Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Urgent. Looking for love.

MercuryWisdom

Hey, brothers and sisters.

Okay, I should give some context.
In the past year I have changed alot. Every once in a while I experience a "death" of the self where I would transform. My beliefs, ambitions, thought process, social life, etc would change in constant evolution.

I have tried to advance in order to meet a special someone there. I tried for years with ups and downs and I have nothing to show for it.

My spiritual relationship only brought me loneliness, closed me off (although protected me from a jew obsessing over me once), sadness, imaptience and just a general depression. Because I wasn't able to enjoy a spiritual relationship neither a physical one. It doesn't really seem I would be advancing at the rate needed to enjoy something like this anytime soon.

I think I have gone through enough. I am terribly lonely, sexually repressed, and in need of a happy relationship with someone I love and affection is mutual.

The thing is I have met no one that really romantically and sexually loves me. I am an interesting, passionate, ambitious, kind and sensual person but it seems no one is really interested.

I am working on my physical body and looking more masculine and attractive. I have deep knowledge about a variety of subjects.

Anyways, what I was asking of you brothers and sisters is advice and a powerful spiritual working/spell to attract the right and best person as I have zero experience with this kind of workings. Any reply would be highly appreciated and thank you.♥️

You should read this article:

Love by Lydia
https://archive.is/qytx0
https://web.archive.org/web/20170722122424/http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic16500.html

You could do a Venus Square with this affirmation:

“In a positive and healthy manner for me, the energy of Venus is bringing me a happy and loving relationship with the perfect partner for me.”

Satan’s Planetary Squares [Mp3 ZIP File]

The post "Love by Lydia" that Academic Scholar provided is a very important read.

The Square and affirmation is also a good working to use for attracting a compatible partner.

What I would suggest is, if you have not done this, is to use the word 'Munka' and vibrate Munka 108 times in a total of 40/80/90 (depending on the severity of the issue) days in a row. Use an affirmation to set yourself free to love anyone as you please in a most satisfying way for you. There might be some past love vows that has caused undesired attachment to you, which doesn't make up for a good love life in this life time.

I do want to add, be not afraid of destroying any bonds with a soulmate - if there is a soulmate, Satan will unite the two of you when you both are ready. However, it is still important to detach unwanted attachments or negative karmic influence that hampers you from having a satisfying and stimulating love relationship.

Excerpt from JoS:
Begin at the waning part of a full moon [from the full to the new phase], a full Satanic rosary should be said, vibrating the word 'MUNKA' 108 times. YOU MUST DO THIS FOR FORTY DAYS STRAIGHT WITHOUT ANY INTERRUPTIONS IN THE DAYS! This is pronounced 'MMUUUUUU-NNNN-YAH-KAH.' I can't put in the Sanskrit lettering here as the yahoo does not support this font. The 'N' is like the Spanish Enyay. The above example for the pronunciation is 100% correct and works wonders.

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Words-of-Power.html

When you are finished with the vibration, you need to do your affirmation for 9 times. 9 is the number of endings for workings like this.

For example: Engulf yourself in white-gold light like the sun and affirm:

"I am totally and completely free and absolved from any and all former vows and ties regarding my love life and extending into past lives." "I am now totally free to have a happy and fulfilling love relationship with whomever I consciously desire in my present life right now."

I have used Munka to remove many obstacles that was deeply attached to my soul, causing much turmoil, discord and unpleasant surprises. Munka was truly a gamechanger and helped me a lot. I really recommend it along with the Squares and other workings. Spirituality sets us free.

Also, not everyone have a soulmate, this can be achieved nonetheless, but it is not for everybody either. Such as polygamous people (or so I think - not sure).

When meeting a desired partner that is compatible with you mentally, physically and sexually...it is important to have in mind this person doesn't necessarily will become an SS or is an SS. If it is a non-SS, it is important that your partner accepts the fact you meditate and practice spirituality in general (workings, rituals and such).

You don't have to tell your partner about Satanism or any of the sort per say, the relationship might still benefit that the partner knows about you being an SS (because of some very revealing rituals and practices). It may be an obstacle to perform rituals when your partner is home if you want to hide this fact, unless you can be somewhere sound-proof. This is no different from hiding from familyembers to practice spirituality. I know this because I am in a relationship with a non-SS. Although my partner knows I am a Satanist, my partner have his own beliefs (he is not xian or anything like that). We have compatible beliefs in the metaphysic spectrum though (raising energies to attract things for an example).

