Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Analysis And Essence Of "The Unknown" - Unfolding

Ignorance, false virtues and ideals, false morals. These concepts make up the false lives of many, yet they ignore them because they cannot afford to, because of the concepts just mentioned. In this post, I will analyze and dissect, and to some extent understand, my book "The Unknown".

For those of you who are reading it now, and if there are certain passages in it that are obscure in some way, you will now find an explanation.

The book itself, as I mentioned in the post, is divided into chapters. Through certain moral issues to the escape into the false illusion of ignorance, it bears witness to the frustration and deception in which the hostile, alien paradigm has reared its head and the constructive virtues have been lost.

I will not analyse every chapter, but I will give some minor references and explain some of the meanings. I consider this work to be a kind of moral enlightenment or decadence, i.e. exceptional in its kind, at least in many respects different from my previous writings.

I have stopped and restarted the book itself several times because there were parts of it that I did not think it was important to mention, but later it proved useful to give some thought to that particular phenomenon.

Writing has a certain tendency to impress. I do not deny that I was influenced by the mentality and morality it contained, and that was one of the reasons why I wrote it, because this phenomenon is still present today and is causing chaos in both the human being and the soul.

The concept and essence of "illusion-reality" is meant to carry the following meaning - the average, or ignorance, is floating in a kind of illusion, nurtured and maintained by hostile Jews who want to destroy the sense of "reality" by any means necessary.

In which man is nothing but a restrained decadence in which repressed emotions run riot, and the decadence of the soul is present in a given perspective, and the monumental three-quarters that escalates over time into a complete whole - reason and understanding - is eliminated.

For man without his soul is but a body, and this is exploited by the enemy. Man is kept away from all the virtues and salvation he could achieve by developing his own soul, so that he can be an uninterrupted participant in the surreal paradigm of Christianity, spinning like a mill-wheel in it, as far as possible from the tendency of progress.

The SS that can break out of this is exceptional.

"I write this book for those of my Companions who are advanced on this Path and whose minds are capable of understanding the following lines - this book is for SS only. I do not wish to give a long sermon on this book, for those whose minds are receptive to the Truth and the parasitism inherent in the current chaotic paradigm that the enemy is feeding will understand.

Consider this book an analytical work of the current surreal phenomenon that you can keep for yourself. Those who deserve to reach paradise and redeem their own souls are an exception for me. This book will systematically take you to the aspects of understanding in which you will find the essence of the whole book.

May The Strength Be With You."

The book has also earned a post attacking the nihilistic lifestyle, which I have posted here from the forum. Nihilism is the weapon of Christianity, and the degrees of Christianity that live under this illusion. The illusion in which man, as a being capable of development and socialization, deludes himself into believing that what he sees and experiences is "reality".

Each delusion that is conveyed to him is the "Truth". This should be understood as if it were true, as Satanists sacrifice people - not at all. Yet, ignorance needs this virtue because human morality has sunk to a level that it is easy to read the human psyche.

Social networking sites and community forums, where one gives almost all the information about oneself, only make it more possible for the enemy to know exactly everything he needs to know about one. We are talking here about things like personality, mind and mentality - these are the kind of 'realities' that people live in.

Illusion is nothing but the illusory reality of ignorance in a society almost completely infected by the parasitism of the enemy. Where everything is destined to a "reality" to which it is unable to adapt because it is unable to understand certain phenomena.

This is what the "Morality of Life" is intended to embrace. In a false life it is not possible to live a full life, so the essence of Death is lost. How can one die if one has not lived?

Unfortunately, the people around us are all part of this pattern, accepting what is and resigning themselves to not wanting to change it, because monotonous life has a monumental superiority over Knowledge, and this is where the nihilist sees the damage.

The book itself analyses this paradigm, which exists in the ranks of ignorance and is born in the ranks of the enemy. These aliens are not interested in the conditions under which man exists, they are only interested in controlling and dictating to mankind.

The SS are the only ones who have been able to get out of it. We have a great virtue in our hands and we must be aware of it. I'm sure there are newbies here who don't understand enemy attacks now, but as time goes on, understanding will unfold and Knowledge will escalate from this.

This book will help you to understand that too.

Since this book is specifically for the SS, it is recommended to read with a Satanic Mind. There is much more to learn in these lines than you might think. Insight and understanding of the underlying meanings will advance you spiritually and morally and help you understand certain phenomena.

Since Knowledge was destroyed centuries ago, the moral was destroyed.

We are a complete exception to this, because we have regained our virtues. We are here for a reason, I am writing this post for a reason, you are reading this post for a reason. Everything that happens happens for a reason, nothing happens by accident. To those of you who are part of the "reality" that the enemy is living, I say to you, think.

Learn and grow, because what is happening there is not a reflection of the actual reality. You must understand their nature and act accordingly.

The book itself has been given a post describing The Golden Age Of Our Father Satan that we will achieve together. Where illusion will cease and redemption will take its place. Our Father give us the Knowledge that will give us the understanding to see and be aware of certain things.

Spiritual Satanists are changing the world.

BrightSpace666

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back