Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

angels have come indeed

Shadowcat

TrueSatan said:
I tried something different. Allah yahve satan. I did something independent of them. from what I've read here. For example, I called my creator. I said, break the spells of all the Abrahamic religions in me. I said destroy the effects of all Abrahamic religions. And the angels came. There are millions of voices in my head. I cannot describe. It took 1 minute. Basically, I was never afraid. I'm a real satan.

Angels are disgusting human-hating filth. They are not Satanic beings and have nothing to do with Satan or the Gods in any way. If you are plagued by these creatures I would do the dedication ritual if I was you, if you have not already, as well as start building an aura of protection as well as doing RTR's. If attacks become overwhelming reach out to the Gods for help.

The beings that you will have positive experiences and growth from are Satan and the Gods, and these are not angels.

TrueSatan said:
I tried something different. Allah yahve satan. I did something independent of them. from what I've read here. For example, I called my creator. I said, break the spells of all the Abrahamic religions in me. I said destroy the effects of all Abrahamic religions. And the angels came. There are millions of voices in my head. I cannot describe. It took 1 minute. Basically, I was never afraid. I'm a real satan.
All you did was to invite enemy beings around you, which will eventually cause you damage to some extents if you don't stop messing around with them, and that is a direct consequence of not being dedicated, because you definitely aren't.

You need to dedicate and stop doing this. All you did was invite a bunch of very small thoughtforms into you and around you. They won't help you in any way they are there to harm and hinder you. Do the rtrs after doing dedication.

slyscorpion said:
You need to dedicate and stop doing this. All you did was invite a bunch of very small thoughtforms into you and around you. They won't help you in any way they are there to harm and hinder you. Do the rtrs after doing dedication.

I remember that dream I had once, nights after I dedicated. That dream where I was on this desolate-looking planet and there were grey columns in front of me, wide tall ones. And they had black engravings on them. Some of the markings resembled parts of the Sigils of our Gods, but were in fact different, and menacing in their vibe. It felt like I was being confronted and called out aggressively. I am pretty sure I pissed some angels off when I dedicated. Thank the Gods I don't remember what the symbols (enemy sigils?) looked like. Oy vey, I bet they cried 6gorillion tears.

TrueSatan said:
If the angels came, why didn't they come before? I've prayed a lot before. Where were these angels then? They're making noise in my head. They show different images. But I still believe in God.I do not understand .

Cause you did some ritual where you chanted one of the names of JHVH and invoked them. Prayer doesn't do much it just raises energy for them. Which they feed off of.

Here is something i wrote on Islam a few years ago if any of the links do not work you can use web archive to search for the original version of it by pasting the link there.

https://archive.org/web/

The Truth About Islam

The truth is that Islam is not really a religion at all but a system set up long ago by the Jews and angels to control society, and keep us away from our original gods known as Iblis and the Djinn (AKA Satan and his Demons) and any true spiritual knowledge that is a threat to them:

From the Quran Itself:

"When it is said unto them, 'Come to what Allah has revealed, come to the Messenger,' they say, 'Enough for us are the ways we found our fathers following.' What! Even though their fathers were void of knowledge and guidance?" (Qur'an 5:104)

This verse admits that preislamic spiritual knowledge is "worthless", and suggests that it doesn't exist.

Here is Another one:

Qur'an Ch 14 27-30
14:27 Allah confirmeth those who believe by a firm saying in the life of the world and in the Hereafter, and Allah sendeth wrong-doers astray. And Allah doeth what He will.

14:28 Hast thou not seen those who gave the grace of Allah in exchange for thanklessness and led their people down to the Abode of Loss,

14:29 (Even to) hell ? They are exposed thereto. A hapless end

14:30 And they (djinn) set up rivals to Allah that they may mislead (men) from His way. Say: Enjoy life (while ye may) for lo! your journey's end will be the Fire!

Note: This last verse is openly admitting the Djinn are Pagan gods who actually want humanity to be free, but threatening those who choose to follow the path of freedom with punishment.

And one final one:

"One day he will gather them all together: then shall he say to the angels, Did these worship you? They shall say, Glory be to thee! Thou art our master, not these! But they worshipped the Djinn: It was in them that most of them believed." -Sura 34: 39-40

This also says Djinn are our Pagan gods.

