Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dealing with doubts & Stating consistent

Amitanshu666

Sometimes I stay steadfast upon left hand path some times get distracted ...... I m trying to be on the path, but doubts come in mind ,then I mentally think and I m not a satanist ... I started doing rtr.... feeling very confused , I don't want to be a hypocrite ... what should I do?

Beelzebub_666 said:
Sometimes I stay steadfast upon left hand path some times get distracted ...... I m trying to be on the path, but doubts come in mind ,then I mentally think and I m not a satanist ... I started doing rtr.... feeling very confused , I don't want to be a hypocrite.Constantly on doubt in satanism what should I do?

Beelzebub_666 said:
Sometimes I stay steadfast upon left hand path some times get distracted ...... I m trying to be on the path, but doubts come in mind ,then I mentally think and I m not a satanist ... I started doing rtr.... feeling very confused , I don't want to be a hypocrite.Constantly on doubt in satanism what should I do?

That is completely normal. I had trust issues since I was really into christianity.

What heleped me is to have complete trust in the Gods. It won't come overnight but it is really important if you want to advance in the path.

And also start with a small schedule that you are sure that you will do every day, and with time just add on onto it.

Good luck!

Start the void meditation thing. Do a sun working to strengthen solar chakra. Work on motivation things like that. Aum Rah vibration into solar chakra works good start sun Leo.

Make sure to do rtr each day too no matter what and any meditations you do.

Satanama is great to vibrate/chant as it balances the mind and tunes you into Satanic energy. It can be used in various ways.

Satanas is also excellent. I have used this a lot. You can vibrate each letter in the chakras - Start with S in the base, A in the sacral, T in the solar, and all the way up to the Crown. This is gives much energy. You can also vibrate the letters starting with S in the Crown and back down to the base. Just vibrating Satanas in the 'classical' way a few times is also beneficial.

The sentence "Ek Ong Kara SaTaNaaMa Shiri Vhaa Guru" releases energy from your chakras and spins them, as well as praising Satan as your True Creator God.

If you have the need to remove obstacles in your life (of any desires), another sentence is excellent to vibrate and works well! This goes "SaTaNaMa RaMaDaSa SaSay So Hung".

* Side note for beginners:
* Remember to always use an affirmation after raising energies to direct the energy, and programming it into your desired goal. Also timing planetary influences are ideal for certain workings.

Working upon and empowering the third eye (and pineal gland) is also excellent in that you will be more able to see and understand Truth. This also helps to remove hesitancy and insecurity when it comes to Satan and the gods/godesses.

Talking to and focusing upon Satans sigil or his image also helps to connect with him, as well as any other Demon/Demoness.

A last method that I can come up with (for now anyway) that is beneficial, is to engulf yourself in electric blue Satanic energy and meditate upon it. I used this a lot when new to Satanism, and it worked in quite surprising and beneficial ways. As you advance, this energy can be used in various ways and have powerful influence/impact.

Good luck on your Satanic Journey!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back