Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Athletes converting to pisslam

Something that has come to my attention lately is that some of my former favorite combat athletes, converted to pisslam. Ofcourse we all know Muhammed Ali back in the 70's became muslim, and Mike Tyson as well.
It seems lately a Trendy thing for well known to famous celebrities turning to pisslam. Another problem is these YouTube "influencers"Andrew Tate for example, who is a self proclaimed millionaire and entrepreneur and gives life advice. He made a video regarding the issue of feminism in the west claiming islam is the answer to keep women in check. Like seriously!!?? I suspect these people to be shills. Cedric doumbe was once my favorite kickboxer of the kickboxing organization Glory. Now cause he has allot of Moroccan fans; Muslim? Alex pereira who I never thought the type to convert to pisslam has recently converted. And more to come sadly. Another thing is weed. Many athletes, influencers or celebrities starting the use off cannabis. The only good part I have seen is Tristan tate the brother of Andrew said the truth of cannabis vs cigars. I am seeing as the enemy jews power declines, so do all the liars that try to fit in the jewtrix. It all eventually ties into the jewtrix. And it will all crumble!! Gentiles are waking up on all levels of deceit. Lately fighters of the UFC complaining they are not paid enough by Dana white. It's all the money businesses that are tied to the jews (or controlled) are slowly falling apart. I'm interested to know anybody's opinion on this subject! Are they really that stupid to convert to islam, or their bribed?

I am not surprised. These athletes are known to promote pro-masculinity and are front figures for the enemy to use in their agenda. They neglect femininity and see it as something weak.

The Jews most likely have led them in certain social groups that have influenced them hardcore to convert. Not to mention, they are easy prey judging by their looks for such influence.

When well known athletes such as these convert to something as degenerate as Islam, their fans who idolizes them will likely follow if they are as weak as their idol. This is classic strategy from the kikes who uses these methods to promote their agenda so they can destroy the Gentiles. Which, they will not succeed.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Many black people become muslims because the only things they know about are christian and islam. And they think that christian is for white people, and islam is for black people.

And there also is many people that do drugs. All of the propaganda people see every day is that drugs are good, and telling people to do drugs. And there is nothing anymore to say that drugs are bad. Because the intention is for people to be destroyed in every way, and drugs are a good way of doing this.

Thanks guys for the replies, I appreciate! Here's a YouTube video of Cedric doumbe's thoughts on Badr Hari:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KUszEW__e-Y
He looks completely off in this video when claiming at that time that Badr Hari would knock out Rico Verhoeven . Glory has been milking Badr Hari using his former reputation in his haydays. Now he is a shell of his former self. And he has lost like what 5 of his last fights. I suspect Cedric was reading and saying what the company wanted him to say, also about the moroccans. Badr Hari's last fight was a rematch against a Polish fighter named: Arkadiusz Wrzosek. At the end of the 2nd round fans started trouble and throwing chairs in public. The fight couldn't continue. Allot of people online are saying that this was done to prevent Badr from losing which clearly was the case in the second round again lmao😂. Below in the comment section of the video, I found only 2 comments that claim that Glory is deleting negative comments. That is completely believable regarding only seeing positive replies by moroccan muslims. The sport of kickboxing doesn't interest me that much anymore, except for grudge matches. But even than, the competition is nowhere near what it used to be. Allot of former Glory fighters have somehow disappeared from the roster. And now accordingly to Glory, they make place for upcoming talent. And all they have to show for is complete cans and sloppy technical fighters. That often produce lacklusting boring fights. The same can be said about the UFC, hyped up fighters by the company using stupid commentators. It is a shame that combat sports is so corrupt that bad behaviour on top of it like with what Jon Jones gets away with, including the robbery of the fight with Dominick Reyes. The legitimacy of kickboxing for me personally is gone out of the window. Bytheway Jon Jones acts as if he is a good xian. 'I commit all crimes in jebus name amen' 😆.

Hail Satan!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back