Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Spirituality and Martial Arts (Follow up from Lydia's post on exercise/Pilates)

This was originally a comment on Lydia's post

For Those Who Don’t Like, Or Don’t Know How, To Exercise
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=75846

but it got so long and detailed Lydia encouraged me to make it into a new post for those who might be more interested in martial arts.

I'll copy paste it here so you can have a general idea of what it was about, and then if you like we can discuss this further.

There is either an "elemental" topic strongly rooted in this and a spiritual side of animals' skills you may or may not be aware of.
And for those that specifically have a sympathy for spiders, there is definitely more to come in this post.

Now.. copy paste time.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

(Apologies, I started this reply almost not knowing what to say and I ended up typing for half an hour.)

I'm gonna give an advice for those that, like me, grew up thinking (or maybe being conditioned with the idea) that Pilates was "for women" or "a weak exercise", or simply for those who believe they should learn and earn more out of an exercise, other than just physical/mental/spiritual benefit ("just" being sarcastic here).

I'm talking about Chinese martial arts here.
I'd say this advice 'should be' more directed to men (as they may feel themselves more of a warrior doing/learning something that was designed for having a clear upper hand in close quarters combat, but I strongly encourage women to take up martial arts too.

First of all, many of the Chinese styles have been fashioned after animals and this alone should be a good enough reason to attract many in learning it. Animals have skills and qualities we can still only dream of and have been evolving for longer than us, so it's only fair that we learn something more from them (other than not destroying our environment).

Second, on a health care level, some Chinese styles (Snake, Monkey, Seven Star Mantis, Drunken boxing, etc) require a particular level of flexibility and strengthen muscles in an elastic way, aiding the flow of energy over the mere "strengthening the muscles" like deluded MMA "fighters" may think is a good way to make yourself into a deadlier or better fighter.
I'll skip the HUGE list of benefits that comes from having a flexible spine so for your Kundalini can rise more effortlessly.

Third, on a functional level, (in my opinion) learning a martial art that can give one that edge in knowledge and confidence necessary to know they CAN get out of a physical confrontation as the unharmed party, is more useful than just having a flexible, strong body and not knowing how to use it if someone enters our comfort zone with hostile intentions.

Four, and I HAVE to add this for the sake of Truth, when you learn how to push your physical limit past that of others, when you know how much damage you can deal and you know EXACTLY what moves/techniques/dodges/blows/type of fist will work in any situation where you'd NORMALLY (as we are Human and may respond to fear and immediate stress in a more or less different way) FREEZE or become too scared to think properly... martial arts are probably (along with Knowing Yourself thought meditation.. https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Void_Meditation.html ) the best way you can prepare yourself and boost your stats up so you can be ready.

And if you never have to fight in your life, you'll have a body strong, hardened, flexible and capable like that of very few others compared to hundreds of millions who choose to sit there and way for things to "get better".

Personal note on martial arts:

I've been studying them since 1988 and visited many and various styles and nationalities when it comes to martial arts, and ALTHOUGH I strongly encourage you to take up any of these Chinese styles that promote flexibility and an animal-like strength and agility, I have found that sometimes that's not enough when you're faced with a real life opponent (who may or not be shouting insults your way, raise the voice to appear 'bigger' or other shit like that).

Real life fighting isn't cool like in videogames or movies. You enter a fight with nothing but mastery of Shequan (Chinese Snake Style) and you'll likely freeze in fear. It's a Human response and nothing to be ashamed of. You may not WANT to fight, and you may NOT WANT to hurt anyone, so you'll be in conflict with yourself.

I know a fair amount of styles, and let me tell you.. very often I felt like I was still completely helpless because I didn't want to use them. You may feel that if you'll kick your opponent's ass you'll be arrested and go to jail, and that thought isn't going to leave your head so easily. If you've been attacked and you fought someone, you may have felt this at least once in your life. Maybe it wasn't the police you feared, maybe it was your mom when you were in 3rd grade and that kid just started a fight for no reason, maybe you feared your parents scolding you for being "bad" for defending yourself.

Mental trauma when it comes to fighting someone is very various and colorful. But it should NEVER stop you from defending yourself, your family (non Human/Animal realm family included) or even your property.

For this reason, I only REALLY recommend these above Chinese styles for the incredible flexibility and spiritual aid as some of the stances even resemble Yoga.

But for ACTUAL FIGHTING, I only recommend 2 styles:

I might divide them into
1. for those that prefer a long range fighting, are fast, want to keep the opponent away, like tradition and wooden dummies and
2. for those that prefer short range fighting, are stronger over fast, don't have a problem getting very close to the opponent if it means ending the fight quickly, believe martial arts should be effective in a fight before they are elegant/beautiful/choreographic/cool to watch.

Number 1, as some may have already guessed is WING CHUN.

Apparently, WING CHUN was born in a time or REAL need in China. From what books report (then again, I haven't found other believable sources on this subject), the Qing Dynasty (the last Chinese Empire) had BANNED martial arts in China. Knowledge of martial arts (unless they belonged inside the imperial army was strictly forbidden and punishable by death). According to the books I read on this topic, there were 5 main "animal style themed" temples in China in the cradle of valleys and mountains where Chinese martial arts where born, and the Qing burned them all down and killed everyone in them to erase martial art knowledge. The monks were obviously outnumbered, cornered and weren't expecting something like this to happen. Those that managed to escape and not being burned alive went into hiding and lived like that for the rest of the Qing Dynasty, keeping their traditions and knowledge alive in hiding.

Because this was a time of need, known martial arts like these couldn't be used in the open, so they created a new style that was "odd" and didn't look like a martial art at first, but more like a ritualistic dance or something.. but that odd bunch of "kata" had in them the combined effort of the crème-de-la-crème in Chinese martial arts, and Wing Chun was secretly created.

The greatest thing about Wing Chun (in my opinion) is that while all others martial arts in the world have "attacking moves", "blocking moves" and "evading moves", Wing Chun sums these three up in a simultaneous single move. You don't block and attack, or evade and attack.. you evade-block-attack at once, and you can use 3 limbs at a time if you include the leg that front kicks the very disoriented opponent's leg or groin, etc.

In my case, I now mostly adopt Wing Chun and adapted it to hand techniques (Mantis Fist and Phoenix Fist, as they concentrate a lot of force in one tiny area and can, as a fact, break facial bones fast, causing intense pain and ending a fight in seconds).

I recommend this for more skilled martial artists who already have a good degree of knowledge with different styles, as this strongly helps seeing and appreciating the multiple advantages Wing Chun offers (and I'm saying this because 15 years ago I used to think Wing Chun was worthless.. I obviously didn't know enough).

Number 2: BAJI QUAN.

Bajiquan is also known as "The Fist of Eight Extremities" and is all about getting very (VERY) close and personal with an opponent and striking not only with your fists and feet but with the eight extremities of your body (Fist, Elbow, Foot, Knee, Hip, Shoulder, Back, Head).
Bajiquan is so effective that Taiwanese forces and other military organizations/police have selected it among over 200 other martial art candidates as their official style.
The main thing about Baji Fist is that the main concept in it is to "advance, advance, advance" (and strike at every turn).
Most martial arts require space to punch, more space to kick and generally tend to establish a "permanent distance" between the fighter and the opponent, so this concept (and the opponent's training) becomes crushed when the Baji user gets so close, constantly, until he/she wins either by neutralizing the opponent or having the opponent flee (seeing no apparent way of defeating this advancing, fearless foe who doesn't care about getting 'too close').

It seems that Bajiquan already existed during the infamous Qing dynasty as it was (apparently) the official martial art of the Emperor's bodyguards. This style has in fact been also labeled the "bodyguard style", for it's high effectiveness.

In my case, I didn't really appreciate the true crushing power of the extremely well grounded Bajiquan when I was partecipating in Kungfu-Wushu championships in my youth, as I was too busy thinking that the cool Van Damme flying split kick was the shit and Jewllywood would only show us flying Chinese men who fought for an hour without breaking a sweat... so it took me my sweet time to truly learn what this meant in an actual fight, and add to the style something of mine, inventing moves and making it "specifically my own", like Bruce Lee would say.

