Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My Greatest Fears As We Move Forward

Jade9779

1. Many countries that were once white are now hinging on becoming fully black. A fact everyone is all too familiar with. I try my best to keep up with the white awareness ritual, but I still think it isn't enough. There must be something else that can be done. The more I see the decline of my race, the more distraught I feel.
Can these effects be reversed? Will there ever be another time as with Adolf Hitler when there were so many prosperous white families? The thought of my race being completely wiped out is one I can't bear. This is by far my biggest fear.

2. The amount of knowledge that was destroyed in the Library of Alexandria was unsurmountable. Will we ever gain this knowledge back? This leads me to the Babylonians and Egyptians, will we ever return to that time again? A time of knowledge, spirituality and open worship of Satan and the Gods?

3. The deterioration of our Earth is concerning. The amount of waste, the destruction of rain forests, woods, and rivers only to be replaced with cities or land fills is beyond dismaying. Astarte once referred to our Earth as her beautiful garden. Is it, still, a garden?
Perhaps these events could only be occurring in the US, I haven't looked into other countries. Regardless, this is still something I fear.

The following point is more of a personal matter and less related to humanity as a whole.

4. I'm concerned with the amount of time it has been taking for me to advance. I know full well that serious advancement isn't something that is attained within the span of a few months, it takes vigorous years of meditation and not a single day skipped. Even then, past lives can make or break this.
My concern lies in psychic ability. In my natal chart, there are multiple factors supporting intuition and natural psychic ability. I have yet to see any indications of this, even after recently using the meditations to open the clairaudience and clairvoyance points for roughly 40 days, I have not heard or seen anything out of the ordinary. I had two seizures when I was around nine years old. Could this contribute to my lack of advancement or am I doing something wrong?

I made this list because I want to put these fears to bed, I want to find some solace from all of you here. Surely, someone shares in my fears and possibly may have the answers I'm looking for. I hate to keep these things built up inside.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Charlotte61903 said:
1. Many countries that were once white are now hinging on becoming fully black. A fact everyone is all too familiar with. I try my best to keep up with the white awareness ritual, but I still think it isn't enough. There must be something else that can be done. The more I see the decline of my race, the more distraught I feel.
Can these effects be reversed? Will there ever be another time as with Adolf Hitler when there were so many prosperous white families? The thought of my race being completely wiped out is one I can't bear. This is by far my biggest fear.

2. The amount of knowledge that was destroyed in the Library of Alexandria was unsurmountable. Will we ever gain this knowledge back? This leads me to the Babylonians and Egyptians, will we ever return to that time again? A time of knowledge, spirituality and open worship of Satan and the Gods?

3. The deterioration of our Earth is concerning. The amount of waste, the destruction of rain forests, woods, and rivers only to be replaced with cities or land fills is beyond dismaying. Astarte once referred to our Earth as her beautiful garden. Is it, still, a garden?
Perhaps these events could only be occurring in the US, I haven't looked into other countries. Regardless, this is still something I fear.

The following point is more of a personal matter and less related to humanity as a whole.

4. I'm concerned with the amount of time it has been taking for me to advance. I know full well that serious advancement isn't something that is attained within the span of a few months, it takes vigorous years of meditation and not a single day skipped. Even then, past lives can make or break this.
My concern lies in psychic ability. In my natal chart, there are multiple factors supporting intuition and natural psychic ability. I have yet to see any indications of this, even after recently using the meditations to open the clairaudience and clairvoyance points for roughly 40 days, I have not heard or seen anything out of the ordinary. I had two seizures when I was around nine years old. Could this contribute to my lack of advancement or am I doing something wrong?

I made this list because I want to put these fears to bed, I want to find some solace from all of you here. Surely, someone shares in my fears and possibly may have the answers I'm looking for. I hate to keep these things built up inside.

Any advice would be appreciated.

