Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Be very careful from September/October on. Super Shemitah coming.

StyleCoin

In October, the Global Financial Economic System will probably collapse completely and extend until 2023, I hope everyone around here is doing rituals for protection, because 2023 is sure to be a pretty shitty year, only then will humanity wake up, I wish you success and blessings in your lives.

StyleCoin said:
In October, the Global Financial Economic System will probably collapse completely and extend until 2023, I hope everyone around here is doing rituals for protection, because 2023 is sure to be a pretty shitty year, only then will humanity wake up, I wish you success and blessings in your lives.
Good advice. People should hope for the best and be prepared for the worst.

And everyone, please remember High Priestess Maxine's advice two years ago about stocking up on necessities. If the economy goes fully down the drain, it may get hard to buy anything. With super-inflation, stocking up is also a good investment.

Unfortunately I've failed to buy Crypto when it was possible, so I'll have a really hard time since I'm still stuck at the bottom because of my own problems. I'll do my best to survive, then.

StyleCoin said:

Not only should protection rituals be done, but it is important to plan a time to start a working for permanent wealth and abundance. You really want this positive karma permanently on your soul before anything bad can upset the economy. Some people may even have negative karma, for example, if they have Saturn or Neptune in their 2nd house, which can damage their finances.

Fehu and Sowilo are the main runes for abundance and wealth, but others can support them. Upcoming dates like August 7th and September 4th are good for wealth workings.

StyleCoin said:

how are you so certain about this (aside from Jewish dates) asking cause I might have missed some posts or news

Also clean your chakras it may be useful,who knows maybe some or those curses, will return to the reptilian jews amplified

V12-POWER said:
StyleCoin said:

how are you so certain about this (aside from Jewish dates) asking cause I might have missed some posts or news

He's just reminding us what Jack posted a while back. Worthwhile read.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=62794

Nimrod33 said:
Unfortunately I've failed to buy Crypto when it was possible, so I'll have a really hard time since I'm still stuck at the bottom because of my own problems. I'll do my best to survive, then.
You are better off buying stocks of supplies and food. Holding assets is a tool for storing wealth, but since you have next to none, then that is not your concern.

Nimrod33 said:

Not impossible totally. No gaurentees of anything but some believe that it will go up big in the next couple years especially as the Jew economy goes down. So you likely didn't miss anything fully yet. It's just finding the right one that will go up that might be hard.

robb said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=377596 time=1658940482 user_id=21286]...
StyleCoin said:
Thanks for the valuable info.
for how many days JoS Wealth and Prosperity Ritual to be done?

A personal wealth working and JoS Wealth and Prosperity Ritual are two different workings. For a normal wealth working, do it until you achieve stable circumstances for yourself. Ideally, you would permanently attach positive karmic forces of wealth and abundance to yourself, either in general or for a specific purpose. Then, you would not have to worry about this anymore. This could be anywhere from 80 to 120 or even more days, depending on the power you put into the ritual and what you are specifically trying to get out of it.

For the JoS Ritual, however, this applies to all members and would spread the energy over everyone. So when you ask how many days to do this, then the answer is much longer and basically infinite.

I am a fan of the simple goal of using wealth for sustaining my advancement to the best of my ability. You do not want to end up poor and have to work 14 hours days due to some economic crisis, for example. Even better, if you can get into a part-time position and still be able to pay your bills, this leaves tons of time for spiritual work. In this case, you are not aiming for pure luxury, but instead to get whatever wealth or opportunities to maximize your free time to do Satanic work.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back