Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Gods of Orion oracle deck

CaspianTheDreamer

Hello again dear all,
An extra thank you to all who replied in my previous post and helped me get out of that shitty enemy attack.

I have been entertaining this idea for a while and now i have decided that i wanna put my mind into this project as a gift to our community. A token of my appreciation 😂🖤

Basically im thinking of creating an oracle deck myself, composed of cards each depicting one of the gods of Hell as mentioned in the main site.

My own guardian is camio.

But im not yet at the level to be open enough or have enough time to contact each of them individually, so i was hoping that you guys who have different guardian demons, would ask them what should be their respective card meaning, and tell me in my protonmail : [email protected]

So it'd be like this: each card has the name, face and sigil of a demon on it and each carries its own meaning/ advice text on the bottom. And for example my guardian who is Camio, i would ask him what he thinks would be the best message or meaning for that oracle deck, and i would consecrate the cards accordingly after gathering the info from you guys about at least 50 demons.

In style it would be somewhat similar to the Keepers of the light oracle deck.

Note that i am not in contact with any manufacturing company, and i would be making the cards using photoshop or sth similar, and when the design of the cards are done it will be put as a pdf file, and you guys can print them on any material you wish for your own oracle cards.

And that would be the Gods of Orion oracle deck. A tool which not only is attuned with their energy, but would also connect you more to the gods themselves as you keep using it.

So what do you think?

This is an absolutely fabulous idea!
Satan's children NEED to connect with their Father and family.

I won't be of much help as I don't have my psychic senses open but I just told Father Satan and my Guardian about your idea if they would be willing to manifest the phrase that seems most important to them.
These cards would be a great source of meditation for us !
Really, great idea, thanks
And I hope it works out

sshivafr said:
This is an absolutely fabulous idea!
Satan's children NEED to connect with their Father and family.

I won't be of much help as I don't have my psychic senses open but I just told Father Satan and my Guardian about your idea if they would be willing to manifest the phrase that seems most important to them.
These cards would be a great source of meditation for us !
Really, great idea, thanks
And I hope it works out

Hey man. Thanks😁
Right now im busy with all the shit going on but I'll find around half an hour for this project. Who knows maybe it'll take a lot of years. But it wont matter i do what i do regardless.

Thanks for supporting tho. I died a little inside when no one replied to this thread🖤❤️🤍💙

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back