1. Yes, our White Aryan race will be restored once again. We lost the battle a few thousand years ago, but not the war. I too share this frustration over the fact so many gentiles betrays their own race, just because they have the need to be put under the social status "political correct". Remember, people are being indoctrinated by race-mixing propaganda in the extreme. In every commercial, especially for the northern European countries (and US, Canada and Australia9 that are more white than others, are being bombarded with it. Every commercial/movies/series have a black and white person, and nearly all of the time, these are in a relationship. I almost never see white and white (most rear), white and asian, or asian and black (go figure huh?). A peculiar observation I had was in Spain. The commercials in Spain didn't have the same amount of race-mixing commercials like the nordic countries have. At least, it was so minor in comparison I didn't notice it. The White people will once again wake up, and it all will be over for the jews. That is a fact.

2. Yes, we will once again reach the Golden Age of spiritual and scientific knowledge - even further in an ever more advanced level. We will be united with our Gods and Goddesses once again. Temples, castles, monuments and all things of beauty will be created and built again to honor our Gods and Goddesses! Architectural geniuses will come forth and bring us the most beautiful buildings where we can honor Satan. Satan, Enki, EA, the King of the Earth will be honored and worshipped around the globe once again!

3. Sadly, our planet is too far gone. Our current technology is, unfortunately, not in an advanced enough level to remove the pollution - we will need help, and that help is from our Gods and Goddesses. They will return to us, once again. With their technology, Earth will be restored to her glory, without all the mess and pollution that the Jews has caused.

4. For some people it might be more difficult to open up spiritually and notice their progress. The seizures may have caused irregularities and defects on the neuron pathways in the brain, where register/respond to certain stimuli is concerned, but this will not hamper your spiritual advancement per say and will heal in time, if not already as you have been meditating. You might have much to heal first, which your energies are being focused upon by the Kundalini.

What you can do to boost your Spiritual advancement is to practice Yoga, not only the physical aspect of Yoga such as Asanas, but true Yoga. This is known as the Eight-Fold Path and is of Astarte/Astaroth:

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/ASHTAR.html

Here is an excerpt from the webpage:
In truth, the Eight-Fold Path is the observance and practice of the following, which greatly amplifies the powers of the mind and soul:

1. Asanas - Physical positions of the body such as in Hatha Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, the Five Tibetans, and Tai Chi. One must work on and strengthen the physical self through gentle stretching, and manipulation of the spine to facilitate the safe ascension of the serpent. The physical body must be free and flexible, otherwise energy may become trapped. When one consistently performs power meditations, one raises extreme amounts of energy that must be properly directed and above all, free.

2. Pranayama - Breathing Exercises

3. Dhyana - Meditation

4. Mantras - Vibration of words of power to obtain certain goals and/or personal powers

5. Yantras - meditation upon sigils and certain symbols [used along with vibration of mantra for maximum effectiveness]

6. Mudras - Certain seals such as hand positions which activate the vril [chi/witchpower]

7. Bandhas - Energy locks which stimulate and direct the serpent

8. Maithuna - Sexual activity, either with a partner/s or alone. Orgasm is very necessary in both activating and in amplifying the life force. This is why the Christian Church and Muslim program, in an attempt to remove all spiritual knowledge and power, are always condemning, and placing restrictions on sexual activity.

By practicing all of the above, one will greatly enhance and amplify his/her powers and shorten the time in achieving the godhead.

Be not discouraged if you don't see results and progress right away, this really takes time for most people. I remember a Sermon many years ago that Maxine (or someone else?) stated that the average Satanist will spend 20 years more or less until reaching godhead. Another thing I want to say...It is great that you come here and seek help! You are not alone! I have the impression that you are doing fine, but are ready to move onward with new methods. This, in itself, signifies progress.

Best of lucks to you!

1. White race will survive. Look, whites and white nationalism is still living even in South-Africa. Never ever they can wipe us out from America and Europe. Yes, life quality is declining fast in white world because of non-white immigration. Even in Estonia big cities are becoming multiracial. When I was children then Estonia was almost 100% white.

