Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

SS Tattoe Artist

Sorry for any spelling mistakes I am writing this in rather hurry.

I am seriously considering picking this trade up in order to make money while my career as a fine artists picks off. Where I am from fine art isnt very much valued however people pay *alot* of money to get high quality tattoes done.

I know as SS we are free to do as we choose with our bodies and I have also used to search bar to see what other members think on the subject and how it is seen as self harm by some.

My question is, does having tattoes may stop someone from spiritual advancement? I wouldnt want to do anything agains the will of the gods just to make money, or make money out of peoples ignorance

@HPhoodedcobra I try not to tag you unless I truly need an answer from someone with your knowlegde but I really need your guidance on this subject, I feel this this career path is right for me for the time being because it allows me to have a very flex. shedule which I desperately need in order to do the things I want to do in this life time

HPS Maxine has a lot of tattoos, do you think her spiritual advancement was halted? And some she got after starting the JoS, as they are sigils of Satan and other Demons. With her level of psychic ability, don't you think she would have been warned by the Gods if having tattoos interfere with spiritual advancement?

I would never put tint or any artificial crap under my skin, but to each their own I guess

If you want to have them that is fine, but personally I prefer not to have them.

In my opinion their function and meaning can be obtained by makeup or painting, like those used in antiquity, without having to brand yourself forever.

I will not need to have tattoos of Satanic symbols or sigils, they are already imprinted in my soul. If you want to have a tattoo you can easily have it, but I would think about it a little bit first.

As a job it's fine.
I would be curious to see your talent, could you do an artistic and symbolic rune design to your liking?

MoonlessNight666 said:
Sorry for any spelling mistakes I am writing this in rather hurry.

I am seriously considering picking this trade up in order to make money while my career as a fine artists picks off. Where I am from fine art isnt very much valued however people pay *alot* of money to get high quality tattoes done.

I know as SS we are free to do as we choose with our bodies and I have also used to search bar to see what other members think on the subject and how it is seen as self harm by some.

My question is, does having tattoes may stop someone from spiritual advancement? I wouldnt want to do anything agains the will of the gods just to make money, or make money out of peoples ignorance

@HPhoodedcobra I try not to tag you unless I truly need an answer from someone with your knowlegde but I really need your guidance on this subject, I feel this this career path is right for me for the time being because it allows me to have a very flex. shedule which I desperately need in order to do the things I want to do in this life time

These people will get tattoos regardless of whether you perform them or not. Also, you don't necessarily need to tattoo yourself to progress, either. If someone can do a working to heal a major illness, they can also remove tattoos from their body as well.

If this career would give you a flexible schedule, and therefore more advancement time, then do it!

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=377156 time=1658729787 user_id=57]
HPS Maxine has a lot of tattoos, do you think her spiritual advancement was halted? And some she got after starting the JoS, as they are sigils of Satan and other Demons. With her level of psychic ability, don't you think she would have been warned by the Gods if having tattoos interfere with spiritual advancement?

The main problem is that in some countries the quality and composition of inks is not regulated by law and may contain harmful substances such as heavy metals and solvents.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back