Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Small sentiment

Ananda

I just wanted to drop in for a minute. Im not very active on the forums as far as posting but I observe whats going on with the Gods and the RTR, our rituals and celebrations. I meditate at almost an aradhana pace (every day practice) but lately I've been overloaded on mantras and I need more creative outlets through I believe Kriya, Pranayama and maybe some new mantra routines but I got really immersed in the light for a minute. They're trying to parry our progress as we progress because they dont want us to know how strong we are. They want us to feel weak around every turn but we have built so much. The dragon will fall and the Serpent will rise. Its been about a decade since i dedicated. I remember living in my family's basement and just being a supple little seed just carrying along waiting for a lizard to come and snatch up but here comes Father just like Fuck off get away from my son and saving me from the fucked off kosher atrocity. Father likes it when I worship him as Shri Ganesha and my special mantra he taught me is AUM GAN GANAPATYE SVAHA. I like venturing into the broader Sanatan Dharm but we have a minute before our modern like Kraishnava brothers will open up to the principles of Father but I see it happening more every day. I find one good foot out there is good but don't disintegrate yourself from essential Spirtual Satanism. This has been a major plot twist from how i saw this world coming. When I was a kiddo spinning a psi wheel i could feel it in the air. They're everywhere. Some may be even closer than you would like to think. Be freaking careful of that fucking monster. Dont let it take your loved ones dont let it take you. Serve Father and Mother and finish what Marduk wanted. We can conquer it. HAIL SATAN!

I am not sure what you are trying to do here, but you are not making any sense. For starters, you have inconsistency in your text. It is like as you read, you suddenly talk about different things completely unrelated to each other.

You say you have been with Satan for a decade and been meditating almost every single day since? Been with Satan...sure, meditating as much as you say? I think not. I think so, because what you state in the beginning is delusional.

You said:
"They're trying to parry our progress as we progress because they dont want us to know how strong we are. They want us to feel weak around every turn but we have built so much."

This is very false. Yes, we are very strong and we have been, and are to this date very successful with our progress and RTR's. The Gods and Goddesses of the Gentiles wants us to advance in a secure way and wants us to become confident in ourselves and feel strong. The last thing Satan and his Demons and Demonesses wants for us is to feel weak. How would a business run if the leader makes their employees feel weak with a sense of lack of progress? The employees would lose their motivation, become depressed and the business would crumble to bankruptcy. Same goes for us Satanists. If they wanted us to feel weak as you claim, the JoS wouldn't be as successive, nor would we have as many motivated, brilliant and advanced members here.

Then you claim Satan gave you this mantra:
"AUM GAN GANAPATYE SVAHA"

As I am definitely no expert in Sanskrit, I cannot say if this is safe to use or not. I guess High Priest Hooded Cobra is the authoritative person on exactly this matter. What I have found is, is that the correct spelling is GAM GANAPATAYE and refers to the god Ganesha, the remover of obstacles. Though, again, I am in no position to say or tell anyone if this is safe to use, and what this mantra actually does/means.

You also claim he likes you worshipping him as Shri Ganesha? Well, we all have an individual relationship with Satan. but, from my understanding, Shri Ganesha is not Satan. So it doesn't make any sense either. Father Satan doesn't need or demand "worship" from anyone. He understands who you are, and can see through you. He is the most understanding, and understands when some people are a little 'off'. He sure will help and guide you if you seek his help (self-improvement in this case) with good intentions.

From what I gather in your "sentiment", you need way more more grounding! This can be done through Saturn Square with a proper affirmation. Invoking the earth elements such as Taurus and Capricorn is also very beneficial in this case. Again, with a proper affirmation in that you will not cause any harm to you. You can do a working when the Moon is waxing in Capricorn or Taurus using the rune Nauthiz, Tiwaz/Tyr, with an affirmation to instill a better logical, realistic and grounded mind. You have been here for years, so you should get the memo.

Darkpagan666 said:
I am not sure what you are trying to do here, but you are not making any sense. For starters, you have inconsistency in your text. It is like as you read, you suddenly talk about different things completely unrelated to each other.

You say you have been with Satan for a decade and been meditating almost every single day since? Been with Satan...sure, meditating as much as you say? I think not. I think so, because what you state in the beginning is delusional.

You said:
"They're trying to parry our progress as we progress because they dont want us to know how strong we are. They want us to feel weak around every turn but we have built so much."

This is very false. Yes, we are very strong and we have been, and are to this date very successful with our progress and RTR's. The Gods and Goddesses of the Gentiles wants us to advance in a secure way and wants us to become confident in ourselves and feel strong. The last thing Satan and his Demons and Demonesses wants for us is to feel weak. How would a business run if the leader makes their employees feel weak with a sense of lack of progress? The employees would lose their motivation, become depressed and the business would crumble to bankruptcy. Same goes for us Satanists. If they wanted us to feel weak as you claim, the JoS wouldn't be as successive, nor would we have as many motivated, brilliant and advanced members here.

As I am definitely no expert in Sanskrit, I cannot say if this is safe to use or not. I guess High Priest Hooded Cobra is the authoritative person on exactly this matter. What I have found is, is that the correct spelling is GAM GANAPATAYE and refers to the god Ganesha, the remover of obstacles. Though, again, I am in no position to say or tell anyone if this is safe to use, and what this mantra actually does/means.

You also claim he likes you worshipping him as Shri Ganesha? Well, we all have an individual relationship with Satan. but, from my understanding, Shri Ganesha is not Satan. So it doesn't make any sense either. Father Satan doesn't need or demand "worship" from anyone. He understands who you are, and can see through you. He is the most understanding, and understands when some people are a little 'off'. He sure will help and guide you if you seek his help (self-improvement in this case) with good intentions.

From what I gather in your "sentiment", you need way more more grounding! This can be done through Saturn Square with a proper affirmation. Invoking the earth elements such as Taurus and Capricorn is also very beneficial in this case. Again, with a proper affirmation in that you will not cause any harm to you. You can do a working when the Moon is waxing in Capricorn or Taurus using the rune Nauthiz, Tiwaz/Tyr, with an affirmation to instill a better logical, realistic and grounded mind. You have been here for years, so you should get the memo.

I'm sorry nothing I said is valid. Your input is though and thank you.

Okay now that I read this with my head on straight I realize it is pretty out there. I'm sorry I have for lack of a better word manic episodes sometimes. Would one of the HP or HPS please delete this I can't figure it out.

Ananda said:
Okay now that I read this with my head on straight I realize it is pretty out there. I'm sorry I have for lack of a better word manic episodes sometimes. Would one of the HP or HPS please delete this I can't figure it out.
Do ar least 45-60 minutes worth of asanas every day for better grounding.

Darkpagan666 said:

You said:

Sorry for the toxicity brother. You're right.

Ananda said:
Sorry for the toxicity brother. You're right.

Do not worry over this. Make sure to take care of your self. Do some Asanas every day as Henu the Great mentioned. Please feel free to ask any questions in regards to workings and the like if you have some.

I hope you are doing fine. Remember that Satan and the Gods and Goddesses are right there with you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back