Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Telekinetic Control

fuoco blu 666

I am training with exercises for the development of telekinesis including the Jos exercise and the aluminum telekinetic wheel, I have made some small progress such as greater mental control over the body thanks to the meditation on the void and a very slight increase in speed with I can move the psi wheel with little control.

I have been training every day for a few days and it makes me feel tired after concentration with this type of training, I am meditating on the pineal gland a lot every day to have the energetic connection for control over the physical world through the mind but I still can't do it well because i'm still a beginner, someone has some tips for gaining psychokinetic control with meditation such as a combination of runes or a particular workout.

For example, I studied the birth chart of psychic people who had telekinesis such as Nina Kulagina but I would like to know more about how to better train telekinesis I feel that basic meditation, opening the third eye and the vision of auras, the increase in energy is not enough and I need more information on how to advance in this power so that I can take control of it first and then advance in the power and efficiency of that power.

Anyone have any advice?

fuoco blu 666 said:
I am training with exercises for the development of telekinesis including the Jos exercise and the aluminum telekinetic wheel, I have made some small progress such as greater mental control over the body thanks to the meditation on the void and a very slight increase in speed with I can move the psi wheel with little control.

I have been training every day for a few days and it makes me feel tired after concentration with this type of training, I am meditating on the pineal gland a lot every day to have the energetic connection for control over the physical world through the mind but I still can't do it well because i'm still a beginner, someone has some tips for gaining psychokinetic control with meditation such as a combination of runes or a particular workout.

For example, I studied the birth chart of psychic people who had telekinesis such as Nina Kulagina but I would like to know more about how to better train telekinesis I feel that basic meditation, opening the third eye and the vision of auras, the increase in energy is not enough and I need more information on how to advance in this power so that I can take control of it first and then advance in the power and efficiency of that power.

Anyone have any advice?

When you do the psi wheel, make sure you put a glass above your wheel.

Because if you don’t do it, it will move due to the convection current, which you induce by the heat of your hands.

Why don’t you put energy this into something that has more practical use I don’t see the point of telekinesis.

Work on your hand chakras and third eye. Also, practice, practice, practice.

If you have trouble spinning the wheel with a glass cover, that's normal for a beginner, since the glass blocks some of the energy. Here is a method I wrote for keeping precise track of your progress, and being sure without a glass cover that airflow is NOT deceiving you:
----------------------------------------------

If you do some basic math, it is possible to tell the difference between air movement and telekinesis, with no glass cover. First, put a dot on one corner of the wheel so you can track the rotation easily. Then, start each session by flipping a coin to decide which direction you spin the wheel (like Heads = Clockwise, and Tails = Counterclockwise). MAKE SURE TO PUT YOUR HANDS IN EXACTLY THE SAME PLACE EACH TIME. Pick a number, like 3 rotations, after which you will end the session. Afterward, write down a Yes/No answer of whether or not it spun 3 times in the direction the coin chose. After you've done a bunch of sessions, like 20, you will have a bunch of Yes/No answers. Calculate the percentage of Yes answers out of the total number. (Divide the number of Yes by the total, then multiply by 100 to get the %)

If your telekinesis has no influence, you will get about 50%. As you get better as telekinesis, the percent will grow. The higher it is, the more confident you can be that you actually are moving the wheel. Here are the exact chances of the percents if you do 20 sessions.
70% = 1 in 17 times
75% = 1 in 48 times
80% = 1 in 170 times
85% = 1 in 1,000 times
90% = 1 in 5,000 times.
95% = 1 in 50,000 times.
100% = 1 in 1,000,000 times.
This is how often you'd expect to get these percentages from random chance. Therefore, if you see something like 80% on your first set of 20, that's pretty good evidence that you are moving the wheel. Once you've proven that it's real you can watch the percent grow as you improve. :D

The Outlaw Torn said:
Why don’t you put energy this into something that has more practical use I don’t see the point of telekinesis.

It's funny. I think that in the future these skills will also be used in shows.

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=377336 time=1658815041 user_id=346]
Work on your hand chakras and third eye. Also, practice, practice, practice.

If you have trouble spinning the wheel with a glass cover, that's normal for a beginner, since the glass blocks some of the energy. Here is a method I wrote for keeping precise track of your progress, and being sure without a glass cover that airflow is NOT deceiving you:
----------------------------------------------

If you do some basic math, it is possible to tell the difference between air movement and telekinesis, with no glass cover. First, put a dot on one corner of the wheel so you can track the rotation easily. Then, start each session by flipping a coin to decide which direction you spin the wheel (like Heads = Clockwise, and Tails = Counterclockwise). MAKE SURE TO PUT YOUR HANDS IN EXACTLY THE SAME PLACE EACH TIME. Pick a number, like 3 rotations, after which you will end the session. Afterward, write down a Yes/No answer of whether or not it spun 3 times in the direction the coin chose. After you've done a bunch of sessions, like 20, you will have a bunch of Yes/No answers. Calculate the percentage of Yes answers out of the total number. (Divide the number of Yes by the total, then multiply by 100 to get the %)

If your telekinesis has no influence, you will get about 50%. As you get better as telekinesis, the percent will grow. The higher it is, the more confident you can be that you actually are moving the wheel. Here are the exact chances of the percents if you do 20 sessions.
70% = 1 in 17 times
75% = 1 in 48 times
80% = 1 in 170 times
85% = 1 in 1,000 times
90% = 1 in 5,000 times.
95% = 1 in 50,000 times.
100% = 1 in 1,000,000 times.
This is how often you'd expect to get these percentages from random chance. Therefore, if you see something like 80% on your first set of 20, that's pretty good evidence that you are moving the wheel. Once you've proven that it's real you can watch the percent grow as you improve. :D

I would also add working on and enhancing the aura.

Sunny said:
The Outlaw Torn said:

I think they will be used for other things, certainly not for clowning around.

Veritá_666 said:
Sunny said:
The Outlaw Torn said:

Surely they will also be used for other things like work perhaps. What's wrong with using this skill in entertainment as well? I find it very nice and funny and I'm sure many other people will like it too. Also playing with the elements 😎

Sunny said:
Veritá_666 said:
Sunny said:

Surely they will also be used for other things like work perhaps. What's wrong with using this skill in entertainment as well? I find it very nice and funny and I'm sure many other people will like it too. Also playing with the elements 😎
Definitely! Lots of people, myself included, have bought the complete series of Harry Potter, Bewitched, My Favorite Martian, etc, because they enjoy watching magick. And telekinesis is a major staple of that genre. Nearly every episode in all 8 seasons of Bewitched has something floating around on invisible fishing wire! :lol:

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=378022 time=1659141747 user_id=346]
Sunny said:
Veritá_666 said:

Definitely! Lots of people, myself included, have bought the complete series of Harry Potter, Bewitched, My Favorite Martian, etc, because they enjoy watching magick. And telekinesis is a major staple of that genre. Nearly every episode in all 8 seasons of Bewitched has something floating around on invisible fishing wire! :lol:

Fishing wire :lol: , at least it's better than nothing. I think both children's and adult movies with fantasy are very important to familiarize and also promote the right side of the brain and magic.

For me personally, these movies that I'm telling you, both cartoons and those other fantasy movies, they had a major influence on me to strengthen my interest in magic a lot.

It's horrible, those TV channels that I used to watch as a kid that were great, today they've been filled with crap, all those masterpieces have been removed. There are almost no cartoons and especially with fantasy and even the movies compared to those before that promoted magic, now they are total crap. This cannot be a case, I would bet anything that that trash enemy has stuck his rotten nose in.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back