Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I think I had a kundalini awakening

I was sleeping an suddenly I woke up to having all my energy come from my spine into my head where I was completely healed and able to see clearly everything was vivid and 1000 times amplified it lasted for a minute where I slept again what was this I have experienced this the fourth time the more yoga and meditation I do the more this happens

The Outlaw Torn said:
No you’re delusional it’s impossible for someone at your low level to have an awakening.

There are less rude ways of getting your point across.
What you wrote is very rude, discouraging and comments like this are the reason people leave these forums, and/or do not participate anymore.
There are plenty of non-spiritual Satanist people out there who could also be considered "low-level" if at any level, who have progressed along their kundalini awakening, after awakening the Serpent.
It certainly is possible for people posting in these forums.
What the OP wrote is a common event for a kundalini awakening.

Hyperactive Melon said:
I was sleeping an suddenly I woke up to having all my energy come from my spine into my head where I was completely healed and able to see clearly everything was vivid and 1000 times amplified it lasted for a minute where I slept again what was this I have experienced this the fourth time the more yoga and meditation I do the more this happens

If you actually geniunely felt this and are saying the truth, then no you are not delusional as some people might say. The reason would most probably be because you advanced spiritually to some degree in your past lives, and now that you are beginning spiritually again, the kundalini is coming to the surface.

The Outlaw Torn said:
No you’re delusional it’s impossible for someone at your low level to have an awakening.

People can have this sort of things very early on.

But in this case it doesn’t sound like kundalini.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
Hyperactive Melon said:

If you actually geniunely felt this and are saying the truth, then no you are not delusional as some people might say. The reason would most probably be because you advanced spiritually to some degree in your past lives, and now that you are beginning spiritually again, the kundalini is coming to the surface.
Thank you for understanding I will continue my self work

The Outlaw Torn said:

Spiritual Satanism is about evolution, improving yourself and your live overall.
You should really try to make the best of the tools, knowledge and opportunities you have available, instead of falling in a state of ignorance and self damnation.
You can have anything you want, you can live the life of your choosing, you can be the person you want to be.

astrally flame said:
Hyperactive Melon said:
Thank you for letting me know 🙏
yes that is kundalini and cleaning your soul, its like you are seeing the world from the larger view everything it clear and big..i have seen that its amazing..it like you are on this planet for the first time...you know when i was new and reading joy of satan website on the testimony page, when those members say 'i dedicate and i have seeing things clearly' i didn't understand all of that, until this experience you had happen..that is where i realise what those members were talking about...keep advancing there lot of good stuff that happen when you meditate.

This is just energy going up your spine, it's not the Kundalini, it can happen from time to time.

Aquarius said:
This is just energy going up your spine, it's not the Kundalini, it can happen from time to time.
How do i make this permanent i want to feel like that forever it was as if I was healed fully recovered I can't describe it

Hyperactive Melon said:
Aquarius said:
How do i make this permanent i want to feel like that forever it was as if I was healed fully recovered I can't describe it
Keep meditating daily and advance your soul.

Oftentimes when new Satanists starts to meditate and progress in their advancement, they can experience heightened bio-electricity and the opening of the nadis and energy pathways. As this correlates to the element of fire, this can be experienced as heat. This may be mistaken for being the Kundalini, while it actually is just heightened bio-electricity.

This heat for the unexperienced might seem more intense than it actually is, because your brain register and corresponds to a new stimuli that is unkown.

These heat-flashes can sometimes be uncomfortable, but this will also ease with time as you progress further in your development, and the body will in time adjust. When we reach new levels of heightened bio-electricity, this sensation might resurface to some degree and may vary depending upon your individualistic traits and methods of advancement.

Another thing that sometimes gets mistaken for being the Kundalini, is the activation of the Shushumna (I may have spelled that wrong). This is a heat sensation that pulsates along the spine.

These indications are very positive and signifies a steady advancement. Keep meditating, Yoga, workings, and keep a steady and consistent spiritual path!

Best of luck to all Spiritual Satanists!

astrally flame said:
Hyperactive Melon said:
Aquarius said:

once your kundalini raise to the top of your head(crown) permanent, you will be like that for the rest of your life..my friend what i can tell you is that you are progressing very fast spiritual and that is what the gods want, they want people to join them fast in spiritual warfare..people think that you need to meditate 5years or more in order to raise your kundaline, that is not true..you can raise it fully in less than two years with the help from the powers of hell..what i'm trying to say is that there are few people in the forum who have experience what you have experience, that why it will be hard for you to know accurate answer..the Best thing to do is to go to the Gods yourself, they will answear you or direct you to the books to find your answear even in movies..there are few reason that can trigger up kundalini first one is the meditation and other one is the presence of a Demon..and i seriously dout that everyone have kundalini, everyone can open his/her soul and be spiritual open and have powers that every human have but kundalini is a real deal, its gives you powers that are rare to find..kundalini makes up the rankings the more powerful kundalini you got, the more you have higher ranking..i'm trying to not say things directly because you know we are not at liberty to talk about these things but since i see that you are meditating or connected to them someway, i dont think they will have a problem..they doesn't want their follower to be used by some clown who claim he know more then them or some kind of a fake guru who smoke drugs and drink alcohol day and nights...that is why it is important to build a relationship with them..sorry for my english, not my home language
Thank you so much for your answer it will help me a lot on my journey I hope one day I am a great asset of satan and the gods :)

The Outlaw Torn said:
Veritá_666 said:
As if you were not suffering from it.
I do not! But this person made a rude and uncalled for reply so I did the same.
You should not talk about being rude. So far I have seen nothing good from you. You never help anyone and are no different than infiltrator (a disgusting one at that) you keep creating fights and arguements while providing nothing. You have zero value to this forums.

Personally, I think you have an IQ not fit for an SS or even a jew. A jew would be smarter than you btw.

You keep pushing new memebers away by your rudeness, outright retartedness, and violent arguements.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back