Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

YHVH reversed

DeusDemon

Is it correct that if we pronoun YHVH (yahweh 'heevhah") backwards this will neutralize or curse the jews and their (((g-d)))? If so this would be a great curse to use against jews if seeing them stalking you or encountering them. Let me know if this is correct.
I have heard Michael W Ford has a work called "Heevah" so this is what prompted my question.

This does nothing. They have all different kinds of names that they use, and many of them they have tried to hide by writing them backwards and saying them the other way.

The only way to do this is with Final RTR.

DeusDemon said:
Is it correct that if we pronoun YHVH (yahweh 'heevhah") backwards this will neutralize or curse the jews and their (((g-d)))? If so this would be a great curse to use against jews if seeing them stalking you or encountering them. Let me know if this is correct.
I have heard Michael W Ford has a work called "Heevah" so this is what prompted my question.
The true form of YHVH is.

Y
YH
YHV
YHVH

The Tetragrammaton RTR eliminates it.

About pronunciations YHVH can have different pronunciations depending on the vocalization.
It can go as far as being pronounced "adonai" or even "elohim."
In any case it is only for pure astral connection, as the names above are names of the hebrew "god."

https://www.theonenessofgod.org/the-pronunciation-history-of-yahweh-to-jehovah/

ATTENTION DISGUSTING CONTENT

The third image explains the pronunciation variants.

This is for informational purposes, however everything you find about kabbalah or Judaism, and their uses is just a lie. The real enemy spiritual knowledge is kept secret in unreachable circles, they use code names and also secrets.

However, our Tetragrammaton RTR is based on an even more precise method than those who guard enemy mysteries.
If you want to do damage, that is the way.

We have reversed some of its names in past RTRs. It set up to do the Final RTR after wiping out specific energies. Best to do now is stick to the Final RTR as already mentioned to you and when the timing of energies helps to amplify or the enemy is up to something specific then we'll do past RTRs accordingly that reverses some of its specific names.

DeusDemon said:

YHVH backwards as HVHY is nothing more than the jewish tetragrammaton meditation as described by HP.Cobra in the 2016 time period of the old ProPHP forums.

Y = 10 = Material, Material Manifestation, Money, Property(Both fixed and mobile), and protective.

As per current numerology page 10 = A key, All in All, fate and karma, an end of path, double union, Universe - Pan, Cosmos, Perfection, The Self-Created one, "Divine Father", Totality

In essence it is the BASE ritual effect to create something into reality. In essence Y is not being used as the above per say but merely acting as a dense Nama(Sanskirt style of like squares i.e. dense matter to vibrate into reality) so to speak of deep powerful energies to in essence be "This effect/s is what I want to happen".

H = 5 = Hook that brings down the spiritual formulation that manifests it as a spiritual atomized phenomena to reality. In essence H is giving life to the magickal working but inasmuch bringing it down to reality.

V = 6 = the act of bringing the work down so people work to create it into reality manifest it along with engraving it into reality as a motion of Saturn in a detrimental way i.e. hard work with little to no rewards or hard work but a specific entity/ies receiving the benefits.

H = 5 = Second hook so to speak that engraves it deeper into the reality and makes the occult manifest such as 20 dollar 9/11 folded bills or multiple 9/11|11/9 events such as 911 days after in 2005 Subway bombings in Spain or Afghanistan having 11 letters or simply an additional engraving of the working that makes it all seem perfectly normal just another day in the life of this Earth whereby reality works like this.

In essence this is the enemies major working on how to use the whole Cross/ENKI style system. In essence the Satanic versions are merely encodings for elemental properties in the ENKI part as tetragrammaton as the kabalistic basis. But our tetragrammaton is more of a meditation found in the main site. Although of course we shouldn't rule out the possibility that other tetragrammatons other 4 corner technologies or spiritual technologies in this case exist in other civilizations or beings of higher power or advanced civilizations delved into creating a scientific principle to surmise just what is the tetragrammaton in applied quantum physics IS.

In essence we might have the ENKI part and might have the EAIO property. Greek technology AY/AH/O/I and it's various distribution as an words of power to empower the soul. But should consider also that tetragrammaton might not be limited to the Greeks nor other civilizations. Sorta like how we have Aztec building showing XYZ meditation done in XYZ manner but across the pond some other civilization has an equally similar Aztec meditation but involves using a totally different alphabet or symbolism or might be a more advanced version.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/RAUM_Meditation.html

For our side it's at this point simply a meditation and really a four corners i.e. four pillars meditation. For the enemy it's just technology harnessed by the enemy for changing events.

4 x 4 rearranged is merely a 16 unit. Unless these arrangements of formulas have powers/indices and have usages beyond to 4 ^ 4 = 256. I'm not good at math but I hope with my limited math skills I show both the multiple but also the powers/indices factor. Sorta like game theory with powers/indices as an example poker having XYZ amount of plays in combination.

(In essence what I'm trying to show is the 4 letters + the double factor of being numbers re-arranged in sequences to show a mathematical "metry" or "counting" of the Earth or in this case measuring or counting the ability of a factor of manipulating reality).

On top of that I should also point out I would not be surprised in deeper levels of the occult the tetragrammaton of the enemy might even have white-space formulation in concocting new alephbet properties. For example the re-arrangement of letters or "peering" into reality to show a totally new formula letter. I don't think the YHVH system is limited to itself only and might have properties delving into other characters in hebrew. In other words because Yod is the basis of all numerical-letters then it begs the question if re-arranging the alphabet around YHVH would generate a whole new set of black letters.

