Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How sacred is a home.

Bravera

I have recently lost my home. I believed I had worked hard for years to never allow this to happen again. And yet, here I am, no home.

This is not some great deal. Look to the animals of this planet, how swiftly can nature break down and destroy their home?

Even look to the temples of our gods, the pyramids, planets, civilizations. It would seem that all things do have an expiration date.

And yet, a home, this is necessary for humans.

Perhaps we have grown complacent with our air condition, restrooms, shower rooms, cozy beds. But all these things have become a necessity. We cannot legitimately live a long and healthy life away from civilization. Why should we sacrifice these things anyways? They are gifts from our ancestors.
----
I hate to bear a negative visual image. But what if your home burned down tonight? With everything inside? What if you lost your animals along with this.

As an SS I think this is a very important lesson I must have learned. This is exactly the thing our Ancestors had to deal with for THOUSANDS OF YEARS. And yet they constantly rebuilt civilizations, fought for freedoms, constant labor and the bearing of children through all of this.

A big motivation for me in my work as an SS, was to make sure no child ever had to go through the same terrible childhood I have suffered. That they could enjoy romance, sports, magic, friends, large families, intelligence, wealth... how much has the enemy attempted to destroy..

And yet there are still strong families who have completely successful lives, even without being an SS. But they could not have had these things if the God's had not endowed us with the intelligence to build such things. If humanity had not protected these things.

Please, recognize that your home, this is a gift from your ancestors, your lords, kings, queens, knights, warriors. How many millions labored for you?

These things are sacred. Protect your home, protect your family, protect your friends. Anything against this, is against humanity, is against our God's. May your homes and families be blessed.

Also, although we are not animals. I cannot think of any animals that are granted a home when they reach "adulthood". Sure there are families that have territories, but this was something that was built and protected. We must build and protect our communities, this is the Natural law.

Bravera said:
I have recently lost my home. I believed I had worked hard for years to never allow this to happen again. And yet, here I am, no home.

This is not some great deal. Look to the animals of this planet, how swiftly can nature break down and destroy their home?

Even look to the temples of our gods, the pyramids, planets, civilizations. It would seem that all things do have an expiration date.

Perhaps we have grown complacent with our air condition, restrooms, shower rooms, cozy beds. But all these things have become a necessity. We cannot legitimately live a long and healthy life away from civilization. Why should we sacrifice these things anyways? They are gifts from our ancestors.
----
I hate to bear a negative visual image. But what if your home burned down tonight? With everything inside? What if you lost your animals along with this.

As an SS I think this is a very important lesson I must have learned. This is exactly the thing our Ancestors had to deal with for THOUSANDS OF YEARS. And yet they constantly rebuilt civilizations, fought for freedoms, constant labor and the bearing of children through all of this.

A big motivation for me in my work as an SS, was to make sure no child ever had to go through the same terrible childhood I have suffered. That they could enjoy romance, sports, magic, friends, large families, intelligence, wealth... how much has the enemy attempted to destroy..

And yet there are still strong families who have completely successful lives, even without being an SS. But they could not have had these things if the God's had not endowed us with the intelligence to build such things. If humanity had not protected these things.

Please, recognize that your home, this is a gift from your ancestors, your lords, kings, queens, knights, warriors. How many millions labored for you?

These things are sacred. Protect your home, protect your family, protect your friends. Anything against this, is against humanity, is against our God's. May your homes and families be blessed.

the enemy has been attacking a lot mere lately,they are scared but you must do what you can, an try to get up on your feet again, we need another ally in this war,try renting for a while, ask help from the gods if you need, an clean your chakras,an aop,cause the reptilian jews are curseing gentiles, but dont give up hope an keep going, do the RTRs to get revenge,an get back up on your feet again

Bravera said:

----

From what I see in your posts is that you awfully idealistic, and probably dream too much about things, that may not be fully of importance for you.

You need to cope with the current world, and make decisions that are in YOUR best interest, short term and also long term. Don’t let unrealistic idealism blind your choices, and make the choices that are best for you.

Of course I don’t know why you lost your home, and I wish you good luck to overcome this, and get back on your feet again.

NinRick said:
Bravera said:

----

From what I see in your posts is that you awfully idealistic, and probably dream too much about things, that may not be fully of importance for you.

You need to cope with the current world, and make decisions that are in YOUR best interest, short term and also long term. Don’t let unrealistic idealism blind your choices, and make the choices that are best for you.

