Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Benefits of Spiritual Warfare

NakedPluto [JG]

Let's pursue purely a logical aspect of doing Spiritual Warfare, that is the transactional aspect of it. This "transaction", as a word is perceived with limited but purposeful impact in our minds. Doing Spiritual Warfare implies an exchange, a transaction.

What do we give in this? Time (spent with purpose), Focus (natural, inborn), Energy (optional, empowering)

For What motive? To delete and reverse the jewish plague and influence in the world.

Time when perceived maturely is very important to be managed and used purposefully. The nature of Spiritual Warfare makes that when you perform it, you unionize your perception of time in a more balanced way. The perception of time is split into the masculine view and that of the feminine view.

Doing everyday RTRs, gives you an understanding of time management, and awareness of the present time by marking the day and the performance. Despite any other daily habit or activity, Spiritual Warfare overwhelms the benefits of the work in this time management aspect as it is an all-encompassing work of the being.

In this case, your time spent on this is returned as a discipline lesson and success. It becomes a clock and anchor for your day. Spiritually also, this will tune your focus inward as well for a timespan for reflection.

Your Focus when performing Spiritual Warfare is important and is a factor in amplifying your work and your benefit from this. Having applied focus, every day, as a conscious effort and interest, makes you improve your ability of it and also expand your qualities of 1. Sensitivity 2. Awareness 3. Comprehension 4. Clarity 5. Decision Making 6. Empathy and Apathy (emotions)

You don't have time to improve focus separately? Fine, Spiritual Warfare guarantees it for you, based on your willingness to focus.

Energy is vital for anything in life. Everything is an energy and an exchange of energies. The way Spiritual Warfare is done by us SS, is very empowering by design. The energy aspect of this and your Intent and Willingness are directly defining most of the benefits and I will cover some of them below.

Our aim with the above tools of excellence in life is to destroy, delete, and reverse the jewish problem in all planes of existence, implications and influences on an absolute level, certain and complete.

To understand this in a quantitative aspect you have to look sincerely at the current affairs of the world, collectively, then individually, both material and spiritual.

I will tell you that both chronologically in history and ever current circumstances of "now", you are disabled to achieve, perform, be - your inner desire structure, your hopes and wants, everything is under siege and obstacle by the jewish existence in our world.

When you do a working for anything in this world, you raise/create/gather energy and with intent, you create a movement in the Universe for your affirmation to become real.

The " movement" in the Universe of the jewish aliens is that of complete opposition and war against the gentile existence. Not only that, but they created workings and energies in the existence that specifically and purposely target the way you :

1. Gain, spend wealth, money, and resources, both spiritual and material. They want and decided your gains to be routed into damnation, your spending (your mental energy emotions, time, energy, etc) into damnation.

2. Create and have Relationships. A relation is that of yourself toward yourself, with that with your family, friends lovers. Disabling the positive existence of the above, condemn and damn them, by curses. Your relationship with reality is under war, your relation with the forever supreme Gods of Satan.

All of the above is about connecting, tapping into one's existence and that of the abundant Universe.

3. Comprehend and know. Inspiration is closed off, your masculine energy damned, your feminine energy damned. They have curses for you to be a husk of their imprint.

The above is unacceptable and cannot be and stay as it is. The solution, Spiritual Warfare, not only deletes the above but reverses the above. Doing RTRs, in a direct benefit for you, enables you have the ability of:

1. Gaining and spending, in a real natural Satanic way. Creating and possessing wealth, and resources. Your workings of money are by default, let's say in a way "more" "enabled" to manifest, potentiated, and exact.

2. Understand, create and enjoy relationships. Connect to your being, your Gods, your family, your friends and lovers. With the reality and beautiful existence. No more fog, no more dross and misunderstanding. Clarity ensures and actions are stimulated by natural impulses.

3. Knowledge, Understanding, Perception, Inspiration.
You will be clean and with clarity, have your consciousness free of any delusions born from the enemy, free of limitation, young and eager to expand and assimilate.

