Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Auricular acupuncture - Piercings ?

Lunar Dance 666

Auricular acupuncture, is in other words, acupuncture done on the ear.

The ear has many pressure points which can be used to alleviate symptoms, and often ear seeds are applied. (They're just stuck on the acupuncture points that need help and you massage these a few times a day.)

The reason I am typing this is because I came across an ASMR video from someone on youtube (again with the youtube ...) who went to get a treatment. And the practitioner mentioned that piercings destroy the acupuncture points.

The most common piercing is done in the earlobe, and is often on or near the point for eyesight (in the video the practitioner said that that point would be used for relief of tired eyes or something along those lines).

So I tried to "google" this, and almost all that I found on the front page are websites that are pro-piercings. They say to permanently stimulate such a point done by a piercing if the point could be given relief of a health issue.

And then I also found this article (its copyrighted so I can't copy-paste):
https://web.archive.org/web/20220721183352/https://www.acupressurewellness.com/is-ear-piercing-bad-for-the-vital-energy/
"In conclusion, in my eyes piercing is detrimental to the balance of the energy flow, more or less deeply depending on the location and nature of the piercing."

Here is also a question that I asked to someone else previously about the meridians. Perhaps this is also an interesting question for those who are more read into this.
What happens if a point gets permanently stimulated?

The person who answered me said that that could possibly lead to stagnation.

Hearing this, and reading the above article, I think piercings in general should be discouraged.

Personally, from the people that I have seen that had multiple piercings, they're not the healthiest, not physically nor mentally.

~Lunar Dance 666

Real stimulation on points is done with bio electricity and intent. Piercings do not do this and also you can have lost limbs yet have the minor chakras there regardless when you enter meditation.

Also if you want to use your points, you can do it with intent and visualisation. For healing and advanced use, you use your belly electricity running by your fingers into the points, with acupuncture or related.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back