Nothing in the Qur'an is original even the name Allah was the Pagan Arabian title of supreme God. The term god originally meant someone who had achieved father Satan's great work also known as the Magnum Opus, and achieved godhood through meditation and achieved immortality see http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... _Opus.html supreme god in ancient literature meant either our creator originally known in Sumerian and Babylonian culture as Enki (translating to mean "lord of this earth", En is lord Ki is earth. In other cultures he took on other names and is Slandered as Iblis/Satan in Islam), was used as a title of honor for a higher ranking god, or refereed to the universe itself from which we all came about from. The Universe had no beginning and will have no end, as time itself is a created concept. Time like everything else goes in cycles. The Mayans understood with the help of the true pagan gods a lot more about it than most of us even today do. Time also exists differently in different areas of the universe. This means that one earth year could be a thousand years on another plane of existence or planet, or on the opposite extreme only a day in another plane of existence or planet. (there is a lot we humans as a whole have yet to understand).

Islam was created to pacify, and instill fear in the minds of the gentiles, many Muslims world wide are well aware of the Jews and their tricks, the problem is they don't realize Islam is a trick created to enslave them spiritually, and control them.

Islam is nothing more than a Jewish subversion program that was invented to remove, and corrupt, as well as distract the masses from seeking spiritual and occult knowledge AKA the powers of the mind, psychic powers, Magick, etc from the population at large and keep this power only in the hands of a "chosen people" as the Jews and their gentile lackies at the top who know the truth, like to call themselves,

Mohammed the supposed founder of Islam himself (many Muslims know the truth about how the Jews lied about the Holocaust so how can you believe they couldn't just make up the figure of Mohammad I will go into that in a later article as this is intended to be more of a summary) believed that the ancient tradition that the Arabs were the other children of Abraham ― through the line of his son Ishmael by the Egyptian maidservant Hagar (all Jews this can be easily looked up) ― and that they had forgotten the teachings of monotheism they had inherited ages ago. He saw his mission as bringing them back. Paul Johnson, in his History of the Jews (p. 167), explains:

"What he [Mohammed] seems to have wished to do was to destroy the polytheistic paganism of the oasis culture by giving the Arabs Jewish ethical monotheism in a language they could understand and in terms adapted to their ways. He accepted the Jewish God and their prophets, the idea of fixed law embodied in scripture ― the Koran being an Arabic substitute for the Bible ― and the addition of an Oral Law applied in religious courts."

Another important prophet in Islam Elisha (AKA Al Yasha) was Jewish
Here is a quote from encyclopedia Britannica on him:

(flourished 9th century BC) Hebrew prophet. As the successor of Elijah, he was strongly devoted to the Mosaic tradition of Israel and a potent enemy of all foreign gods and cults. He instigated a revolt against the ruling house of Israel, the dynasty of Omri, that resulted in the death of the king and his family. Elisha's story is told in the Hebrew scriptures in the books 1 and 2 Kings. -Britannica Concise Encyclopedia: Elisha

The powers of the mind and soul are very real, and can be accessed through power meditation, and the knowledge that is given to us by the gods who want us to be free, See http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html for more information on meditation. The powers of the mind are a very real threat (actually the biggest) to the Jews and their plans for a global Jewish Communist slave State where everyone is branded (possibly with microchip implants or a similar technology (see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLKVi0ThCiw ), controlled, and all rights and freedoms are removed from the gentiles while the Jews are totally free and use us as slaves for whatever they want and need. North Korea right now is actually the worst example of this but also ask yourself this question how free really are you if you live in an Islamic country?

Here are some Quotes from the Jewish Talmud that are quite revealing of their plans:

Libbre David 37: "To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly."

Simeon Haddarsen, fol. 56-D: "When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves."

Nidrasch Talpioth, p. 225-L: "Jehovah created the non-Jew in human form so that the Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The non-Jew is consequently an animal in human form, and condemned to serve the Jew day and night."

Seph. Jp., 92, 1: "God has given the Jews power over the possessions and blood of all nations."

The reason the Jews want to keep us away from these powers is that if every gentile was empowered and knew the truth, the Jews would be the target of this power and destroyed in no time along with the, Angels, Greys, and Reptilians that serve them and fake miracles and false feelings of joy, love, fulfillment, just about anything they can do to keep people from the truth these beings mask their true intentions appear to humans as "Angels". These are the same angels that work in Christianity, these are also the same angels that trick new agers, and Jew loving occultists who use Hebrew symbols and magick into doing their business, and work to corrupt the spiritual knowledge in the eastern faiths as well. These are the same beings that created the Jews (All Jews carry reptilian genes to a greater or lesser extent deepening on if they ever mixed with gentiles) the Angels hate humanity and will do ANYTHING to deceive us, and keep us under control. The Angels even want to destroy us but are prevented from doing so by the Demons. Another fact is that both the demons and angels are aliens (though some angels are merely thoughtforms visit here http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... htform.htm to see how thoughtforms are created, Also here is an article from a site debunking Christianity on Angels http://www.exposingchristianity.com/Angels.html

The Angels are basically energy vampires who feed off of your vital energy to create a vortex of energy they can use to sustain themselves (since they are not able to create their own energy) through the devotions, prayers, and even acts of violence, brutality, rape, fear and just about anything evil that can come about in Islam by some of the fanatics especially in Islamic countries (note I know not all Muslims do things like) basically they want to use earth as an energy farm.