I strongly recommend Bajiquan as a style for people who are "less than agile" and more bulky, but with the reminder that you should STILL work on your flexibility in order to keep your body strong and spiritually ready to learn more.

Also, no one said you can't add to any other style something that is your OWN invention. As long as it is functional and effective and doesn't put you in a position of disadvantage, I encourage you to do this.

I really wasn't planning to write something of THIS length, but being this the result of over 30 years of my study, I hope you'll find this useful, Brothers and Sisters.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

This ended the original comment in Lydia's post. I held myself from continuing to add details and my personal findings on each style because I'd have made this comment/post into a compendium or something, and for now I'll leave it this way.

If you feel like you want to know more, have questions, would like my advice in which style to venture in, or are simply curious about the animal skills and what the elements have got to do with this, leave a comment and let's talk. :)

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Which martial arts should a woman learn for self-defense against larger and stronger opponents? What do you think of Iron Shirt Chi Kung by Mantak Chia? The US Navy SEALs and other groups like law enforcement use Duane Dieter’s system for hand to hand combat.

What do you think of Duane Dieter and his system? Dieter practiced martial arts for years until he realized that most martial arts are corrupted and they’re like a performance art but they’re not useful for real life self-defense. https://www.cqd.net/system-development-1

Academic Scholar said:

Thanks for the post and that's good questions you ask.

Starting with Duane Dieter.
I never heard of the guy (in particular) until now but I know there are a few experts here and there who do basically the same thing he did, which is analyzing REAL confrontation scenes with high stress and trying to find a quick fix for that type of event.
Like I mentioned, stress and certainly fear can induce a person to react differently, could be paralyzed with fear and suddenly forget decades of martial art training or (the opposite reaction) resort to extreme unnecessary violence (even murder) just to deal with that immediate threat in the (apparently, but wrong as it is uncontrolled) quickest way possible.

I've seen a few trainings like this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9NkiAOqobA
(skip to like half)
where he simulated in the most effective way a real confrontation by suddenly raising the level of stress in the trainee and observing their reaction. The "hood method" I think they called it here.

As for the actual fighting method, it's all based on a "controlled response to an attack" so basically the best reaction when faced with an attack, meaning you don't go around attacking someone, but when they do they offer you with ways to employ your studies. Not for nothing his technique is not named "CQC" (for Close Quarters Combat) but "CQD" (for Close Quarters Defense).

At the end of the day the main problem with these techniques (like those of any martial artist training solo or in a friendly enough team for years) is that you can only anticipate a certain level of stress. You KNOW you're not in a real danger so you'll react in a less then realistic way.
I believe the only real way to face your fears in a fight is by fighting someone, which is why many Sifu and Sensei from China and Japan ended the teaching sessions with real sparring, making teammates and friends face each other in very real combat, to have them learn for themselves how to deal with a real life threat/fear/distress and all the emotional spectrum that comes from actually fighting someone that wants to kick your ass (even if they technically had to stop when the master told them to stop, but there were actual teeth flying in these "lessons").
Today, in our sissified modern world, this is inconceivable and the angry moms would remove the children from Shotokan Karate classes demanding the money back and signing up their child in something "innocent" like soccer or such, where the weaker males are usually bullied until they become angry adults with a gun and a vengeance.

The world is ALSO about violence, Father Satan encourages Creation as much as He does Destruction, so learning to dispense violence when needed is very much a necessity.

One only really needs to learn a method for delivering it, and knowing themselves enough so they will not give in to fear.

All in all, Mr. Dieter's method is a good method, as close as it gets to "the real thing", and the combat system in my opinion resembles the concepts of Systema (Russian martial art with peculiar but effective ideas).

Iron shirt.

I'm thinking the guy is dying to say more, but he will not mention SS level of knowledge in fear of some repercussions (like people getting killed from practicing and teaching Yoga, and the organ traffic cartels using the bodies of Tai Chi practitioners.. typical Jewish trademark here), so he will only say what he can.. maybe voluntarily causing misdirection in order to spare himself troubles with the govt, but definitely offering enough so that people will WANT to investigate and learn more, so all in all a good method. "Chi" and "supernatural abilities" always fascinated and attracted crowds as well as skeptics, and knowing there are scientific ways to go about this and prove it possible, doable learning material is certainly a good thing.

As for the efficiency of the technique.. I guess the principle is the same of that where people break a spear in half while the spearhead is pressing on their throat. I've seen this in person from one of my masters so I know it's a real thing. Qi Gong is the art used for this, it's not necessarily just for "fighting" or doing these stunts, but for raising one's level of "wellness", meaning, health, complete lack of illness, ailments are gone, the skin looks younger and longevity is achieved.
The fact that you can probably withstand a much bigger pressure or impact unscathed is simply a consequence of this benefit and shouldn't be thought of as the 'primary' reason for taking up Qi Gong.

Many times people believe that the "gifts" resulting from practicing these arts are the reason for which the art should be learned, but what would be the point of being a sick terminally ill bastard who's also capable of igniting paper from a distance or moving small objects? Giving the nurses a show to enjoy before he kicks the bucket? No point. Qi Gong is about evolution where (like we do in Spiritual Satanism) the Body and Soul power learn to merge in one beautiful and perfect union.

If you want to learn stuff like that, the best (and only real way) is learning how to control the flow of energy in your body, training your hand chakras is definitely a must here, and of course working on empowering every single chakra in your Soul. We have definitely all we need for that in the JoS in the meditations pages, I guess the only real trick here is finding what will work for you.

If you can feel energy well enough, do work with it. Make it your daily thing to move huge basket ball sized energy spheres around your body and feel them move around, noticing the changes that occur, be them pressure, temperature, or other localized effects.
If you can't feel energy well, you need more work on unlocking yourself. What worked for me (which I'm sure you already do anyway) were RTRs. Most of the time the reason why we fail at Magick is simply "the damn kike curse", so when you work on constantly removing that from your Soul, you'll see progress.

As for "Which martial arts should a women learn for self-defense against larger and stronger opponents?" that can be a tricky question, but given my personal experience with this I'll try to give you a decent answer. Probably not the one you'll expect either.

Why a tricky question?
Because generally when thinking of "martial arts techniques" we naturally tend to think of two opponents (like in most martial arts' books where "See Figure 64" shows two almost identical people) who are our same height and our same weight and mass).
This is almost NEVER the case.

Chances are your next opponent in this life (hopefully no one ever) will be bigger, stronger and over-confident if you're a woman.

Going head to head with someone bigger and stronger is a risk, if you do so mindlessly, without tactics. Physically, they would just overpower you (I'm short and a light weight so the same would happen to me in this situation) so strength alone is out of the question.

Wing Chun or Bajiquan?

Since these are two of the best fighting method I know of, let me analyze that for you.

Let's say you're a short woman and light weight, maybe in your 20s. I only really recommend Bajiquan (as it is a very up close and physical technique) to someone who's "average height and weight onward", so someone who can press her almost full ..60? 70 kg? ..into her elbow and drop in a sudden Horse Stance where the presses that weight into the attackers guts with her elbow.

That kind of attack, sudden and definitely unexpected, would put (probably) anyone in the real world off guard and have them gasp for air, giving you the chance to follow up with the next (and last) attack. May be the trademark kick in the balls, highly effective against sexual predators and generally all who call themselves "men".

But let's say you're a skinny 5'4 woman who weight 50 kg. You'd definitely have the "evading advantage" (short has perks too) but an elbow in the gut? You COULD, having that size advantage, but it's risky if you miss and he grabs you (the chances of missing THIS blow are extremely low.. everything in Bajiquan is extremely well studied for maximum impact and grounding).
The probably greatest thing about Bajiquan is that it makes you enter the opponent's space, and nobody in a fight likes that, ever. If you can get so close, who's gonna stop you from landing a hit? No one.

As for Wing chun...

