Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Vocal Messages in the topic comments

OpenMind2

Sometimes i have the desire to write/read some comments but they are SO LONG that this desire fly away, what about implementing the possibility of vocal messages like on whatsapp , in the comments of a post , easier to track if something fishy is said , easier to listen or say, and i hope , to understand.

With voice changing by default/if not implemented in here somewhere/somehow else in some other way. There are many yes and no here but i let you discusss those.

Also in the RTR app/apps , put a number for how many RTRs were done, so people get that motivation/proudness feeling.
"I did nothing for the gods-enemy attack" open app 800RTRS , trust restored, of course is not that simple but is an ideea.

I know it sometimes can be hard to read long posts. This can be simply changed through stating an affirmation before you go to sleep. Such as "I am always highly motivated to read all texts as I desire". This has to be repeated for some 20+ times, ideally in 40 days straight. Various affirmations can be used to instill the mind to do great things, such as an affirmation that helps you to meditate every day.

It is also important to know that it is okay not to answer long posts. If you feel this is way out of your comfort zone/league, or that you really don't have a clue what to answer, it is fine to back off.

What you can do if it is too lengthy, is to read through it fast. Even just parts of the post. Use your intuition as you read and make up your impression. Is it of any worth? Does the person need help? Is it informative and genuinly good information? If you feel it is a waste of time for you, then you should leave it to someone else. You do not HAVE to read through everyones posts. We are many members, so this can be very mentally exhausting. And chances are, this will be picked up by another member.

Voice calls or audio files, IMO, are not safe. Your or someone else's voice may be recognized. This can be very dangerous, or at least cause very unpleasant surprises. Filtering the voices with a fake voice is an option though. However, I am not sure if this can or should be done here. I know some, such as Maxine and others have given their voice on YouTube, but this was different times and she/they have extreme protection.

As for adding a feature on the RTR app where you can tap in your count or amount of RTR's done? This seems fun, and might be very possible to do. You can as though use other things to keep track of your amount of RTR's done. But I do see the point of having it in the app ;)

Sorry for a long reply, this wasn't my intention :|

Maybe it's a personal thing but I usually can tell if a long post is just a bunch of non sense or something of merit like something Blitzkreig would write. I have no problem reading his posts or other prominent members' long posts but there's others who just ramble on and I just stop reading their post all together as it gets no where.

I do enjoy being able to do this but I would like to be more patient like those who sit there and read it thru and try to help the person who is showing they have an over active mind.

I've been writing out my messages instead of feeling discouraged because I have to write a bit more than I would like to. So I'm getting there. I write this part to show that I might know where you're coming from in this and that it's possible to overcome.

Best to just work on getting over not wanting to read as it's an easier choice than having HP HC do all that work for just a few people who are feeling "lazy" to read or write. Might be annoyance and not laziness as to one not wanting to read a wall of text but that's still a personal issue one can fix on their own.

Those who do massive amounts of RTRs shouldn't worry about the petty squabbles/angry outbursts of those who want to make one feel bad during an argument. If you know what you have done and doing it with all your heart into it then these type of insults just slide off of you like water.

Respect from other members also (mostly) comes from us seeing people help new members, chime in on important discussions with something of merit to say, write topics of similar standards etc.

This can be seen also from the way one writes/acts as time passes by as we here can see who's clearly doing their practices and who isn't by just this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back