Our current situation are making white nationalism even stronger. White traitors/white scum/race mixers die out/end their bloodline and it's good because percent of white nationalists grow amoung white population and make whites stronger. Even whites are 10% of population but they are all racially aware we can take back our land because 90% non white population in chaotic and not organised. Democracy is shit and voting doesn't matter, so you don't need to be 51% of population to have power.

And anyway, when I look what is happening in America, rise of right, Patriot Front, January 6, alt-right... It's fucking best time ever to be nationalist and do IRL action. I am even sad that I am not born to be American in this interesting time. Here in Estonia is political situation as boring as fuck.

Charlotte61903 said:
The situation is very bad however keep in mind that there are at least 700 million Whites in the world as far as I know, more than ever were in the entire human history. When you notice that by the year 1800 the entire human population was below 1 billion, 700 million Whites after 300 year is a good number on my opinion. It would require entire decades of aggresive race mixing campaigns, wars and pandemics to completely eliminate the whole White race, and this granted that Whites do absolutely nothing in this regard, which is impossible to happen. We are well past the point where the jews can push major bullshit without facing any opposition and things can get a lot more violent from both sides, not only from the jews. The problem is, with this population boom among the White race as well beside the other races, there are hundreds of millions of new souls, which are easy prey for the jewish brainwashing and control mechanisms. That is why the jews always exterminated the intelectual groups of a country wherever they obtained full power, because these intelectual people were and are old souls that are enough wise and brave to pose a real threat to the jews. This somewhat changed with the internet as nowadays everybody can gain a deep understanding about the enemy by merely typing some words on the internet. Surely the problem is for these people to realize and understand who the enemy is and why they need to research it, and this is why our activism and activity is so important.

Charlotte61903 said:
2. The amount of knowledge that was destroyed in the Library of Alexandria was unsurmountable. Will we ever gain this knowledge back?
The spiritual knowledge can be recovered in a good part as it was coming from the Gods anyway (some of it has been already and it can be found on JoS, not everything is "inspired" from older books) However what we might not be able to recover anymore is knowledge about the ancient systems, how the societes were, education, maps of the world, ancient financial systems and so on. Without this knowledge we cannot know anymore how was the life and society structured in the ancient times, which in my opinion is a terrible loss for humanity, however once people advance spiritually, we will definitely have the understanding and wisdom to build a lot better societies than the current ones. A very small part of the entire gentile pagan knowledge still exist under Vatican so there is definitely important information there that we humanity need to recover from the jews who for thousands of years still keep this information secret and only for themselves.

Charlotte61903 said:
Unfortunately this is happening all over the world. Is has been said that Earth has two lungs, one is the Amazon forest and one is the SIberian forest. I don't know if you are aware but the Russians have been burning thousands of square miles in Siberia, as far as I know to build a new capital there. I don't know what is the motivation for this but if they are fearing ground invasion in Moscow in the case of a global war this is just delusional, this won't be WW2 anymore as wars are carried out with rockets and aircraft now. Obviously I just made a rather ignorant assumption as the real reasons might be a lot bigger than the potentiality of a major war (however we can't deny that in WW2 Soviet Union was nearly conquered by Germany and its allies).

But for the rest of the world there have been forests burning all over the world, literally, especially all over Europe. In Africa due to poverty major deforestation takes place for years in many countries. However this can be stopped and reversed. In my country there is someone who created a method to treat ground that has been chemically destroyed from extractions of oil and related. According to him what was needed was to excavate it, treat it with this method he invented and then put it back where it was, and in this way it will be able to grow plants again. I assume something simiar can be created for forest ground that has been destroyed from fires, so it can be treated to grow trees again. Everything can be restored if the destroyed ground is treated and healed, new trees are being planted and humans stop completely further deforestation. I think we can find replacements for furniture and paper and related that is less harmful for the planet.