If there raises questions about what you do from your non-SS partner, you can say something like the basics - that you raise energies to improve your life and the sort.

You will be the judge of what is best here. If you want an SS partner, then the Munka is still great, and when you have detached from the negative influence, you can work with yourself spiritually and such until all things are ready for a lovely unison!

Take care.

mercury_wisdom said:
Hey, brothers and sisters.

Okay, I should give some context.
In the past year I have changed alot. Every once in a while I experience a "death" of the self where I would transform. My beliefs, ambitions, thought process, social life, etc would change in constant evolution.

I have tried to advance in order to meet a special someone there. I tried for years with ups and downs and I have nothing to show for it.

My spiritual relationship only brought me loneliness, closed me off (although protected me from a jew obsessing over me once), sadness, imaptience and just a general depression. Because I wasn't able to enjoy a spiritual relationship neither a physical one. It doesn't really seem I would be advancing at the rate needed to enjoy something like this anytime soon.

I think I have gone through enough. I am terribly lonely, sexually repressed, and in need of a happy relationship with someone I love and affection is mutual.

The thing is I have met no one that really romantically and sexually loves me. I am an interesting, passionate, ambitious, kind and sensual person but it seems no one is really interested.

I am working on my physical body and looking more masculine and attractive. I have deep knowledge about a variety of subjects.

Anyways, what I was asking of you brothers and sisters is advice and a powerful spiritual working/spell to attract the right and best person as I have zero experience with this kind of workings. Any reply would be highly appreciated and thank you.♥️

To have a spiritual relationship, you need to develop both general astral senses, as well as a connection to the individual itself. Yes, this takes time, but so does working on a normal human relationship.

A human relationship, in some cases, can result in quick sex or kissing on the first date, for example, but this is after spending time with them, as well. If you do the math, you spend perhaps 3 hours on a date with a human partner, or 30 minutes daily working on your astral senses.

Of course, the situation above does not perfectly describe the costs of both relationships, but I am just making the point that they are not so different from a time perspective. If you were unable to have success with a demon lover, due to time constraints, it is very possible the same causes could be present with a human partner as well.

From what I have read from others, even without fully developed astral senses, one can still feel their lover to some degree. While this is not the same as the full experience, it should be enough to feel a genuine feeling of love from the other party.

If you are doing a Venus square to fix this current situation, then you could have also done a working to improve your astral senses, even specifically towards your astral lover. Therefore, I think your problem is mostly time, not the type of relationship itself. This is why I wondered, in the other thread, why you devoted so much time to your studies, at the expense of your spiritual development.

And I'm sorry if this is not what you want to hear because I do feel bad about what you are experiencing. I just don't want this problem to actually repeat, which I feel that it possibly can.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=377280 time=1658787768 user_id=21286]
Honestly, the thing is. I know having physical relationships won't be easy or easier and might not even make me happy either. I currently like the appeal of something physical because I hvae changed abit. But I also know I might not necessarily be happy with this and might change my mind when I grow in the future.

It is just.. I am so fucking lonely and sexually repressed it feels like it hurts. I am just so fucking confused and torn apart.

Is it normal to feel like this? Feeling that a romantic and sexual need is similar to the need of hunger and thirst. I am fucking starving for intimacy.

To be honest. There is a chance I am not ready for a relationship either. Physical or spiritual. But how do I deal with these feelings then?

Sorry for the rant.

mercury_wisdom said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
Honestly, the thing is. I know having physical relationships won't be easy or easier and might not even make me happy either. I currently like the appeal of something physical because I hvae changed abit. But I also know I might not necessarily be happy with this and might change my mind when I grow in the future.

It is just.. I am so fucking lonely and sexually repressed it feels like it hurts. I am just so fucking confused and torn apart.

Is it normal to feel like this? Feeling that a romantic and sexual need is similar to the need of hunger and thirst. I am fucking starving for intimacy.

To be honest. There is a chance I am not ready for a relationship either. Physical or spiritual. But how do I deal with these feelings then?

Sorry for the rant.

