Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can the fertilisation of the oocyte by a spermatozoon containing an X or Y chromosome be influenced by magic?

Sunny

Besides chemically, do you think it can also be done spiritually? I think so.

This is necessary both for families and for society. The random limit must be overcome.

Some families are unlucky and have only male children or only female children. Some communities or countries are also unlucky and have few females or few males.

This will be beneficial and good for both individuals and society.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...tion-method-may-allow-gender-selection-in-ivf

Has anyone tried to make a psychic influence on themselves or someone else about this?

Yes, this can very much be accomplished. This is somewhat advanced. Intermediate practitioners need a longer time frame in this case. When altering the fate of the oocyte and spermatozoon, it is extremely crucial to have the needed focus, control and experience to raise, direct and program the energies.

Energy can be directed and programmed upon anything of desire in a realistic fashion. I.e. you probably won't make a mountain pink by directing some energy upon it and programming the energy to do so. It has to be within a realistic concept. Of course, some things are easier or harder to influence than other things. Most of the time, it takes time.

With a poorly articulated affirmation upon a working such as the above, this can prove disaster for the progeny, or that the mother might miscarry. Which then leads us to the ethical aspect of such magical influence - you do not want to cause any harm or defects upon that future gentile soul and body.

The results and impact upon such cells, or general workings, also is determined by the strength and skill of the spellcasters' mind and soul. I do believe workings that has the intention of influencing an oocyte and spermatozoon, is for the more mature and advanced people.

Darkpagan666 said:
Yes, this can very much be accomplished. This is somewhat advanced. Intermediate practitioners need a longer time frame in this case. When altering the fate of the oocyte and spermatozoon, it is extremely crucial to have the needed focus, control and experience to raise, direct and program the energies.

Energy can be directed and programmed upon anything of desire in a realistic fashion. I.e. you probably won't make a mountain pink by directing some energy upon it and programming the energy to do so. It has to be within a realistic concept. Of course, some things are easier or harder to influence than other things. Most of the time, it takes time.

With a poorly articulated affirmation upon a working such as the above, this can prove disaster for the progeny, or that the mother might miscarry. Which then leads us to the ethical aspect of such magical influence - you do not want to cause any harm or defects upon that future gentile soul and body.

The results and impact upon such cells, or general workings, also is determined by the strength and skill of the spellcasters' mind and soul. I do believe workings that has the intention of influencing an oocyte and spermatozoon, is for the more mature and advanced people.

Yes, in addition to something having to be realistic and possible, one must also know very well what one is doing in order to avoid doing something undesirable. That is, one has to know how something works and what it does and so on to influence in a more conscious way.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back