Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hello 👋 🫂

yoyoenki666

Please excuse my English it's not my mother language. I have been satanic almost all my life . But I have one problem with spiritual training. I start training one day and day next I just feel toooooo lazy and like it's someone trying to stop me and if I fight this feeling and keep going somethings happens around me to stop me .. so how I fight this feeling and keep going on training my soul ? I really want to join the satanic army ..

I had the same exact problem when I first came here!First of all you should do the dedication ritual if you haven't done it already!Then start doing very simple and basic meditations like Aura Cleaning, Aura of Protection, Void meditation etc.

A very nice idea would be to follow the 40 days meditation program HpHoodedcobra666 has made for beginners!
Here is a link to find it
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=74908#p74908

This program doesn't need to be exactly 40 days, you can start with 3 basic meditations given and add more whenever you feel comfortable to!

I wish you success

yoyoenki666 said:
Please excuse my English it's not my mother language. I have been satanic almost all my life . But I have one problem with spiritual training. I start training one day and day next I just feel toooooo lazy and like it's someone trying to stop me and if I fight this feeling and keep going somethings happens around me to stop me .. so how I fight this feeling and keep going on training my soul ? I really want to join the satanic army ..
One technique is to go into a trance, as deep as you can, and then make affirmations about yourself.
An example might be:
"I perform my spiritual routine and Satanic duty with joy and pleasure, in the healthiest and most positive way for me, now and forever."
This can help you, but you will also have to learn discipline.

Otherwise it may be enemy programming or your unconscious that does not want to change, you simply continue with your spiritual routine.
If it is severe you can opt for liberation or deprogramming work.

You are already dedicated, right?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back