Adolescence isn't easy for a lot of people your age. It sure wasn't for me. You are going to be going through a lot of physiological and psychological changes for some time. The only thing I can tell you is to not make decisions on relationships or intimacy-wise you think you might regret. If you think you are not ready for something long-lasting and permanent yet then wait. Neglecting spiritual health can make things twice as hard. Even working out or a breathing exercise each day can also help your energy levels to set apart time to do any workings. I have had to settle for doing RTRs for example during lunch or other break times during 12-hour shifts.

I know what you describe about your drive for intimacy is in your nature. I believe this is in your chart. Quite natural for you. A venus square with Venus in Libra in the coming months can help you attract someone. A mars square can help with sex and any hangups with masculinity and manly attractiveness. You may need to put in the extra time and energy to attract someone. But if you are gaining weight and not taking care of yourself, for example, it's going to be a lot harder for any actual hotties to notice you. It sounds harsh but it's the nature of the beast. There has to be a physical attraction as an incentive for sexual intimacy, and this is part of nature. If this is something you feel you need so much this is something that needs to be focused on also, but do not grab the hottest bimbo with the shittiest personality obviously.

And about your succubus, I have mentioned to you in the past there is a possibility you may not have received anyone for the specific reason of it being known to Satan you simply do not know what you want yet. This is also something that is crucial for a Demon to take you seriously relationship-wise.

mercury_wisdom said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:

Sorry for the rant.

Well, if you are in "starvation mode", then you can attract some sort of sexual fling to yourself with Mars or Uruz energy. Putting red energy around someone, programming it to make them lust for you, works well and can be done when they are next to you if you can maintain concentration.

Not like this is an ideal situation, but sexual attraction is the easiest way to inspire further intimacy.

Beyond this, the Venus Square and energy will manifest an ideal partner that would create a successful relationship, so don't doubt this. Yet, you will still have to maintain this relationship just as you would with a demoness. That is why I mentioned that they have similar time investments.

But, the good dates for a Venus Square are not until October. For a Libra Moon, the next date is Aug. 3rd, and you can use Gebo to secure a romantic relationship, as well. You may want to add Uruz or Thurisaz for sexuality, as well, but this may be overcomplicating it.

Lastly, although you were saddened by the last demoness relationship, perhaps you would have more success with a polygamous one. If you focus strongly, you should feel reciprocated feelings. This is not going to be immediately perfect, but it would give you a partner that is able to support you, without the downsides that you mentioned before.

Shadowcat said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:

Sorry for the rant.

Adolescence isn't easy for a lot of people your age. It sure wasn't for me. You are going to be going through a lot of physiological and psychological changes for some time. The only thing I can tell you is to not make decisions on relationships or intimacy-wise you think you might regret. If you think you are not ready for something long-lasting and permanent yet then wait. Neglecting spiritual health can make things twice as hard. Even working out or a breathing exercise each day can also help your energy levels to set apart time to do any workings. I have had to settle for doing RTRs for example during lunch or other break times during 12-hour shifts.

I know what you describe about your drive for intimacy is in your nature. I believe this is in your chart. Quite natural for you. A venus square with Venus in Libra in the coming months can help you attract someone. A mars square can help with sex and any hangups with masculinity and manly attractiveness. You may need to put in the extra time and energy to attract someone. But if you are gaining weight and not taking care of yourself, for example, it's going to be a lot harder for any actual hotties to notice you. It sounds harsh but it's the nature of the beast. There has to be a physical attraction as an incentive for sexual intimacy, and this is part of nature. If this is something you feel you need so much this is something that needs to be focused on also, but do not grab the hottest bimbo with the shittiest personality obviously.

And about your succubus, I have mentioned to you in the past there is a possibility you may not have received anyone for the specific reason of it being known to Satan you simply do not know what you want yet. This is also something that is crucial for a Demon to take you seriously relationship-wise.
Hey, Kitty.

Yes, thank you. I am working out really well recently and seeing progress.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=377322 time=1658807981 user_id=21286]
mercury_wisdom said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:

Sorry for the rant.

Well, if you are in "starvation mode", then you can attract some sort of sexual fling to yourself with Mars or Uruz energy. Putting red energy around someone, programming it to make them lust for you, works well and can be done when they are next to you if you can maintain concentration.

Not like this is an ideal situation, but sexual attraction is the easiest way to inspire further intimacy.

Beyond this, the Venus Square and energy will manifest an ideal partner that would create a successful relationship, so don't doubt this. Yet, you will still have to maintain this relationship just as you would with a demoness. That is why I mentioned that they have similar time investments.