Islam is basically a Jewish black Magick curse on the gentiles who follow it. The Qur'an has been strongly infused with occult energy and programmed to influence its readers (I felt it myself). The truth is those who are unaware of these powers, are spiritually weak, or disregard this stuff completely as nonsense are eaisly controlled and manipulated by those who know how to use these energies and powers (Those are spiritually powerful and skilled in occult knowledge)
For more information on what exact energy I am talking about see this article.
http://www.freewebs.com/eridu666/Metaphysics.html

The Original pagan Gods (Aka Demons, Djinn and Iblis AKA Enki/Satan) were labelled as evil, and all sorts of fear was put into keeping humanity away from them, because they wanted us to have the ability to become as gods, be empowered, and be think for ourselves. The Ultimate goal of all this is to keep humanity enslaved and from making contact with the gods who want to help us. These gods were labeled as monsters and branded as "evil" to keep humanity from spiritual knowledge. As a matter of fact in Sanskrit the word Satan literally Translates "Eternal Truth", due to all these lies and abuse (Islam, Christianity, the Jews, Corruptions in the eastern faiths/some occult groups etc) the human race has drastically degenerated both spiritually and intellectually.

So far as the afterlife this doesn't create for us a very good one, See my article about the after life for more info on this.

Honestly if it wasn't for these enemy beings attacking earth we wouldn't even have to worry about the afterlife because Satan and his demons wanted us to be immortal and achieve godhood and complete spiritual independence like them.

Being a Muslim (submitter) is not at all the plan our true creator had for us.
Father Satan's our true and glorious fathers plan for us was to become Spiritually independent not be a slave or submitter.
Hail Satan and all the gods in the pantheon of Hell the true bringers of freedom, knowledge and eternal truth!!!

A Closer look at Ibrahim (AKA Abraham)

He is considered one of the most important prophets in Islam, In the daily 5 prayers that are used in so many counties, and mosques world wide he is blessed and his followers and family are blessed daily. He is considered the perfect model of what a Muslim should be. A prophet, messenger, an a person with perfect submission and dedication to Allah.

Important Note for those trying to deny the Jewish origins of Islam: He also is found in the Jewish Torah and the Christian Bible and was considered a Jewish prophet. Abraham is of great importance to Judaism because he is said to be the forefather of the Jews (many say he was the first Jew) through the line of his legitimate son, Isaac.
First off though there is no evidence at all that he even existed. The truth is that the Jews took the Hindu God Brahma twisted it a little to create the figure of Abraham. This in turn created a false history for the Jews so they could claim their by their bloodline (reptilian genes) that they were the "Chosen Ones of the god of this universe". The foundation of the story of Abraham is what they used to create Christianity and then Islam to get the population under their complete control.

“There are certain striking similarities between the Hindu god Brahma and his consort Saraisvati, and the Jewish Abraham and Sarai, that are more than mere coincidences. Although in all of India there is only one temple dedicated to Brahma, this cult is the third largest Hindu sect.”

“the Arabian historians contend that Brahma and Abraham, their ancestor, are the same person. The Persians generally called Abraham Ibrahim Zeradust. Cyrus considered the religion of the Jews the same as his own. The Hindoos must have come from Abraham, or the Israelites from Brahma…” (Anacalypsis; Vol. I, p. 396.)

So far as historical existence EVIDENCE nothing anywhere outside of the bible, Koran or later Jewish writings about Abraham, exist to prove his existence, Different camps of scholars who study this stuff give different dates for the Torah (the first known book that Abraham was mentioned in) but it is written at soonest several centuries after the events recorded for Abraham's life, remember centuries is hundreds of years. I will not fail to mention that there are some Muslims and Hindus that believe Brahma and Abraham is the same being.

In Sanskrit Brahma- Means to surround or worship, the supreme god, the supreme god consciousness, etc. Brahma was believed to be the forefather of the human race. He was the supreme god of all that is.