If you're a short and light weight woman I feel like discouraging this. Wing Chun excels in arm techniques and speed, but it's also true that it would take quite a bit of training to get yourself "in the zone" and feel confident up close.
I'd never give you advice that could result in your damage so I'd probably say "BOTH arts are good, but Bajiquan is easier to perform".

Also (briefly cuz I think I've been typing for over an hour now.. sorry), I feel that

Bajiquan is more effective against an "approaching/charging" opponent, meaning that you can easily use Bajiquan to quite literally "make him run into your hard extremities", like an elbow in Horse Stance, planted in his gut while suddenly dropping when he's too close and pressing your elbow forward INTO his body, causing maximum damage (but he's the one asking for this), and

Wing Chun is probably more of a "follow up" technique to use when you've ALREADY been grabbed, you can't use Bajiquan to charge forward, and you need to quickly free yourself with a fast and painful arm action.

This is where learning some Mantis Style would definitely help. Specifically a hand technique called the "Phoenix Fist", where you only punch with the tip of your index finger's first knuckle. I've been training this fist over the last couple of years and my point of impact is not covered by a thicker skin that allows me to punch hard surfaces like walls, or break things like anything from an eggplant, opening carboard boxes without needing a knife but punching a hole through them, and when you translate this type of focused impact on someone's skeleton, you can extremely easily shatter facial bones, ribs, and even someone else's incoming fist, if you can intercept it.

You can test this yourself right now:
use your right hand to make this fist like in the 2 pictures here
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/62/92/ab/6292ab4c66f1686d05cffedfce11dcc3--wing-chun-tumblr-a.jpg

https://s3.amazonaws.com/sifuochwingchun/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/24103624/Phoenix-Eye-Fist-inside.jpg

Now use the left hand to make the strongest normal fist you can make..

Now, point your fists (normal on the left and Phoenix on the right) against each other and start pushing.

By now I'm pretty sure you're beginning to understand how much power the Phoenix Fist has. The area of impact is tremendously reduced compared to a normal fist, and your entire arm's strength is focused on that tiny little impact zone.
Do this to someone's face and you'll break a cheek bone like it's nothing.

This is without a doubt the most painful and dangerous hand technique I know of. If you're grabbed and you use this to the attacker's face in a straight or whipping motion, or to chin in an uppercut motion, chances are they'll immediately let you go.

This is another way to make a Phoenix Fist that I found, it's not the one I use. I use a slightly different version of the previous photos but with my thumb straight, pointing forward, cuz I feel I have a better pressure on my index finger and grants me additional punching power.

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-06ef4e5f1e01a9d7309108436ad1e393

https://i1.wp.com/www.ingmaralbizu.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Single-Knuckle.jpg?resize=382%2C446

In these ones the thumb is external to the rest of the fist, but I feel this deals a weaker blow in my opinion.

We're all different and prefer different things, so feel free to experiment with both and see which you feel more confident with.

Quickly, (just so I don't leave this to chance) there is a "third martial art" that I didn't mention, and it gives you great advantage as well as confidence. For lack of a more suitable term, I'm gonna call it Ninjutsu.

Ninjutsu is a secretive art that employs minimal use of physical contact (you can still, and I strongly encourage you to, follow up with everything you've got in a real life situation), but makes a very colorful use of weapons.

When I say "weapons" I don't mean guns, swords, a long staff, or things like that which would have any police in the world stop you and confiscate them. Not even small knives. In many countries it's illegal to carry a knife and you want to remove the possibility of having troubles with the law by a 100%. You have to outsmart them and still be armed and ready.

When I say weapons I mean:
-pencils or pens as an easy to carry shiv,
-rope or your belt as a whip,
-perhaps a decorative chain on your bag or hip (some people attach a chain to their wallet and trousers)
-a "roll of coins" in a tissue as a flailing weapon (fancy but I discourage that cause it's very short ranged and easy to miss with it
and my favorite..
-pocket sand.

There was a time in feudal Japan when many people who had a shop and made decent money would carry a handful of sand in their pocket. This was an ideal weapon to temporarily cause severe blindness in an attacker (throwing the handful of sand on their face in a waving gesture to ensure it wasn't a miss) and giving them enough time to call a guard or give them a good thrashing themselves.

Today, this is not even considered a "fighting weapon" but it's an extremely effective way to deal with an opponent. ANY opponent. Even the 6'3 beefy arsehole who thinks he's a god. If he's got eyes, he's an easy target. The only way to screw this up would be missing the target in your throw, but when you DO hit the eyes.. you can either run, or you can castrate him.

Just make sure there are no cameras around, or his pals coming to his aid.

Running to fight another day when you're outnumbered is not an unthinkable tactic. Our Gods basically had to do the same when Earth was attacked, and we're about to get our Planet back, with interests.

Right, sorry this was so long. This topic isn't something I can cover in 5 minutes and anything I can't teach you or show you in person I have to try and describe with typing.

I hope that gives you a few ideas and increased your confidence in your abilities. Size and physical strength mean nothing if you know how to overpower someone with your preparation. So be prepared, and you'll be stronger than them.

If you have more questions, just ask (I promise I'll try to keep this shorter next time). :p

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Academic Scholar said:
Which martial arts should a woman learn for self-defense against larger and stronger opponents? What do you think of Iron Shirt Chi Kung by Mantak Chia? The US Navy SEALs and other groups like law enforcement use Duane Dieter’s system for hand to hand combat.

What do you think of Duane Dieter and his system? Dieter practiced martial arts for years until he realized that most martial arts are corrupted and they’re like a performance art but they’re not useful for real life self-defense. https://www.cqd.net/system-development-1
Pepper spray and kicks to the balls. You will never have any advantage over bigger opponents.

Could you explain more about the elemental correlation in each animal skill? What is their strength and weaknesses?

Do you believe the elements within these skills can be exploited spiritually? Have you had any experience with it? Such as animal skill in earth element which gives you more grounding and endurance, fire that gives you courage/confidence and stamina, water that gives you a more intuitive upper hand (knowing the moves of the opponent before it happens), air that gives you better counteractive abilities, as well as a more sharpened and alert mind, stronger mental power?

I do believe so myself, though. But, I want to hear your take on it too :)

Aquarius said:
Pepper spray and kicks to the balls. You will never have any advantage over bigger opponents.

That would work if you had a pepper spray can every time of the day and the huge guy before you kindly waited for you to charge your leg forward to his groin. Pretty unrealistic.

And yes, bigger opponents, crazy as it may sound, have different disadvantages. Many of them, especially MMA fighters, actually fear shorter ones.
If pepper spray cans were the solution, strength would be measured by the amount of cans one possesses. And if size were synonymous of strength, the elephant would be the king of the savannah.

Eagle Bearer 666 said:
Aquarius said:

That would work if you had a pepper spray can every time of the day and the huge guy before you kindly waited for you to charge your leg forward to his groin. Pretty unrealistic.

And yes, bigger opponents, crazy as it may sound, have different disadvantages. Many of them, especially MMA fighters, actually fear shorter ones.
If pepper spray cans were the solution, strength would be measured by the amount of cans one possesses. And if size were synonymous of strength, the elephant would be the king of the savannah.
I'm giving suggestions to a woman, the strongest woman can often not be stronger than the man who never lifted a weight. Being in a fight with a man is always a disadvantage for a woman, and pepper spray applied fast is gonna end the fight soon.

Darkpagan666 said:
Could you explain more about the elemental correlation in each animal skill? What is their strength and weaknesses?

Do you believe the elements within these skills can be exploited spiritually? Have you had any experience with it? Such as animal skill in earth element which gives you more grounding and endurance, fire that gives you courage/confidence and stamina, water that gives you a more intuitive upper hand (knowing the moves of the opponent before it happens), air that gives you better counteractive abilities, as well as a more sharpened and alert mind, stronger mental power?

(Sorry for the late, been extremely busy today.)

So...
I'll try to keep this short and as concise as I can.

