Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I ned help :(

PUSHnPULL

Hello :) I make new account but I not new here. I forget my password and have perblem. I am satanist for years but never dedicate because scared. I try yestrday the dedication at JOS. I do this, and I cannot breath. I am being chocked to death. I cannot breath and I hear voices to not do this, to not betray god and I must obay. I scared to do this again. I don't know what I must do.

I speak to jos people on telegram to. They tell me they think I am enmy of Satan and a jew. I dont know am I jew? They send curses and threats to me, telling me if I not jew to dedicate to Demons and ask Satan to tell the bullys to stop.

Does Satan not want me, does he not care that I am chocked? I don't pretend this, I feel I die if I do not obay them. I scred that jos people will hurt me with curses. I don't understand.

PUSHnPULL said:
Hello :) I make new account but I not new here. I forget my password and have perblem. I am satanist for years but never dedicate because scared. I try yestrday the dedication at JOS. I do this, and I cannot breath. I am being chocked to death. I cannot breath and I hear voices to not do this, to not betray god and I must obay. I scared to do this again. I don't know what I must do.

I speak to jos people on telegram to. They tell me they think I am enmy of Satan and a jew. I dont know am I jew? They send curses and threats to me, telling me if I not jew to dedicate to Demons and ask Satan to tell the bullys to stop.

Does Satan not want me, does he not care that I am chocked? I don't pretend this, I feel I die if I do not obay them. I scred that jos people will hurt me with curses. I don't understand.

First of all you need to realize that this is the enemy attacking you. Second of all do the dedication ritual. this will give you protection from Satan. Third, leave that group on telegram immediately. There is no JOS group other than here, not on discord, facebook, telegram or anywhere else. Trust me. Interacting with people outside of here brings nothing but grief, and possible dangers. I learned this the hard way, because I was stubborn and was very wanting of human interaction with others who thought and believed as I did. It isn't worth it.

PUSHnPULL said:

No. stay away from those groups they are dangerous.

Have a nice day ^^.

PUSHnPULL said:

Do you have the strength and courage to tell the truthe here? Tell us who is actually chocking you?

I dont understand. I tell you I choke when do dedicate ritual. You tell me to do and choke to death? Enemy will stop? do you know they stop? Do I need to death? How do I stop bullys from hurt me? they make me blood from nose and spit blood all day. Why they hurt me for no reasons? I want to help satan but they think I jew. They ruin my life. Satan don't care or the bullys wont hurt me and I not be choked to death.

PUSHnPULL said:

I find it hard to believe this. How can you be satanist for years but still having so strong connections to christianity? What spiritual satanists "threatened" you on telegram? If you was a jew I hardly believe any satanist would waste time cursing a random jew they met online.

But if all you said is real, is clearly your mind that creates these panic attacks that would manifest when attempting the dedication ritual because you induced to yourself the absolute fear of abandoning christianity and joining satanism, in your subconscious mind you are most likely still strongly believing in the christian hebrew fictional stories about the Gods being evil and monstruous and other christian nonsense. As for the voices, they might be angels threatening you for real, as they can easily prey on fearful and scared people. So what you need to do is to convince yourself that there is nothing authentic about christianity and is only a control machine created by the jews, which you can only achieve by researching Exposing Christianity and other sources exposing the lies, you shouldn't perform any meditations because you are not dedicated yet. When you fully realize the above, you should be a lot more calm when dedicating to JoS because you will have accumulated a lot more knowledge about the matter and better understand what you are doing. But as I said, this only if what you said is actually real.

PUSHnPULL said:
I dont understand. I tell you I choke when do dedicate ritual. You tell me to do and choke to death? Enemy will stop? do you know they stop? Do I need to death? How do I stop bullys from hurt me? they make me blood from nose and spit blood all day. Why they hurt me for no reasons? I want to help satan but they think I jew. They ruin my life. Satan don't care or the bullys wont hurt me and I not be choked to death.
Vibrate Algiz for as many times as you comfortably can, then affirm 9 times that you are safe from harm and negativity now. Then do the dedication ritual. As for social media groups etc: Quit them as they provide no useful feedback nor support for you. Boom, problem solved.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back