Of course I don’t know why you lost your home, and I wish you good luck to overcome this, and get back on your feet again.

I am constantly striving to obtain a deeper understanding of my spiritual knowledge, that it may become embedded with higher understanding. I constantly am in observation of my surroundings and attempt to recieve some form of wisdom.

I am definitely a dreamer, when things get tough at work, or when I start getting negative thoughts about my work. I always remind myself, my job here is to support my spiritual warfare, first and foremost. I love my job for this very reason, I love all the pain and tragedy because I know I will rise above it and obtain a wisdom that only a Warrior can obtain.

I imagine when I am at work, this is my great Blacksmiths forge where I craft the weapons for my SS allies, because to me this is my Truth. My work supports my spiritual warfare.

All of my short term goals are stepping stones to my massive goals. I am striving currently to become a Champion, and then I can truly reach for the God's. I never view the circumstances I am in as "evil" or negative, only as my fate, that I must conquer.

I read recently a book about Budo, the most important lesson I learned from the book:

To view the sports game from above, in its entirety, not simply complain that your team is losing, but to understand and even admire that there is a reason for this loss.

All of the variables outside of my control, I call as my fate. If I lose my arms and my legs, my tongue, my eyes. I would still breath in energy and send it to my GD.

My aura is tranquil in all things, because I know I won't give up on what is of greatest importance. What is of greatest importance, also won't give up on me.

Reading what I just wrote here, confirms what you have said, I dont truly know what tommorow will bring, I admit that I am no God, I am not in full control of my fate. I must create true spiritual power to manifest my future.

What if tommorow I received 10 billion dollars? This is how I compare this body today. It is worth a great deal, but someday, it will be gone. So my true investments must be in Spiritual growth.

Stay strong, it may be hard and with suffering this event, but you will overcome this.

I know how that is, I have lost homes too. Seek to be strong, some things come and go unfortunately, and as you beautifully put it, we rebuild and fix. You can rebuild and fix.

Preserve your energies and create plans for the future. Bless you.

Bravera said:

I enjoyed reading your post, although I am saddened about your position. Although such harsh realities of nature exist, they are only realities for this level of existence.

Keep up the wealth workings. Any wealth can support a home, of course. Yet, if a home is very important to you, runes like Odhal and Berkano can be used to permanently secure and protect one.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=376374 time=1658374439 user_id=21286]
Bravera said:

I enjoyed reading your post, although I am saddened about your position. Although such harsh realities of nature exist, they are only realities for this level of existence.

Keep up the wealth workings. Any wealth can support a home, of course. Yet, if a home is very important to you, runes like Odhal and Berkano can be used to permanently secure and protect one.
Is Berkano's protection more useful for family environments such as the home?
It is not specified on JoS, it should be, otherwise I would not explain why you suggested Berkano and not Algiz.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
Bravera said:

It is not specified on JoS, it should be, otherwise I would not explain why you suggested Berkano and not Algiz.

Veritá_666 said:

It is possible that Berkano can help protect the home better than Algiz, but I am not sure exactly. While Berkano represents the nourishing aspect of the home, womb, mother, and moon, I am not sure if it actually protects those things directly. I believe Algiz would be more directly protecting.

In this case, though, I was using Berkano as a means of securing a stable home, used in conjunction with Odhal, representing rooted property or wealth. So this is different from the above.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
Bravera said:

Thank you, I've found a place now im hoping to move in on August 1st!! I got my driver's license this week as well! I did ask the Gods, whatever is neccessary for my advancement, whatever I am capable to bear, allow me to take on these struggles. I won't blame them of course for any of this, but I do feel as though I am Odysseus being kept at sea.

I have discovered a great deal about myself, rediscovered much about my personality, found independence and masculine strength to conquer against all odds.

Bravera said:
Thank you, I've found a place now im hoping to move in on August 1st!! I got my driver's license this week as well! I did ask the Gods, whatever is neccessary for my advancement, whatever I am capable to bear, allow me to take on these struggles. I won't blame them of course for any of this, but I do feel as though I am Odysseus being kept at sea.

I have discovered a great deal about myself, rediscovered much about my personality, found independence and masculine strength to conquer against all odds.

I am glad things are working out, and I am glad you have this mentality as well. I believe some people have a self-limiting mindset and therefore set low expectations. In reality, even if we lack the skill or strength, this can be generated to fuel further growth, so there is nothing to be scared of. Instead, work on your biggest obstacles in a step-by-step process until they are resolved.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back