I like the way you assume how each element is behaving, you're not wrong about the generic view of this whole thing. Fire DOES give more confidence (self confidence, definitely useful when fighting someone), and earth for grounding and endurance. Water would ideally work like that (intuition for the opponent moves) but keep in mind Water also makes your emotions feel stronger and in a real life fight (or rather the phase before the fight, the "trash talk" and shouting or whatever else happens) you'll want to avoid fear as much as possible, lest it makes you unable to keep in control of yourself. I'm saying this because I know how fear can freeze some people up, literally like stone, and they won't react. This trigger all kinds of bad result to manifest, from getting kicked to a pulp (like if one is facing a group or simply an aggressive opponent) or even as much as "fainting" from the fear. Seen this happen, it's not pretty.

Air is a very versatile and multi-faceted something. First of all, one can never win or even enter a fight if one forgets the importance of "breathing" (as in breathing properly and Oxygenating the brain and all main systems).
Oxygen level is quite possibly one of the most important factors in a fight: first of all, your body will sense the danger ahead and prepare for combat by itself. It's a natural thing.

Here's a little trivia on this that not many know about.

Do you know why someone that enters a fight when he's being provoked (shouted at, trash talk, shoved, whatever) suddenly becomes "pale white"?

People say "pale from the fear", which is a curious manner of speaking. The "fear" is a necessary thing to have as the body will read that "fear" and tell the body "prepare for combat".
What happens next is a physiological change:
the superficial blood vessels (so basically all the skin where your main muscles are located) immediately get thin and your blood is "sucked" out of those vessels to move in the direction of your muscles and systems that aid you in a fight. The reason for this is that if you get cut or scratched your wounds won't bleed much, as you'll need that blood to restore Oxygen during the fight.
By moving the blood away from your surface, you don't have to fear getting cut as much as now that you're quietly reading this post and you can focus on the task of neutralizing the enemy.

Of course, doing this faster (knowing how to neutralize/K.O. someone in a couple of seconds is a very useful skill here, as you can quickly restore your peace of mind and your skin will be replenished with blood. This generally feels like a warm and relaxing sensation.

On the other hand, if your opponent looks "red in the face" (generally if they're being very loud with the purpose to scare you or demean you with insults or whatever) they are quite literally a sitting duck. The body is over confident and isn't preparing for a fight, the dopamine levels are higher than they should be in a moment where they actually "might die" (depending from what you'll do to them and your level of fighting skill) and they'll most likely resort to short range punching (unless they can kick, but kicks require about 4 times more coordination) and grappling/grabbing and other childish stuff like that, something they feel very confident about.
An opponent like that is very likely to fake punches a lot because they don't really want to fight, they just want an easy win. Some actually have to be provoked with insults or such in order for them to advance and try to land a hit. You'll want to avoid a fight whenever possible (cuz hey.. wouldn't it be much better to learn something like PK instead and watch them writhe in pain from the ignited 3mm of skin you just burned, right?) but if you absolutely HAVE to fight, try to have them attack you first.
Opponent's attacks are always a good thing cuz they allow you to study them, learn how they move and plan your moment. Evading is a great thing of course, but like I said in the original post, there ARE martial arts that evade-block-attack simultaneously (Wing Chun) so you should get in the generic mindset of evading (generally just stepping sideways keeping the opponent at arm's length), blocking with an arm and punching with the other. Wing Chun also allows you to use 3 limbs at once, and a fast upward front kick as a "stopper" can be a total game changer here.
Legs are generally 6 times stronger than arms, so if you can land an easy and fast technique, you'll want to take advantage of this.

Finishing the "Air element stuff", remembering to properly breath has a VERY necessary calming effect on the mind. Losing your self control in a fight or before a fight is the last thing you want, cuz it will make you scared and reckless, and recklessness only leads to disaster. You might as well just run. Control your breath always, and fear will be kept in check.

Earth:

I wanted to get to this earlier (sorry, still typing much more than I planned) but I'll try to cover it quickly.

Earth is one of the most important things in martial arts. And the martial art that uses the most Earth is probably Bajiquan.

Bajiquan has among other techniques the apparently useless "stomping". Other than for the whole concept of "stomping on your opponent's toes" to deliver pain and have them lower their guard, stomping relates to the main thing about Baji fist: grounding.

The Chinese element system is a different one than our Fire/Water/Air/Earth/Akasha system. The Chinese elements are a pentagon with Water / Fire / Earth / Metal / Wood.
According to the Chinese, each element reacts and causes a specific effect on another. There is even a highly philosophical martial art style (created by a spear fighting master) called Xing Yi Quan, where the style focuses on this 5 element "reaction and cause" theory and the techniques are designed to match the opponent's "element" move. Think this like some sort of "rock-paper-scissors" game, but with 5 choices instead of 3, and as a system to win battles.
Apparently there are 12 forms in it and they include animals too.
I don't know much about this style but it's rumored to be one of the most effective ones. I sense a strong Sun Tzu theme here.

Back to "grounding".
The Chinese call energy "Chi" as you very probably know, but "Chi" alone is not enough in a fight (unless you're extremely advanced and can use it to KO your opponent with a stare and a thought of course), so what did the Chinese do?
They "added Earth to Chi".

Because you're standing on the ground, you can add that force to your techniques for a much increased effect. This of course is much easier to imagine if you think of an uppercut to your opponent's chin. If you also raise with your legs as you throw the uppercut, your knuckles will have the strength from either your muscles AND the "body" you're pushing away from with your legs, correct?
This is even heard of in traditional Western "boxe". Pugilists apparently don't have leg techniques, but they can "kick the ground". That adds a LOT of power to a fist.

When you apply this concept to other techniques in Bajiquan (even if it's just easier to use an upward motion, like an uppercut, for reference when studying this) you're no longer "a fighter who grazes the ground like a waterbird" but "one with the Earth" and therefore Bajiquan force can truly be expressed.

I hope that wasn't too boring, I won't go in more excruciating details for now lol.. and yeah, I'm hopeless, wrote a lot again.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Eagle Bearer 666 said:

Thank you so much for sharing this. It is very interesting!

I don't think it was that lengthy, and I do understand that this is somewhat complex to explain.

So thank you for taking your time to explain this as detailed as you did.

Aquarius said:
I'm giving suggestions to a woman, the strongest woman can often not be stronger than the man who never lifted a weight. Being in a fight with a man is always a disadvantage for a woman, and pepper spray applied fast is gonna end the fight soon.
Thank you to OP for the interesting read.
I wanted to interject here and agree with Aquarius. Every confrontation [thankfully no assault, just stupid shit] I have had with men physically has ended in being overpowered. Stomping as hard as you can on their weak spots [even with adrenaline] will not always make them let go, usually they just go "ow" and keep doing whatever. I can only imagine what stronger men are capable of. We cannot carry any form of weapon where I live, and police are a rare sight, so in a way... we are on our own.
This has resulted in the resurgence of "self defense charms" [sharp objects disguised as bag charms] being sold, and more women than ever are asking these questions about self defense techniques because we want even one tiny shred of hope we can defend ourselves in this fucked world. I remember reading a story also of a women who was black belt in karate [many believe this discipline to be shit] and died trying to defend herself from a home invader.
Not to mention all the fucking sexual assault and rape in the military despite these women knowing multiple disciplines and being in top shape.
I am currently looking for a self defense course myself only to get more fitness and strength. Anything else is a bonus.

Soul Wings said:
Aquarius said:
Thank you to OP for the interesting read.
I wanted to interject here and agree with Aquarius. Every confrontation [thankfully no assault, just stupid shit] I have had with men physically has ended in being overpowered. Stomping as hard as you can on their weak spots [even with adrenaline] will not always make them let go, usually they just go "ow" and keep doing whatever. I can only imagine what stronger men are capable of. We cannot carry any form of weapon where I live, and police are a rare sight, so in a way... we are on our own.
This has resulted in the resurgence of "self defense charms" [sharp objects disguised as bag charms] being sold, and more women than ever are asking these questions about self defense techniques because we want even one tiny shred of hope we can defend ourselves in this fucked world. I remember reading a story also of a women who was black belt in karate [many believe this discipline to be shit] and died trying to defend herself from a home invader.
Not to mention all the fucking sexual assault and rape in the military despite these women knowing multiple disciplines and being in top shape.
I am currently looking for a self defense course myself only to get more fitness and strength. Anything else is a bonus.

