanings. Are you currently going through a stressful time or realizing certain things are coming to the surface through struggle or meditation, aspects about yourself or your surroundings?

Water symbolizes the unconscious. These dream characters could either represent things from you subconscious that you are struggling to bring up to the surface with difficulty, or these things in of themselves are difficult and have come to your conscious mind recently, painful realizations about the self. This could also mean there is a part of you that you are subconsciously trying to save. Why would that be?

The boy throwing the ball in the water off the boat and the parents jumping in could also symbolize risk taking, with you jumping in after them trying to do damage control to what you realize was very foolhardy.

Anyone can add to this if they wish, there could even be something I am missing.

I actually had a dream the other night as well, of the sun rising, then suddenly taking of like a rocket far from the earth leaving it in darkness. This happened several times, and each time I was in anxiety about the unbearable cold that would result in the earth freezing to death without the sun.

When I woke up in a half trance state, I realized especially with what I have been working with in trying to rid my natal planets of negative karma, that this was signifying and bringing to the surface the fear of abandonment I have and of loneliness, which is a huge solar chakra issue, and this chakra is related to the sun...

The sun represents the ego, vitality and self-esteem, and in the dream, it felt like I was being relayed to me that the sun leaving the earth was my subconscious fear of loss of value and identity and self-esteem as a result of abandonment or lack of recognition, and these aspects also are shown in my chart.

Sounds like something that really happened somewhere in the world. Maybe a very long time ago, or maybe is about to happen. But it does seem like a real thing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back