Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Abrasax ritual question

When i vibrate the runes in Abrasax ritual, i focus on sigil and than vibrate runes. Do i do it correctly or should i change something? Also at the end where it says i should meditate on myself, does this mean i should meditate on Abrasax's energy?

Yes, you can look at the center of the sigil while vibrating the runes. The runes are to be imagined around the yoni/text by the circle lighting up, brilliant like a sun as a protection barrier. If this gets too complicated or that you concentrate more on the imagination than the ritual itself, it is best to just focus in the center of the sigil with intent while vibrating the runes.

Yes, you should meditate upon the energies of Abrasax. After the ritual you most likely will feel an energy - this energy is to be focused upon and feel it as you meditate for a few minutes. This will connect you to him, and has other qualities that is very beneficial as well.

For those who cannot as of yet feel energies: focusing on Abrasax' sigil while meditating after the ritual helps (should be done regardless). Opening up energy points will help to feel energies as well. This can be done through the initial opening of the chakras and through Yoga.

You should have put this question in that topic. Instead of making a mess making multiple different topics for what really is one. Now there is something on the New or Unread pages for people that will not be seen because this is here instead.

I also think it is extremely suspicious that you just appoint yourself with some title, with no approval from anybody and nobody knowing who you are or if you could be trusted. And you just give yourself the title of our official cyber security person. This honestly looks horribly bad, and it looks like an infiltrator trying to harm us by getting us to trust you with our security. And then if you do recieve any control or influence over our security, you could use it to harm us.

I am not saying for sure that this is what you are doing or is what your intentions are. So don't get mad at me if you are innocent. I am just saying that this is exactly what this looks like. This is not a title that anybody could just give to themselves, this is something that would need to be appointed by Cobra to somebody who has proven for years to be responsible and able to be trusted.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
I also think it is extremely suspicious that you just appoint yourself with some title, with no approval from anybody and nobody knowing who you are or if you could be trusted. And you just give yourself the title of our official cyber security person. This honestly looks horribly bad, and it looks like an infiltrator trying to harm us by getting us to trust you with our security. And then if you do recieve any control or influence over our security, you could use it to harm us.

No worries, he is a member of the team after all. Let them have this name, I think it's done in good will IMO.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
No worries, he is a member of the team after all. Let them have this name, I think it's done in good will IMO.

Everything I saw from this person looks like a good person with good intentions. I never saw any bad intentions. But it is hard to be sure.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Everything I saw from this person looks like a good person with good intentions. I never saw any bad intentions. But it is hard to be sure.

From what I gather, he takes pride in his contribution for the Cyber Security Protection of JoS. Although it is not a given title from Clergy, it is nonetheless nice to see that he enjoys it as much.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back