In essence because this is a life-giving formula looking at it from an occult perspective it begs the question if it acts not unlike Runic Formulas or Sanskrit Formulas ex: Squares to in essence generate a whole new Yantra-Mantra Kabalistic text and or reality and or formulas to change reality i.e. reality is XYZ this thing happened but not this so lets retry and generate a whole new shift in reality in which yes this event happened and it mostly went bad but it was good enough to force an event that can be further manipulated over time.

It's simply a tool of harnessed occult technologies.

If people do this on their own. Even with just vibrating the letters backwards outside of the context of the final rtr or tetragrammaton working they will get a nasty surprise and realize they actually are invoking this thoughtform not erasing it.

This has to be done in a certain way. If someone were to vibrate Yahweh backwards it would be better if it was in context of something so that the energy knows what to do. I don't think we did a ritual with that though.

I say this cause I took a bunch of Jewish names (about 11 to 13 some of which I found listed on the JOS site) of God a couple years ago and reversed them on my own. Really it wasn't an experiment that lasted more than one day and a couple tries of about 18 times each.

All sorts of black and gray Jewish energy and curses all over my aura and cleansing that took a couple hours. Feeling like I connected to something enemy and attacks from entities of some kind.

I didn't care for this so I never repeated it after this.

Thank you for the extensive replies I appreciate this. I was thinking of using it as a curse or swear word. Would there be such a word like the conventional 'f*ck" which is the backward spelling/pronunciation of one of their letters. A list of such swear words or curse words would be a useful handy tool for people to use around kikes and their slaves the christards.

DeusDemon said:
Thank you for the extensive replies I appreciate this. I was thinking of using it as a curse or swear word. Would there be such a word like the conventional 'f*ck" which is the backward spelling/pronunciation of one of their letters. A list of such swear words or curse words would be a useful handy tool for people to use around kikes and their slaves the christards.

Av-oh-hoy like in the rtrs probably fine.

slyscorpion said:
If people do this on their own. Even with just vibrating the letters backwards outside of the context of the final rtr or tetragrammaton working they will get a nasty surprise and realize they actually are invoking this thoughtform not erasing it.

This has to be done in a certain way. If someone were to vibrate Yahweh backwards it would be better if it was in context of something so that the energy knows what to do. I don't think we did a ritual with that though.

I say this cause I took a bunch of Jewish names (about 11 to 13 some of which I found listed on the JOS site) of God a couple years ago and reversed them on my own. Really it wasn't an experiment that lasted more than one day and a couple tries of about 18 times each.

All sorts of black and gray Jewish energy and curses all over my aura and cleansing that took a couple hours. Feeling like I connected to something enemy and attacks from entities of some kind.

I didn't care for this so I never repeated it after this.

Exactly just like HP.Cobra said in his sermon. HVHY or it's arranged YHVH is nothing but the same thing just one is backwards, it's yet another 4 letter combination word for their system.

In the end for O.P. just stick to our rituals avoid unnecessary side-roads. The concerted effort of many keeps you safer doing what everyone does avoiding any negatives or reducing negatives. If everyone is doing the same thing all over the World then the obvious is the enemy no matter how annoying, can't be everywhere at once. People of all kinds of levels of powers and development are firing off and covering for lesser members. Hell it might be a proper assumption to believe the Gods assist further directing and moving this discharges out and keeping a further eye on people in case they need help.

The pronunciation of "yahweh" is actually already a reversed word. It's the reversal of EA (pronounced "aay-aah") which is one of the names of Satan. This is jewish magick in an attempt to reverse Satan's power, just like we're reversing the jewish spiritual power now with the Final RTR's reversal of their letters and words.

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=377332 time=1658811980 user_id=346]
The pronunciation of "yahweh" is actually already a reversed word. It's the reversal of EA (pronounced "aay-aah") which is one of the names of Satan. This is jewish magick in an attempt to reverse Satan's power, just like we're reversing the jewish spiritual power now with the Final RTR's reversal of their letters and words.

Thank you for that information I will be to sure to make use of it.

Is this why I was getting all sorts of Jewish energy doing this stuff a few years ago. I honestly wasn't fully sure what I was doing it felt like I was invoking this energy in some way. That is why like I said I didn't continue long with workings like that.

I had come up with my own affirmations about destruction of Y/JHVH too.

The one in the shattering Eahnoda that seems to be fine on its own. If you want a swear word as well.

Susej is one I personally like. The reverse of Jesus in English. I used that one a few times. Don't know if it does anything though.

DeusDemon said:

slyscorpion said:

Is this why I was getting all sorts of Jewish energy doing this stuff a few years ago. I honestly wasn't fully sure what I was doing it felt like I was invoking this energy in some way. That is why like I said I didn't continue long with workings like that.

The one in the shattering Eahnoda that seems to be fine on its own. If you want a swear word as well.

Susej is one I personally like. The reverse of Jesus in English. I used that one a few times. Don't know if it does anything though.

DeusDemon said:

Interesting ideas, perhaps somewhat should change their name to susej?

DeusDemon said:
slyscorpion said:

DeusDemon said:

Interesting ideas, perhaps somewhat should change their name to susej?

That might draw negative attention from some people so probably not a good idea.

I wanted to say thank you for this information. I had no idea those words were also referring to jehovah. I have heard them before somewhere, like in some fantasy universe or something growing up.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back