Mhm. If something were to happen Id probably go for the weak points like hitting the throat or balls ...
You dont really stand a chance otherwise.
And having something like a baseball bat. perhaps.

Eagle Bearer 666 said:
Darkpagan666 said:

(Sorry for the late, been extremely busy today.)

So...
I'll try to keep this short and as concise as I can.

I like the way you assume how each element is behaving, you're not wrong about the generic view of this whole thing. Fire DOES give more confidence (self confidence, definitely useful when fighting someone), and earth for grounding and endurance. Water would ideally work like that (intuition for the opponent moves) but keep in mind Water also makes your emotions feel stronger and in a real life fight (or rather the phase before the fight, the "trash talk" and shouting or whatever else happens) you'll want to avoid fear as much as possible, lest it makes you unable to keep in control of yourself. I'm saying this because I know how fear can freeze some people up, literally like stone, and they won't react. This trigger all kinds of bad result to manifest, from getting kicked to a pulp (like if one is facing a group or simply an aggressive opponent) or even as much as "fainting" from the fear. Seen this happen, it's not pretty.

Air is a very versatile and multi-faceted something. First of all, one can never win or even enter a fight if one forgets the importance of "breathing" (as in breathing properly and Oxygenating the brain and all main systems).
Oxygen level is quite possibly one of the most important factors in a fight: first of all, your body will sense the danger ahead and prepare for combat by itself. It's a natural thing.

Here's a little trivia on this that not many know about.

Do you know why someone that enters a fight when he's being provoked (shouted at, trash talk, shoved, whatever) suddenly becomes "pale white"?

People say "pale from the fear", which is a curious manner of speaking. The "fear" is a necessary thing to have as the body will read that "fear" and tell the body "prepare for combat".
What happens next is a physiological change:
the superficial blood vessels (so basically all the skin where your main muscles are located) immediately get thin and your blood is "sucked" out of those vessels to move in the direction of your muscles and systems that aid you in a fight. The reason for this is that if you get cut or scratched your wounds won't bleed much, as you'll need that blood to restore Oxygen during the fight.
By moving the blood away from your surface, you don't have to fear getting cut as much as now that you're quietly reading this post and you can focus on the task of neutralizing the enemy.

Of course, doing this faster (knowing how to neutralize/K.O. someone in a couple of seconds is a very useful skill here, as you can quickly restore your peace of mind and your skin will be replenished with blood. This generally feels like a warm and relaxing sensation.

On the other hand, if your opponent looks "red in the face" (generally if they're being very loud with the purpose to scare you or demean you with insults or whatever) they are quite literally a sitting duck. The body is over confident and isn't preparing for a fight, the dopamine levels are higher than they should be in a moment where they actually "might die" (depending from what you'll do to them and your level of fighting skill) and they'll most likely resort to short range punching (unless they can kick, but kicks require about 4 times more coordination) and grappling/grabbing and other childish stuff like that, something they feel very confident about.
An opponent like that is very likely to fake punches a lot because they don't really want to fight, they just want an easy win. Some actually have to be provoked with insults or such in order for them to advance and try to land a hit. You'll want to avoid a fight whenever possible (cuz hey.. wouldn't it be much better to learn something like PK instead and watch them writhe in pain from the ignited 3mm of skin you just burned, right?) but if you absolutely HAVE to fight, try to have them attack you first.
Opponent's attacks are always a good thing cuz they allow you to study them, learn how they move and plan your moment. Evading is a great thing of course, but like I said in the original post, there ARE martial arts that evade-block-attack simultaneously (Wing Chun) so you should get in the generic mindset of evading (generally just stepping sideways keeping the opponent at arm's length), blocking with an arm and punching with the other. Wing Chun also allows you to use 3 limbs at once, and a fast upward front kick as a "stopper" can be a total game changer here.
Legs are generally 6 times stronger than arms, so if you can land an easy and fast technique, you'll want to take advantage of this.

Finishing the "Air element stuff", remembering to properly breath has a VERY necessary calming effect on the mind. Losing your self control in a fight or before a fight is the last thing you want, cuz it will make you scared and reckless, and recklessness only leads to disaster. You might as well just run. Control your breath always, and fear will be kept in check.

Earth:

I wanted to get to this earlier (sorry, still typing much more than I planned) but I'll try to cover it quickly.

Earth is one of the most important things in martial arts. And the martial art that uses the most Earth is probably Bajiquan.

Bajiquan has among other techniques the apparently useless "stomping". Other than for the whole concept of "stomping on your opponent's toes" to deliver pain and have them lower their guard, stomping relates to the main thing about Baji fist: grounding.

The Chinese element system is a different one than our Fire/Water/Air/Earth/Akasha system. The Chinese elements are a pentagon with Water / Fire / Earth / Metal / Wood.
According to the Chinese, each element reacts and causes a specific effect on another. There is even a highly philosophical martial art style (created by a spear fighting master) called Xing Yi Quan, where the style focuses on this 5 element "reaction and cause" theory and the techniques are designed to match the opponent's "element" move. Think this like some sort of "rock-paper-scissors" game, but with 5 choices instead of 3, and as a system to win battles.
Apparently there are 12 forms in it and they include animals too.
I don't know much about this style but it's rumored to be one of the most effective ones. I sense a strong Sun Tzu theme here.

Back to "grounding".
The Chinese call energy "Chi" as you very probably know, but "Chi" alone is not enough in a fight (unless you're extremely advanced and can use it to KO your opponent with a stare and a thought of course), so what did the Chinese do?
They "added Earth to Chi".

Because you're standing on the ground, you can add that force to your techniques for a much increased effect. This of course is much easier to imagine if you think of an uppercut to your opponent's chin. If you also raise with your legs as you throw the uppercut, your knuckles will have the strength from either your muscles AND the "body" you're pushing away from with your legs, correct?
This is even heard of in traditional Western "boxe". Pugilists apparently don't have leg techniques, but they can "kick the ground". That adds a LOT of power to a fist.

When you apply this concept to other techniques in Bajiquan (even if it's just easier to use an upward motion, like an uppercut, for reference when studying this) you're no longer "a fighter who grazes the ground like a waterbird" but "one with the Earth" and therefore Bajiquan force can truly be expressed.

I hope that wasn't too boring, I won't go in more excruciating details for now lol.. and yeah, I'm hopeless, wrote a lot again.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Question, ever heard of KO-ing ppl with pressure points ?

99% of Andrapod men aren’t operating at their true strength and potential, they’re much weaker than an actual demihuman.

Most of them have never done Iron Shirt Chi Kung or planetary squares either so they have a weak foundation and their bodies are not as durable as they should be. If the enemy never attacked us, humanity would be at a completely different place fitness wise.

You could enhance your body using Satan’s Planetary Squares. Examples:

“In a healthy and positive manner for me, the energy of Mars is increasing my physical strength now and forever.”

“In a healthy and positive manner for me, the energy of the [Sun or Mars] is increasing my physical durability now and forever.”

“In a healthy and positive manner for me, the energy of Mercury is increasing my physical speed now and forever.”

“In a positive and healthy manner for me, the energy of Mars is increasing my physical stamina and my ability to recover from exercise now and forever.”

“My health, vitality, and strength are permanently increasing in beneficial ways for me.”

“In a positive and healthy manner for me, the energy of Mars is increasing the strength of my bones and tendons now and forever.”

Academic Scholar said:

Without the enemy's meddling and curses we would indeed have a much better physical ability (among so many others), so you raise a valid point.
This post was mostly directed to the most (mere) physical side of martial arts/fighting/immediate confrontation scenario, looking at the details that would probably be more useful at the moment.
Of course, the moment we involve Magick and eventually energy manipulation (done properly by someone who's got enough skill and experience and a grip on energy) this whole topic changes into something else, whereas the "fighter" no longer behaves like an 'equally weak opponent of analogous ability' but raises to a demihuman condition, causing the balance to immediate shift in his/her favor.
At that point, martial arts would probably be far less needed, you could just stun the opponent with your energy by sending out a wave (like an Air elemental discharge for a more obvious example) and 'shock' his/her nervous system, causing an effect like fainting, temporary blindness, loss of hearing, inability to form coherent speech, not to mention the enormous confusion that would make their 'attack' totally pointless.