In his book Moisés y los Extraterrestres, Mexican author Tomás Doreste states,

Voltaire was of the opinion that Abraham descended from some of the numerous Brahman priests who left India to spread their teachings throughout the world; and in support of his thesis he presented the following elements: the similarity of names and the fact that the city of Ur, land of the patriarchs, was near the border of Persia, the road to India, where that Brahman had been born.

The name of Brahma was highly respected in India, and his influence spread throughout Persia as far as the lands bathed by the rivers Euphrates and Tigris. The Persians adopted Brahma and made him their own. Later they would say that the God arrived from Bactria, a mountainous region situated midway on the road to India. (pp. 46-47.)

Clearchus of Soli wrote,

"The Jews descend from the philosophers of India. The philosophers are called in India Calanians and in Syria Jews. The name of their capital is very difficult to pronounce. It is called 'Jerusalem.'"

Also noteworthy is the fact that the way the words are written Abraham (Hebrew), Ibrahim (Arabic) and Brahma (Sanskrit) have a lot more in common than one might think. Abraham was also known as Abram. Ab or Ap means father (senior person) in many languages.

According to some scolars Muhammad in his illiteracy, mistook the Meccan's Arabic Vedic worship of Brahma for honoring of the patriarch, Abraham. Islam has all sorts of Arabic Vedic worship connected with it (for example watch even a beginners yoga tape then watch the Muslim prayer positions for the daily prayers), It is well acknowledged that the Kaabaa existed long before Islam it was a place where people would go for peace and reconciliation, Black Stone left alone of all the idols Muhammad destroyed in the Cabaa because it was part of his family's Shiva worship. The Black Stone is as a "Shiva Ling" to Hindus. The Shiv Ling at The Kaba (Mecca). It was broken in seven places and now is held together by a silver band. The Black Stone which is the Shiv Emblem (also known as Sange Aswad which is a corrupted form of the Sanskrit word Sanghey Ashweta--meaning non-white stone) still survives in the Kaba as the central object of Islamic veneration.

Note: nothing in Islam is original it was all stolen from spiritual concepts and pagan stories predating it and rewritten as well as corrupted by the Jews to control and deceive the gentiles as well as keep them from the true gods and powers of the mind.

When it comes to archeological evidence archiologists have been searching over a century but have found no evidence that Abraham even existed.

In truth The Jew was the garbage of India. They basically stole the story of Brahma and twisted it making into the story of Abraham, later infesting the middle east with their ideas, and creating Islam (not that hard really it was an offshoot of Christianity they just stole and corrupted more stuff, look at the way the Qur'an is written, also look at the way the bible is written (especially in the old testament) now notice the similar teachings, and style of writing. In truth the Jews created Islam to spiritually subvert and control the gentile populations of the area.

It is Said Abraham in the Qur'an that Abraham and Ishmael set up the Kaaba and Mecca. Nothing could be further from the truth.

The center of worship for the preislamic God Hubal was Kaaba at Mecca the most holy place of Islam today, prior to the religious reforms instituted by Muhammad in AD 630.

According to Karen Armstrong in her book Islam: A Short History, the Kaaba was dedicated to Hubal, and contained 360 idols which probably represented the days of the year, and Hubal's was said to be the grandest of the idols. As an infant, Muhammad was brought before Hubal by his grandfather Abd-Al-Muttalib, at-Tabari records in The History of the Prophets and Kings 1:157.

"When Muhammad conquered Mecca in AD 630, he ended the Quraysh's tradition of idol-worship by smashing the statue of Hubal along with the other 360 idols at the Kaaba, and re-dedicated the structure to Allah, the one God"

No evidence exists for Abraham at all yet millions of Muslims look up to him as a perfect example of what a Muslim should be and as a very important prophet in their faith. Logically thinking does that really make any sense?

TrueSatan said:
slyscorpion said:

yes I didn't. I was not dedicated. After this thing happened, I felt alone, helpless and empty. too bad. It's like I lost my way.

The Truth About Angels

Angelic entities seem to follow the same pattern in dealing with people. Known by different names; "Watchers" "Guardians" "Gatekeepers" their true nature is to keep humanity from progressing in any way especially in the area of spiritual power or knowledge. They are like guards in a concentration camp; the "Watchtowers." Angels are human-hating extraterrestrials and their agenda is to keep humanity spiritually enslaved and without power.

Those who are without and delve into the occult a little too deeply will often meet with unpleasant experiences [again, FEAR is often used as a means of control]. One way or another, those who are without are often deceived into relationships with angels.

