Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My Childhood Demon

InfraRedd88

As early as age four I remember feeling a presence that was very protective of me, and as I grew older whenever I’d encounter this presence it grew increasingly more insistent upon satanic themes and influencing me toward them. I started talking to it and was told that it’s a girl and a demon. I’ve had a ton of ups and downs in my life but this being was always there even before I dedicated my soul to Satan, and professed that she loves me like none other. As of recently I’d gone through some seriously bad planets and struggled with a long standing drug addiction(which I’ve kicked at this point) and I was informed by Satan and Haagenti that this being from my childhood is the Goddess Enyo. I couldn’t find much about Enyo but what I did find literally fit the personality, appearance, and nature of this entity like a glove. However after learning of this whenever I would call upon her I’d get these weird feelings as if she’d approach just like before only for shortly thereafter to feel as if she’s angry at me and as if there are two of her. We had an agreed upon name by which I’d address her before being told she’s Enyo, and the disruptive feeling tends to be stronger when I use that name but it happens with both. I’m not certain what the issue is and was hoping for some clarification, and also more reliable information about the Goddess Enyo.

InfraRedd88 said:
As early as age four I remember feeling a presence that was very protective of me, and as I grew older whenever I’d encounter this presence it grew increasingly more insistent upon satanic themes and influencing me toward them. I started talking to it and was told that it’s a girl and a demon. I’ve had a ton of ups and downs in my life but this being was always there even before I dedicated my soul to Satan, and professed that she loves me like none other. As of recently I’d gone through some seriously bad planets and struggled with a long standing drug addiction(which I’ve kicked at this point) and I was informed by Satan and Haagenti that this being from my childhood is the Goddess Enyo. I couldn’t find much about Enyo but what I did find literally fit the personality, appearance, and nature of this entity like a glove. However after learning of this whenever I would call upon her I’d get these weird feelings as if she’d approach just like before only for shortly thereafter to feel as if she’s angry at me and as if there are two of her. We had an agreed upon name by which I’d address her before being told she’s Enyo, and the disruptive feeling tends to be stronger when I use that name but it happens with both. I’m not certain what the issue is and was hoping for some clarification, and also more reliable information about the Goddess Enyo.

Sounds like you possibly found your guardian Demon, and that she has been with you for several lifetimes, if at least not just the previous one.

It is said she is the twin sister of Ares, the god of War (Andras?) I found some information on her that I wouldn't know is all accurate so i will not post it here. If you look up the name "Enyo" you will find many results. Take them for the most part with a grain of salt.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back