How soon can we expect a Planetary working to have that much of an impact.. that's beyond my personal ability for now, so I'll leave that to those who have a much better grip on their spiritual selves. I'm probably still just a child in comparison.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Lunar Dance 666 said:

Absolutely yes!

This is possibly the main reason I first got interested in the Mantis Style. At first it was "Tang Lang" (Seven Stars Mantis), later I learned more about "Chinese Southern Styles" as these seem to be on another level of 'forbidden' in China and many have been lost during the Qing dynasty (but will be re-discovered in time).

Mantis is all about overpowering with ..not strength or stamina, but precision and speed. In my opinion, Mantis is among the greatest styles one could learn but it IS completed only by a sound knowledge of anatomy and body weaknesses.

So...
I present to you THE book you need for that.

"Weaknesses of the Human Anatomy - Dragon's Touch" by Master Hei Long

https://ia800901.us.archive.org/22/items/MasterHeiLongDragonsTouchWeaknessesOfTheHumanAnatomy/Master%20Hei%20Long%20-%20Dragons%20Touch%20-%20Weaknesses%20of%20the%20Human%20Anatomy.pdf

This book (a gift from my mother when I was like.. 10? and had been studying Shotokan Karate for 4 years and loving it) is a "how to cause SERIOUS damage" collection of tutorials.
It explains in detail the Human body's nerves (those you'll want to strike), weak anatomical areas and striking points and the most direct techniques to deliver the blow in either amount of force and angle of impact.

These days I found it floating online between £35-120 so I'm pretty sure it's still not very popular.

The great thing about the knowledge contained in this book is that because YOU have a Human body, YOU CAN TEST the veracity of the content by yourself (you'll be feeling a sense of strong discomfort and even cough when you press the tip of your index finger on your Mastoid, behind the ear lobe.... :p just a fair warning.. and YES, I used this in confrontation before and the guy simply quit attacking me and left).

In terms of martial arts, this book is literally unmissable.

Regarding "KO-ing with pressure points":

Because some of these points are so small and demand accuracy and precision, I can only really recommend the Mantis Style (but adopting the peculiar Phoenix Fist I explained in this thread with links to pictures) for striking most of the targets on the body.

On the other hand... you'll want to make sure you're aware of legal prosecution should you "accidentally" cause permanent or more than desire damage or death, so using Fist Techniques with less force (like the vastly known Hammer fist, with the underside of your fist, softer and less deadly) is recommended ....UNLESS YOU ARE FEARING FOR YOUR LIFE. If you do fear for your life, the rule is "kill or be killed" (in my humble opinion).
There's an Italian saying that goes like "It's better to have a bad trial than a nice funeral."

Last thing, cuz I can't avoid reminding that and I mentioned it before:

Styles like Mantis are usually incomplete unless they are supported by an additional mechanic and concept. This is why I think of my main style now (refined into what it is these days but by no means STUCK to a definitive limit) as a nearly equal combination of Wing Chun (for it's dynamic evade/block/attack philosophy) and Mantis Style (because when you strike, you'll want to make sure you don't need to do it more than once).

I hope that explains much about pressure points. The book covers the most common and known anatomical ones, BUT there is such a thing called Dim Mak (which HP Maxine mentions in the JoS as well) and it's something on a completely different level (causing delayed damage and death that can't be foreseen but the opponent/victim, and it of course has also a lot to do with having a strong aura, able to manifest things in reality and cause observable effects).

I fear Dim Mak books are mostly tainted with enemy garbage in order to keep some secrets well hidden, so unless you find some reliable book, I'd probably advice anyone to ask the Gods for that knowledge.
Dim Mak is ALSO the "Touch of Life", not just of death, and like all Magick and energy and basically anything there is, it can be used for either good or evil. No wonder the enemy fears this knowledge becoming increasingly popular and searched for.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Thank you for making this thread, Eagle Bearer :)

Academic Scholar said:
You could enhance your body using Satan’s Planetary Squares. Examples:

“In a healthy and positive manner for me, the energy of Mars is increasing my physical strength now and forever.”

“In a healthy and positive manner for me, the energy of the [Sun or Mars] is increasing my physical durability now and forever.”

“In a healthy and positive manner for me, the energy of Mercury is increasing my physical speed now and forever.”

“In a positive and healthy manner for me, the energy of Mars is increasing my physical stamina and my ability to recover from exercise now and forever.”

“My health, vitality, and strength are permanently increasing in beneficial ways for me.”

“In a positive and healthy manner for me, the energy of Mars is increasing the strength of my bones and tendons now and forever.”
Thank you! I've done similar, but one of these in particular will be of great benefit to me so it will be next up for me :)

Eagle Bearer 666 said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

I present to you THE book you need for that.

"Weaknesses of the Human Anatomy - Dragon's Touch" by Master Hei Long

https://ia800901.us.archive.org/22/items/MasterHeiLongDragonsTouchWeaknessesOfTheHumanAnatomy/Master%20Hei%20Long%20-%20Dragons%20Touch%20-%20Weaknesses%20of%20the%20Human%20Anatomy.pdf

Thanks for the information and for this pdf, I will have a look at the book I am really curious.

Eagle Bearer 666 said:
The great thing about the knowledge contained in this book is that because YOU have a Human body, YOU CAN TEST the veracity of the content by yourself (you'll be feeling a sense of strong discomfort and even cough when you press the tip of your index finger on your Mastoid, behind the ear lobe.... :p just a fair warning.. and YES, I used this in confrontation before and the guy simply quit attacking me and left).

This is interesting, a member mentioned a similar thing to me in my thread with the Dim Mak.

Do you think that once you get the right confidence and experience you can apply the right pressure in a vital spot to destabilise the enemy and be able to run away without seriously damaging them? That would be ideal in a dangerous situation outside.

You seem to have accomplished that, that's great.

TheAbyss said:
Thanks for the information and for this pdf, I will have a look at the book I am really curious.

You're very welcome. :) I'm sure not many know about stuff like this. Some even think it's merely fictional, it's definitely not.

This is interesting, a member mentioned a similar thing to me in my thread with the Dim Mak.

Do you think that once you get the right confidence and experience you can apply the right pressure in a vital spot to destabilise the enemy and be able to run away without seriously damaging them? That would be ideal in a dangerous situation outside.

You seem to have accomplished that, that's great.

There are two ways you can do this:
1. the hardest, where you apply some energy to the opponent's body in an area and intend for this to have a mild/strong bioelectric effect, causing literally a shock. I believe HP Maxine mentions a few examples in the Kundalini page in the JoS, so it's definitely not something to ignore.

2. the easy way, merely physical. This is where you only require the knowledge in this book I linked, so you understand what areas of the Human body have the weakest spots and why they are weak and what kind of blow you can deliver to maximize your effect.

In my personal experience (but this is also common theme in the JoS in the Meditation and Witchcraft pages for sure), there is a 3rd option.
This is simply the most advanced and the one that (if performed correctly) assures your victory in any confrontation, cuz it doesn't need close range and can be delivered from a distance. Obviously here I'm talking about energy alone, no physical interaction: this is something that comes with time and a lot of practice, and common examples here can be abilities like TK or pyrokinesis, "applying" condensed element to a sensitive enough organ (even just 1mm in someone's eye can be dreadfully painful and cause them to shut their eyes to try and shake off the sharp pain), things like that.

Of course, this is the least likely technique you'll want to go for, simply because it's the absolutely hardest to learn, BUT it is NOT impossible (no matter how many times some may tell you you're delusional for believing you can accomplish that).

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Eagle Bearer 666 said:
Quickly, (just so I don't leave this to chance) there is a "third martial art" that I didn't mention, and it gives you great advantage as well as confidence. For lack of a more suitable term, I'm gonna call it Ninjutsu.