Your assimilation, your digestion of anything will be purer, more efficient, and enjoyable.

The above manifestations are the effect of energy cleansing, opposition and defeating the enemy. Your inner fabric is reprogramed, rehabilitated. The tendencies are geared towards positive results etc.

By causality, and in tandem with your effort of advancement, Spiritual Warfare will enable you to awaken and feed your spiritual bodies, your chakras and all your mind dimensions. It is making you advance in a quicker manner, safer manner, and healthier manner.

Your aura will be that of authority as well, and a power of presence that is subtle, being that you are cleansed and empowered with such a unique spiritual work.

Now the above covers mildly the material and spiritual effects of doing Spiritual Warfare.

When you are serious about your existence and you are given a tool of such caliber, you desire to use it and more than that make use of it as much as you can. A reason for this post is this in my mind, to make you understand and not waste time. Use this, every day, it is to your benefit in exceptional ways.

I want to also mention that a return of this that is of a very sublime power is that of being content. You did what most people in the whole world cannot, are unable, don't know, are not at the level of. Not only that, you can excel in this, doing it every day and with growth, you are very far away.

This is not only about your ego, as doing this, but you also touch above your ego, in a sphere of satisfaction that overwhelms the material reality.

Mentioning also, that by doing this practice, you come close and manifest your being in face of our Gods. The Gods are happy that you take the wheel of your life with seriousness and desire, you take the wheel also of the world by doing this.

Our Earth needs you, and whenever you did and do an RTR, it is forever acknowledged on a level that is of the Gods. You touched that dimension of influence in the world, few do it.

I want also to ask, what is more Godly, doing Spiritual Warfare or anything else despite it. You can choose every day to act Godly, by shaping the world. It is your decision, your action, your performance.

Therefore Spiritual Warfare is a direct and absolute blessing for us, and this post and opportunity to do RTRs is only an invitation to involve yourself in blessings.

Spiritual warfare is to be advanced as well, and with every day of practice, as with any other comparison such as a fighter in training, one becomes stronger, better and a winner.

If this post doesn't get into announcements. I don't know what should.

Thank you for these NakedPluto. I was not doing any type of spiritual warfare until I read your other writing on spiritual warfare.

You are amazing and a gift to this community!♥️

This post couldnt have arrived at a more perfect time. After having finished reading this i did some kundalini yoga and RTR. The feeling of power, and the energy of life that was covering my entire being is really something that i wanna feel everyday. Its like drugs, but fundamentally better❤️🖤💙🤍

mercury_wisdom said:
If this post doesn't get into announcements. I don't know what should.

Thank you for these NakedPluto. I was not doing any type of spiritual warfare until I read your other writing on spiritual warfare.

You are amazing and a gift to this community!♥️

Thank you I am glad to hear that.

Veritá_666 said:
Thanks for the reminder.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=377696 time=1658987960 user_id=57]
This is a great post, thanks NakedPluto :)

Darkpagan666 said:
A very motivating read, NakedPluto!

Glad I wrote it, thank you

CaspianTheDreamer said:
This post couldnt have arrived at a more perfect time. After having finished reading this i did some kundalini yoga and RTR. The feeling of power, and the energy of life that was covering my entire being is really something that i wanna feel everyday. Its like drugs, but fundamentally better❤️🖤💙🤍

We are blessed to use and understand the spiritual. I did as well Kundalini Yoga and RTRs.

I always keep up with the wartime schedule but for the last 50 or so days I have been the RTRs on my own accord. Honestly at first I felt like crap but around 30 days in I started to look forward to it. I've had a couple strange experiences, for example, one time during the RTR I felt like a different Man, like an Aryan Warrior from the Greek epics, I know it may sound silly but it lasted like 10 seconds and then fleeted away. I also find I am closer to the Gods and Goddesses in spirit as well as more immune to deception form the enemy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back