Of course there are variations, but here is what to look for- you will see this if you read anything about people's experiences:

The angelic entity intrudes. Most often the creature is uninvited and takes it upon itself to barge in on someone's psyche totally uninvited.
The entity uses love to lower the victim's defenses. This is done deliberately and masks the entity's true intentions. The victim [human beings are emotionally vulnerable- how many serious mistakes have been made at the mercy of our emotions] feels the "love" and is deceived into believing this is a positive visitor.
The entity never explains much or gives the victim any valuable knowledge. Most questions are not answered, if they are, they are in riddles or nonsense. Any information given is either incorrect or incomplete.
Often, the entity will make a statement that it is coming to warn the victim and/or humanity of "erring ways." This many times has to do with anything the entity deems as a threat to their total control, in most cases playing upon the ability for one to defend one's self; humanity's use of mind power for psychic self defense is extremely threatening to these alien predators as their main tool of control is through the mind; their worst worry is should humanity ever discover the truth and attain the same powers of the mind as they possess. They preach a false concept of "peace" and "love" to disarm humanity and create a helpless/defenseless earth. Their own convictions concerning this are made blatantly clear throughout the Christian Bible where they are bringers of torture, suffering, and death. The book of revelation/apocalypse says it all.
The entity in many cases delivers negative prophesy. Most often, this predicts personal ruin, disaster for the victim, his/her loved ones or others who are close. The entity then offers false reassurance that it will remain with the victim through all of this, but does not lift a finger to stop it.
The entity in many cases, such as with ignorant [unknowing] new age people, acts as a healer when channeled. As usual, no knowledge of any value is given and the healer as well as the patient remain cripples and are helpless without the entity's assistance, making them slaves.
I have dealt with these entities and they are anything but benevolent. They are bringers of death, misfortune and their victims of choice are children. I have seen this many times. People who get into angel magick are either extremely arrogant or their personal lives end up in disaster. One guy who was into this sort of thing was severely depressed and into drugs.

When I was a small child, my mother told me her parents had a baby girl several years before she was born. This little girl, when two years of age [they were Christians] would point and say "angel" "angel." Soon afterwards, she hit her head on the streetcar when it jerked to a stop and soon died from complications.

An Christian woman who was expecting a baby was visited by an angel. The angel told her that the baby would be stillborn. Of course, the baby was stillborn.

The angels of apocalypse dump fire, plagues and all other kinds of nasties on humanity.

Angels prey upon children, and take their souls to use for hosting energy that angels and other ET entities feed off of.

You can read more about all these things at www.satanisgod.org look at the various sites.

Good luck.

TrueSatan said:
I don't see demons. so I didn't really believe it. I can believe it if I see it. I didn't even see it in my dreams. I have committed a great sin. In the Qur'an, this sin is called shirk. and it says it will not be forgiven. I did not commit. but if it does, it can still be shirk. it feels so bad. I felt so bad for the first time.
Nothing is forgiven in islam as it seems. You should read this website and wake up to reality about islam. You still display clear signs of brainwashing from small age, like the vast majority of christians and muslims
https://whitedeathofislam.deathofcommunism.com/en/

You can experience and see the Gods/Demons if you would be willing to to do neccesary work to open your communication channels to them.

robb said:
Ursa Minor said:
A........they can multiply because they most certainly will.
Would like to know more.

What I mean is that ((they)) will keep coming as long as you don't fight back. They'll pretend to be nice and then attack you if you "sin" or break the spell. If you become delusional and keep calling upon them, more will come and hook themselves to your aura and drain you. To get rid of them, rebelling against them and cleaning your aura frequently should be enough, they are very many but very weak. Be sure to pursue objectives that'll help you advance both spiritually and materially, and having a positive mindset also helps. Simply acting on your own and not giving into the "hive mind", is considered "sin" to them (Greys are essentially biological robots, like the Borg from Star Trek minus the metal parts). However, the Gods love when you think for yourself and ask for advice, because they want us all to advance.

Ursa Minor said:
robb said:
Ursa Minor said:
A........they can multiply because they most certainly will.
Would like to know more.

What I mean is that ((they)) will keep coming as long as you don't fight back. They'll pretend to be nice and then attack you if you "sin" or break the spell. If you become delusional and keep calling upon them, more will come and hook themselves to your aura and drain you. To get rid of them, rebelling against them and cleaning your aura frequently should be enough, they are very many but very weak. Be sure to pursue objectives that'll help you advance both spiritually and materially, and having a positive mindset also helps. Simply acting on your own and not giving into the "hive mind", is considered "sin" to them (Greys are essentially biological robots, like the Borg from Star Trek minus the metal parts). However, the Gods love when you think for yourself and ask for advice, because they want us all to advance.

Thanks

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back