In martial arts, I benefited the most from kempo, although I didn't practice it for long. Last time I was looking for ninjutsu training, but it has been discontinued in my city. I wrote an earlier post about ninjutsu:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1185&p=270455&hilit=ninjutsu#p270455

Unfortunately, authentic ninjutsu does not exist. It disappeared 2-3-400 years ago. Today's trends emerged in the fashion wave of the last century, and their fabled origin stories are unverifiable.

An old desire of mine is combat sambo, which was not in my city for a long time, but now it is.

What do you think?

Dark Lawyer said:
In martial arts, I benefited the most from kempo, although I didn't practice it for long. Last time I was looking for ninjutsu training, but it has been discontinued in my city. I wrote an earlier post about ninjutsu:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1185&p=270455&hilit=ninjutsu#p270455

Unfortunately, authentic ninjutsu does not exist. It disappeared 2-3-400 years ago. Today's trends emerged in the fashion wave of the last century, and their fabled origin stories are unverifiable.

An old desire of mine is combat sambo, which was not in my city for a long time, but now it is.

What do you think?

I have to say I'm a little confused when someone mentions 'Kempo'. Sometimes I've found this art is described simply as "generic martial arts" (giving one no idea what this is about), other times I found it as a synonym to Bruce Lee's "Jeet Kune Do" (I think it literally means "art of the intercepting fist", great concept but all but easy to learn.. it's not just a few moves mimicking Bruce Lee's agility and speed and power), and I rarely even found Kempo as a 'fancier' description of Hapkido. So if you could clarify that for me (links or your own explanation as you're a student yourself) I'd be grateful.

I had a look at that other post you mentioned and something stuck with me right away.

"The 19th century christian missionaries believed that the Japanese language was created by Satan to hinder them."

Whether this is true or not, it felt familiar because I HAVE received telepathic messages from the Gods in Japanese. I didn't even know what they meant, I only heard them clearly like a thought, but didn't know the meaning or even how many words were compressed in there (in Japanese you can write without spaces and it's perfectly understandable). Then I checked what I heard on jewgle translate and it actually made sense, it was about something I had been speaking of with my mother, so it shocked me a little that I could understand Japanese just like that.
Thought it was worth a mention. Back on the topic.

Ninjutsu.
True, the latest decades (maybe centuries) have portraited this art as just fancy stuff.. needless to say they've been abused in movies and anime, showing skills that more often than not border on unexplained magick.

In reality, Ninjutsu, like many other efficient skills, was developed in a time of need. Anything that wasn't born during a time of great need is likely weaker than something that was.

When I think of something like that as a martial art, it looks like something completely different from anything else that "openly challenges" an opponent. A "MMA fighter" would speak loudly, try to intimidate, scare, look bigger, show some moves to exhibit his skill. A "Ninja" would keep a very controlled and distant composure, preparing an attack, be that melee or with weaponry in the most concealed manner so that when the target reaches a hitting distance and is at the peak of distraction, he/she can strike instantly and not miss, ending the "fight" in one blow, and yes this includes assassination techniques (cuz if someone wants to fight you then they better be ready to die as well, this is how it happens in nature among animals so there's no reason to believe Humans aren't as deadly in a fight.. many don't even believe they are, until someone dies from a punch or a kick or any other reason).

Needless to say, Ninjutsu has techniques that are not usually thought of as "adequate" for fighting. The killing is in itself something that we seldom may want to do in a confrontation, knowing there are camera and whatnot framing us for a fault that was somebody else's. On the other hand, ninjutsu is one of those arts that works best for infiltration and neutralization of targets "quickly and silently" so it does work best when the user is concealed and the opponent unaware of their presence (apparently, I never met a real ninja to ask them about this).

As for combat Sambo, that's one of those arts that I find really effecting. Chances are that "Krav Maga masters" stole from it a good deal of techniques. Sambo, like some Japanese arts, makes good use of Human limits, like the flexibility of a joins, the amount of pressure needed to break a bone and such, so the techniques can be quite hard to learn but are indeed very effective.

The only real problem I see (PERSONALLY, MY OPINION!!!) is that arts that require "grappling" can be very risky. Try grabbing the wrist of someone who's trying to punch you and you'll know what I mean.
People in a dojo follow a code, people on the street won't wait for you to finish your elegant technique. They'll sucker punch you and should their knuckles make contact, it will hurt, and your list of techniques will seem suddenly pointless to keep studying.

There ARE people who are good enough at this, reading the opponent's movements, intercepting (like Bruce Lee's Jeet Kune Do) and applying successful grappling, and it actually IS a great bargain if you succeed, cuz grappling techinques generall cause so much focalized pain they tend to END the fight in a moment (not like it happens in movies where they both share a history of grappling lists and no one wins until the other gets shot in the face by the flying leg of a tornado kick).
BUT... if you miss, that is bad. You can definitely grapple some slower, obese opponents, drunks, overconfident pricks looking to act cool before their junkie friends, but remember that you are gambling. It may go your way, and it's great, but it may not.

BECAUSE it may not, I prefer to use techniques that have a much higher probability of being effective at the first try. For this I favor Wing Chun/Mantis style(with Phoenix Fist), and like to keep a decent distance so the opponent's attacks are out of range. The only risk here is lacking concentration and that in itself is an exercise, but it's something minimal compared to a lot of other arts.

Eagle Bearer 666 said:
Sorry for the late reply. Thank you for the explanation it is a very fascinating topic, with advancement I imagine one can do a lot of things with the right spiritual knowledge applied to martial arts.

By the way, a week ago when I had read some parts of the pdf I had tried applying pressure with a blow to the biceps point. I had tried it and I didn't expect to really hit the point, but instead I eventually hit it with a bit of force and had a great deal of discomfort in my whole arm for quite a few minutes. It was interesting and unexpected.

TheAbyss said:
Eagle Bearer 666 said:
Sorry for the late reply. Thank you for the explanation it is a very fascinating topic, with advancement I imagine one can do a lot of things with the right spiritual knowledge applied to martial arts.

By the way, a week ago when I had read some parts of the pdf I had tried applying pressure with a blow to the biceps point. I had tried it and I didn't expect to really hit the point, but instead I eventually hit it with a bit of force and had a great deal of discomfort in my whole arm for quite a few minutes. It was interesting and unexpected.

I know that one. :p It can be pretty painful and has an immediate effect if you strike even just the whole inner biceps area. The only real problem I can see looking at the practical aspect of this is that getting inside the opponent's guard without suffering at least a blow is hard than "sniping a hit" from safer distance, but there are certainly techniques that allow you to do that, Wing Chun itself is all about controlling the opponent's limbs and when you add just speed and accurate (and a little bit of predicting attacks) you can do this and really damage those biceps.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

A QUICK THOUGHT ON "BAGUAZHANG".

Baguazhang roughly translates to "Eight Trigram Palm", and while this curious name probably just raised in you more doubts than understanding, the key concept is very simple.

It simply is based a LOT on evasive footwork and one of its most trademark exercises is called "circle walking", this more often than not means to use this agile footwork to step into/and outside the opponent's frontal area in order to move behind them and strike (or grapple) in a way more effective way than if you were in front of them.
Long story short, this style is very much like a dance, with specific sets of steps.

Apparently, Baguazhang is known as "the most graceful of all martial arts". Is it feminine? Is it better suited for women? No.

According to unclear sources (Chinese martial art history is LONG and filled with holes and myths created by the enemy to confuse and surely attempt to diminish the value of Chinese culture), Baguazhang was developed for WAR. Meaning that, according to its masters/experts/aficionado, it is designed "to fight eight men at once". The evasive concept of the style theoretically ensures that a Baguazhang user will always find a way to "avoid being hit", to the point that if an attacker got tired of hitting nothing but air (and they were intentionally never striked), they'd likely abandon the fight, probably dropping a lot of F-bombs on their way off.