Charlotte61903 said:
4. I'm concerned with the amount of time it has been taking for me to advance.
From my experience you can't make it very far if you have severe karmic hang-ups. You have to eliminate these first from your soul and then your advancement might sky-rocket if you know exactly what meditations to do and how to gradually increase the intensity. In my personal opinion the best thing we spiritual satanists can do towards our advancement is first to eliminate the karmic problems from our souls, then we should put major focus on opening to astral from where we can reach to our GDs who will probably be more than happy to assist us further in our advancement. Once you get to establish coherent contact with your DG then you know you will be in good hands and advancement will be a lot easier from that point.

Thank you all for your replies. I'm not sure how to quote parts of other member's comments, as I've seen so many other people do, so I hope this reply will suffice.

In regards to GDs, I'm unsure of who mine is or even if I have more than one. How would I go about finding this out? I have one in mind and this is one I would be so grateful to have for a GD but it just seems unlikely due to not being a part of the Goetia and his rank. On that note, do these things matter or am I making something from nothing?

Charlotte61903 said:
Thank you all for your replies. I'm not sure how to quote parts of other member's comments, as I've seen so many other people do, so I hope this reply will suffice.

In regards to GDs, I'm unsure of who mine is or even if I have more than one. How would I go about finding this out? I have one in mind and this is one I would be so grateful to have for a GD but it just seems unlikely due to not being a part of the Goetia and his rank. On that note, do these things matter or am I making something from nothing?

Do not dwell upon this, your Guardian Demon(ess) will reveal themselves to you when you are ready. However, you already seem to have a hunch of who this might be. Your Guardian Demon(ess) doesn't HAVE to be of the Goetic. Here is an excerpt from the Sermon "Guardian Demons" on JoS (link below):

"My Demon is not a Goetic demon and I had some trouble finding his Sigil, but I found it and did the same. I also had his name tattooed on my arm under his sigil."

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Guardian.html

Charlotte61903 said:

Just do a regular quote, then delete the parts you don't want. Make sure you keep the "[/quote]" on the end.

Charlotte61903 said:

I do not know what will happen to the Whites on Earth, but my mind has found two reasons to be quieter about it. The first reason: if you imagine humanity's time as a line, the Whites on it would shine like the Sun along the entire length of that line, which is not tens of thousands of years old. Even if all the Whites teleported to another planet today, it would take tens and tens of thousands of years for the White light-bearing line to begin to occupy even half of it. Second reason: since the original DNA of the Whites and our creators is not terrestrial, we can think of many White Nordics outside of our Earth. Maybe there are trillions of them out there on millions of planets. And just now I came up with another reason: if there is even one White like you who cares so much about our fate and thinks what can be done about it, then we are still shining, despite the number of Whites in general.

Charlotte61903 said:

Assuming the theory of an extraterrestrial source of much knowledge, it turns out that knowledge is lost on just one planet.

Charlotte61903 said:

Again, if don't assume Earth is the only home of the Whites and the like, there is a calmer perception of what is being done to it.

Charlotte61903 said:

What kind of psychic abilities do you expect?

Charlotte61903 said:

What kind of psychic abilities do you expect?
[/quote]

Just being generally more open and sensitive to unseen or unheard things. I was thinking of it in the way that HPS Maxine once put it, that some of us of more open than others but even if you aren't meditation solves that issue.

I guess I was just expecting to at least have some amount of psychic ability at the end of those 40 days. I could be wrong, I know there are other psychic meditations on the website and I probably should have incorporated those into the 40 days. If I had perhaps I'd see the results I'm looking for.

Charlotte61903 said:
Just being generally more open and sensitive to unseen or unheard things. I was thinking of it in the way that HPS Maxine once put it, that some of us of more open than others but even if you aren't meditation solves that issue.

I guess I was just expecting to at least have some amount of psychic ability at the end of those 40 days. I could be wrong, I know there are other psychic meditations on the website and I probably should have incorporated those into the 40 days. If I had perhaps I'd see the results I'm looking for.

Is your health all right and nothing is bothering you? I know from experience that my health problems turned me into absolutely psychic null.
Could there be any other factors that could be an obstacle?

Did my arguments about the Aryans help you in any way? Or have you found something else that helps you stand up to what is happening to our race?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back