Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Does the snake wake up? can you help me

serpentwalker666

You don't need to wake the snake. You need to meditate.

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Meditation.html

In time you can wake the snake. It doesn't like getting woke up early.

TrueSatan said:
This snake is very important. I want to wake this snake. but all of them. all the snakes in my body. I want to activate fully and whole awaken raise. I did some things for it. To activate them all, fully awaken and raise all. I guess it works. What are you saying ?

Indeed what are you saying?

I don't know if you know this or not but we are not a forums only organization.

We have plenty of websites for you to learn from this ignorance.

https://www.satanisgod.org/

or look at my sig, main index SIG.org

TrueSatan said:
This snake is very important. I want to wake this snake. but all of them. all the snakes in my body. I want to activate fully and whole awaken raise. I did some things for it. To activate them all, fully awaken and raise all. I guess it works. What are you saying ?

By the grace of Satan, and your own efforts, can the kundalini serpent be woken up.

I suggest you focus on meditation, progressing yourself, doing work for Satan and the Powers of Hell, and having a strong relationship with Satan. Because the kundalini awakening process moves differently for everyone, he is the only one you can turn to because it can be lonely. He is the one who guides and helps us.

When I was having very strong kriyas (automatic movements in kundalini awakening) Satan guided me to books and websites that told me what was going on, when the forums could not.

You have the forums and the help of members here, where you can ask more questions if you need to.

Don't rush the process and don't chase the serpent up your spine.
Let everything unfold as it will. There's no hurry. You are here, Satan and your Guardian is here with you, take your time. It's a journey not just the destination.

Through persistent Power Meditations, Yoga, High-power Meditations, you will eventually reach the level of the Serpent's Ascension.

TrueSatan said:

Can you describe which meditations or activities you are currently doing?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back