But, the good dates for a Venus Square are not until October. For a Libra Moon, the next date is Aug. 3rd, and you can use Gebo to secure a romantic relationship, as well. You may want to add Uruz or Thurisaz for sexuality, as well, but this may be overcomplicating it.

Lastly, although you were saddened by the last demoness relationship, perhaps you would have more success with a polygamous one. If you focus strongly, you should feel reciprocated feelings. This is not going to be immediately perfect, but it would give you a partner that is able to support you, without the downsides that you mentioned before.
I forgot to say. Thank you!♥️

mercury_wisdom said:

You are most likely not ready for a relationship in this moment in time, these feelings will not go away when you meet someone, it might for a short period of time but it is in no way a solution to your problems.

I can relate to feeling this way since i have felt like this for many years, it sucks i know, but in the end this is simply a hurdle that you will have to overcome. You can do it i am certain of that, one thing that helped me is asking help from my GD, give it a try you might be surprised by the outcome.

One thing i like to say is: ''How can you love someone else when you don't love yourself'' or ''How can you expect someone else to love you if you don't love yourself''. Just put in the work to better yourself, a relationship will come when the time is right. And yeah yeah i know why would listen to the big bad guy that is always mean and nasty to you.... I don't know either, its all up to you anyway.

SSinHeartandSoul said:
mercury_wisdom said:

You are most likely not ready for a relationship in this moment in time, these feelings will not go away when you meet someone, it might for a short period of time but it is in no way a solution to your problems.

I can relate to feeling this way since i have felt like this for many years, it sucks i know, but in the end this is simply a hurdle that you will have to overcome. You can do it i am certain of that, one thing that helped me is asking help from my GD, give it a try you might be surprised by the outcome.

One thing i like to say is: ''How can you love someone else when you don't love yourself'' or ''How can you expect someone else to love you if you don't love yourself''. Just put in the work to better yourself, a relationship will come when the time is right. And yeah yeah i know why would listen to the big bad guy that is always mean and nasty to you.... I don't know either, its all up to you anyway.
Hey, yes I am trying to work on myself now and progressing nicely. Starting to be more proud of myself and getting more masculine.

About the last part I don't think this way of you honestly and if you hadn't mentioned it I would've forgot we even had a disagreement.

When we argued about vaccine stuff, I was desperate, insecure and fucking hated we were getting forced so much and it was a general dark time for all of us.

You were right though. I am so happy you were so against it. Although it did bother me for a while the way you were talking to me. But I did listen. I am happy to say I am 100% vaccine-free and was able to go to university. Actually, I recently finished my 1st year and got a GPA I am proud of. 😁

I really fucking loved university and it was such a transformative and deeply teaching experience. It has grown me alot and I hope to grow further.

So yes, Satan didn't let me down. Neither did all of you so thanks.

Hail Satan!

mercury_wisdom said:
Hey, yes I am trying to work on myself now and progressing nicely. Starting to be more proud of myself and getting more masculine.

About the last part I don't think this way of you honestly and if you hadn't mentioned it I would've forgot we even had a disagreement.

When we argued about vaccine stuff, I was desperate, insecure and fucking hated we were getting forced so much and it was a general dark time for all of us.

You were right though. I am so happy you were so against it. Although it did bother me for a while the way you were talking to me. But I did listen. I am happy to say I am 100% vaccine-free and was able to go to university. Actually, I recently finished my 1st year and got a GPA I am proud of. 😁

I really fucking loved university and it was such a transformative and deeply teaching experience. It has grown me alot and I hope to grow further.

So yes, Satan didn't let me down. Neither did all of you so thanks.

Hail Satan!

Good to hear brother! I am glad to hear that you are doing a lot better right now. Also its good to hear that you did not vaccinate to get into university, Despite this you were able to get enrolled and do what you wanted to do. This really is something you can be proud of!

And yeah i can be quite crude every now and then but sometimes that's exactly what someone needs to hear, i don't know if it was of any help to you or if it did more damage than anything. But in the end you made the right decision, and maybe it did prepare you in some way to deal with people that do want to hurt you in such ways.

Btw i almost forgot about the whole deal between us as well, but somewhere i did keep it in mind so i figured why not trow it out there and see what comes of it.

Anyways its good see that you are doing well, keep it up brother.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back