Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Guardian(s)?

Achatina Prisma

While looking through the list of Gods and Goddesses on JoS, some questions ran through my mind:
  1. Would Gods and Goddesses adapt to a specific person's experiences in order to appear more familiar to them (choosing to make Themselves appear differently depending on who They interact with), or is it people's perception that shifts in some cases in order to perceive Them in a more familiar manner, based on their biases?
  2. Is it common for people to have more than one Guardian, or is this a matter of delusion? If someone is frequently helped by one of two or more different Gods or Goddesses, depending on who is most suited to deal with the present situation, would it make sense for them to consider both/all of Them their Guardians, or is only one of Them the person's Guardian?
  3. In the first place, is being a Guardian a matter of strict designation, or is it more along the lines of a role a God or Goddess may take on if the situation calls for it? If the latter is true, does that mean it's likely for a person's Guardian(s) to change over time if their situation and energy changes?
I will meditate on this to find answers to my questions, but I'm interested in hearing other people's thoughts as well.
Be well, and hail Satan!

Yes you can have multiple Guardians, it can also happen that if one Guardian is busy he will send one of his subordinates to help you.

As for the attraction, it doesn't mean it has to be your guardian. It can be a synchronicity of energies, or an ancient connection, or even a God who wants to give you advice of his own free will.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back