The style is mostly said to use PALM STRIKES, meaning fists are rare, but this shouldn't suggest weakness either. Palm strikes can be VERY painful, to the point of incapacitating for the pain. If you've ever been slapped hard enough, you know this isn't something pleasant.
Hand conditioning is also used here, to make the palm and fingers as tough and resistance to "slapping" as possible, so it won't hurt you when you use the strike, but the opponent will likely feel tears coming to their eyes.

The MAIN DIFFERENCE (which I probably should have mentioned right away) with most well known martial arts and styles is that Baguazhang belongs to a minority of styles called SOFT STYLES. These work with a lot of internal energy, but the core concept is that they develop their great power mostly through rotation, and the focal point of power is the Dan Tien (which I believe to be the Chinese name for "Solar chakra", or its frontal projection on the body).

HARD STYLES, like Karate, Muay Thai, Kickboxing, Taekwondo, Baji Quan, Wing Chun and so on, rely on a different power. The techniques in these are mostly based on direct strikes, rather than rotational force, and the focal point of power in these styles is in the ground under the user. This is great for breaking wooden boards, bricks, the opponent's bones, but it is also much more risky when going against someone who has more mass and physical strength than we do.

That's when you need a SOFT style. It doesn't matter that they're bigger or stronger. The Human body is an amazing weapon, but it has mechanics that leave a lot of blind spots too, or "void spaces" as I like to call them. The trick in Baguazhang is to float from one void space to the next, and never be touched.

NEEDLESS TO SAY, this kind of style requires an IMMENSE ability and an even stronger power to concentrate. As I've mentioned before, upon entering a real fight, the body reacts in ways we never trained for, and the nervous system suddenly decides to play the mother of all jokes, sometimes to the point of paralysis or completely wiping our memory of our dedicated martial arts training.
I've seen a "master" of Taichi and Baguazhang (among probably other styles) who decided to test his skill in a real fight after a lifetime spent practicing and teaching nothing but forms or "linears" as they sometimes call them. He looked like a school nerd trying not to get kicked in the ass, scared shitless, and he forgot everything he ever knew on martial arts, moving in an erratic way, and generally being a magnet to whatever fist and kick thrown by the younger fighter. Less then 30 seconds later he was unconscious on the floor.

Does this mean that "Chinese martial arts are bullshit" and "they don't stand a chance against 'real' martial arts, like 'MMA'"?

No.

It simply means that people who train their body and skill with forms and never train their mind and their spiritual side to grow stronger than a puny opponent in a ring, should probably not be thinking about martial arts as a career, or at least not one that teaches something that's supposed to help you protect yourself.

Soft styles can be brutal, there can be ripped skin, eye gouging, serious damage that one doesn't believe possible from something "so graceful". But it is possible, and one should be taking the time to learn it at least partially, as this style provides surely one of the best evasive techniques, and you never know when you'll need them.
Personally, I like to compare this style to a cloud. As the air strikes, the cloud moves out of the way, and changes shape and direction by following the currents and the flow of energy.

Last thing on this for now (as I'm sure many here have enjoyed the Avatar show due to "elemental magick" being in one of our most advanced JoS pages), a little trivia:
In the show, "Airbenders" used Baguazhang as the style that described their ability. In one of the last series, the Avatar teaches someone the very "circle walking" exercises of Baguazhang. Seeing how this style can very well remind someone of the Air element, with its gracious moves and great display of agility, this was an excellent choice for the characters that used Air.

[PS. And in case you were wondering and didn't already know, Firebenders used Changquan (Long Northern Fist), Earthbenders used Hung Gar (sometimes called "Devil Claw style" for its brutal earthy power), and Waterbenders used Taichi (or "Taijiquan", for its tendency to redirect the flow of an opponent's attack, which is PROBABLY the hardest style in existence).]

I hope you enjoyed this little something on Baguazhang, I myself have shunned it for years, deeming it "too soft and feminine looking", but as I evolved more spiritually I have also begun to randomly unlock bits and pieces of knowledge, and anything useful I can share, I'll eagerly share with my Satanic Family.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Eagle Bearer 666 said:

Sorry to reply so late. Yes, where I studied kempo, there were intense training sessions similar to MMA, with lots of doubles practice and grappling. We also learned specific self defense techniques and katas, but those were a smaller part of the training.

I don't even know what kempo (or kenpo) is. :) In China, it's the umbrella name for all quanfa styles. So kempo was originally the Japanese/okinavai name for kungfu. Plus okinavai karate was called kempo from the beginning. In Okinawa, it is the umbrella name for all karate styles. In Hawaii, it refers to four different styles. In Japan, kempo is the collective name for Japanese karate, jujutsu and shorinju kempo. Ed Parker created a separate American kempo. In Korea, kempo is the name for tang soo do, hwarang do, etc. There is also kempo karate, which is a summary name for combined systems: okinawan karate is mixed with the Chinese quanfa style.

I studied a kempo style of Hungarian origin, Zen Bu Kan Kempo karate. More specifically, it was founded by a Hungarian master in Australia. "The style combines the techniques of Shaolin Kempo, Jiu-Jitsu, karate and boxing and tries to combine them into a unified martial arts style."

The sambo is only a theoretical plan for now, because I have a lot of things to deal with.

I am glad you made this topic as it is very informative and interesting, as well as reading through other members posts on this. :D

I recently, well, better said yesterday thought that it would be time to learn one of the martial arts.
Which one do you reccommend as the first martial art for me to get familiar to and to, like build a foundation on.
I am a guy and never trained any martial arts.
If you ask why, well I need some sort of self defence and just more flexibility. Plus I need to find another hobby as I am trying to stop playing games :lol:

Is it better to train with someone or stay at home and train by myself?

Ardgion said:
I am glad you made this topic as it is very informative and interesting, as well as reading through other members posts on this. :D

I recently, well, better said yesterday thought that it would be time to learn one of the martial arts.
Which one do you reccommend as the first martial art for me to get familiar to and to, like build a foundation on.
If you ask why, well I need some sort of self defence and just more flexibility. Plus I need to find another hobby as I am trying to stop playing games :lol:

Depends on what's available where you live. I would say starting at boxing and wrestling is a good start. Bjj places are becoming more common so I recommend that over wrestling. Once you become more flexible you can look for a kickboxing or muay Thai gym. If you can find good trainers for other more unique type of fighting styles then go for it but as a start for a beginner I would recommend any of those to start of in.

hailourtruegod said:
Ardgion said:

Depends on what's available where you live. I would say starting at boxing and wrestling is a good start. Bjj places are becoming more common so I recommend that over wrestling. Once you become more flexible you can look for a kickboxing or muay Thai gym. If you can find good trainers for other more unique type of fighting styles then go for it but as a start for a beginner I would recommend any of those to start of in.
Thanks for the reply.
Though maybe I should have been more specific, I am not really interested in wrestling but rather than karate and that type of martial arts.
I saw that where I live there are couple of places where I can only learn karate but I wonder is it good to start with that and then later learn other fighting styles on my own.

Ardgion said:
Thanks for the reply.
Though maybe I should have been more specific, I am not really interested in wrestling but rather than karate and that type of martial arts.
I saw that where I live there are couple of places where I can only learn karate but I wonder is it good to start with that and then later learn other fighting styles on my own.

The thing with those types of martial arts is that many places don't teach the real things and just want you to be flashy. They don't teach you to kick ass but to make a spectacle where in a real life situation you'd get knocked down pretty fast by someone sticking to fundamental stuff.

I only trust one person to teach me taekwondo but this person only does it for young kids. So he has me learning another thing which I'm fine with.

This is what I'm trying to say by recommending the basic and generic type of fighting and then once you know what's what you'll be able to see for yourself if you're going to a dojo with a good teacher or not. It'll be difficult to know if you're wasting your time if you don't have experience with fighting. You could go for it but I'm just trying to help you find what's best for you.

This goes for karate as well.

I also would recommend regular boxing until you're flexible enough for kicks if flexibility isn't your strong suit. I personally feel this will make it easier on you and your teacher if he/she doesn't have to worry about you being able to kick past your hips.

Some teachers will help you work on your flexibility personally though but you'll have to hope to find it.

Which is why I said it depends on what's available for you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back