Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Supernatural Beings In Dreams

fuoco blu 666

The Dragon

The Dragon is a legendary and prodigious, magical animal that despite belonging to fantasy and allegory is deeply rooted in the ancestral psyche.
is the protagonist of fairy tales and tales and legends spread in all cultures since ancient times, if it appears threatening it represents the dark and submerged forces to fight and win, uncontrolled instinct, the contents of the unconscious more powerful and disowned than oneself to be conquered to use one's own psychic energy without being enslaved by it.
In the most negative aspect it is a symbol of terrible shadow that prevents growth and detachment for maturity.
Jung recognizes this as something that the individual must fight to have the power to express sexuality and libidinal life force.
The fierce and aggressive Dragon in dreams appears as a fearsome force and an opponent who appears very often in a cave sometimes guarding some kind of treasure and wealth such as gold, the things it guards are things that the dreamer must conquer and which represent in their meaning the prize for the struggle of sides of the self that must be sublimated and can reveal how they will be sublimated.
Each battle with the Dragon is a dream expression of the search for a deeper meaning to broaden the self to find knowledge, awareness and power through a "journey of the alchemist hero" in which the dreamer is confronted with the shadow of himself. and the darkness of the unconscious and of the most mysterious parts of the mind, parts from which one can draw an enormous strength that supports in traveling and living reality.
Victory over the Dragon and / or making friends with the Dragon is the triumph of the ego over the regressive forces of the unconscious, this victory gives new vital force to the psyche and also represents the ability to face the dramas, the storms of life and changes.
In the East, especially in Japan, the Dragon is symbolic of the bond with nature, creativity and protection, it represents the force of nature and the power of the elements that can be expressed with the meteorological forces of lightning, rain and wind.
The Dragon is symbolic of the vital force and momentum created by the element of ether / quintessence from which the whole, the universe and the existence of life originates.
The Dragon is an important symbol of the enormity of spiritual strength and power that can be achieved through the awakening and ascent of the Serpent of Satan which can finally be accessed only through meditation done to undertake a path of spiritual growth and knowledge in a personal journey in the search of the alchismist hero to make the soul shine like the Sun thanks to the final expression of the latent natural power as Satan's Gift to humanity.

There was once this dragon in my dream. The landscape was clean and one particular building that was part of it was immaculate. Then a dragon appeared from the sky, approaching. Others seemed to be in fear and ran away whilst I ran towards the dragon, embracing it. It was a very vivid expierence, and most interestingly the cleanliness of environment was of particular curiosity to me.

Once I had this super hot girl in dreams, we even hugged, but in the moment i kissed her the dream ended :( :( :( Why it always do be like that.

Henu the Great said:
There was once this dragon in my dream. The landscape was clean and one particular building that was part of it was immaculate. Then a dragon appeared from the sky, approaching. Others seemed to be in fear and ran away whilst I ran towards the dragon, embracing it. It was a very vivid expierence, and most interestingly the cleanliness of environment was of particular curiosity to me.

What kind of landscape was it? A meadow?

cleansing is very significant and reveals a better inner cleansing and purification of the mind and soul through meditation, the hug you give the dragon reveals more familiarity with the unconscious and your energy in general, all these positive aspects are caused by the meditation you practice every day the most significant things are purification of the soul and greater awareness and illumination of the darkest and most powerful, mysterious parts of the mind that reveal themselves to you and will reveal themselves to you in the future that bring you every day ever closer to the safe ascent of the kundalini serpent and better mastery with the principle of creation and akasha, is an extremely positive dream Henu the Great

I dremt once looking up in the sky and seeing a top down view(i know its wierd but hey its a dream), a Giant muscular person, with long brown beard and hair was sitting infront of a cauldron and next to him a sleeping dragon. The dragon was also big but half the size of the man.

I went around asking people if they could see them but no one could see them.

A really wierd dream that i don't think i will ever forget.

fuoco blu 666 said:
What kind of landscape was it? A meadow?

cleansing is very significant and reveals a better inner cleansing and purification of the mind and soul through meditation, the hug you give the dragon reveals more familiarity with the unconscious and your energy in general, all these positive aspects are caused by the meditation you practice every day the most significant things are purification of the soul and greater awareness and illumination of the darkest and most powerful, mysterious parts of the mind that reveal themselves to you and will reveal themselves to you in the future that bring you every day ever closer to the safe ascent of the kundalini serpent and better mastery with the principle of creation and akasha, is an extremely positive dream Henu the Great
Meadowish. Grassy area, but there was this one castle-like building with very large windows. If I recall correctly, some trees making a treeline, but mostly it was an open area. Yes, I had very positive feeling from this dream not only due to being something completely out of the ordinary, but the cleanliness aspect really struck me.

F_For_Flamingo said:
I dremt once looking up in the sky and seeing a top down view(i know its wierd but hey its a dream), a Giant muscular person, with long brown beard and hair was sitting infront of a cauldron and next to him a sleeping dragon. The dragon was also big but half the size of the man.

I went around asking people if they could see them but no one could see them.

A really wierd dream that i don't think i will ever forget.

I have an interpretation, I can help you better understand the dream when I publish the Giant in dreams in this post.

Mazdd said:
Once I had this super hot girl in dreams, we even hugged, but in the moment i kissed her the dream ended :( :( :( Why it always do be like that.

This is a very common dream, I will also write about some erotic dreams in the future

I have had 3 dreams. In one, it was the dragon, second one was about buffalo or bull, third one was about snake.

In the dragon dream,
The dragon was aggressive towards me, kinda like tried to bite me or eat me or simply scare me[idk], I might have been cornered or ran away and woke up.(I didn't know what it was about at that point, this I believed was connected to the what if I am a jew attack, but after reading your post I think otherwise.) The surrounding was like some metro or railway station but only to be under some castle and reddish lava cave. I suppose now, it had something to do with my base chakra and kundalini.

In the buffalo or bull dream,
I don't remember if it was a bull or buffalo but I think it was buffalo.
Their were two buffaloes, one was aggressive and one was just looking at the whole show, I was running and the aggressive buffalo was behind me trying to strike me with it's head and while running I came across a watering trough and the dream ended there, I don't remember if it got me[hit me]. This was the weirdest dream. I don't know what it means.

In the snake dream,
It was the same land/environment as the one from buffalo dream, but instead of buffalo their were some snakes in it, and in this one as well the snakes were aggressive towards me and after me. As usual I started running, they were appearing out of the ground to whatever direction I was running. But I finally I stopped because a snake jumped towards me from the front and went straight towards my neck to bite it and poof I woke up and felt the bite or touch on my neck. I knew at that time this dream was different and had some meaning because the snake went for my neck exactly where the throat chakra is, and it is my throat chakra that has been affected a lot by the enemy in these past years, causing throat illnesses, these happened because of my foolish mistakes as a new comer. Though after this snake dream, I believe my throat has gradually become better. These dreams are quite confusing.

Okay, now while typing about the snake dream, I just remembered, when I had the buffalo or bull dream, I also had an injury in my spine[Herniated disk], and I think my spine did become better gradually after this dream. Idk if I got hit, but I think the dream ended when the bull or buffalo hit my back, just like the snake bite ended my dream.

I will always remember these 3 dreams, xD. What do you think is happening here?

Nikois666 said:
I have had 3 dreams. In one, it was the dragon, second one was about buffalo or bull, third one was about snake.

In the dragon dream,
The dragon was aggressive towards me, kinda like tried to bite me or eat me or simply scare me[idk], I might have been cornered or ran away and woke up.(I didn't know what it was about at that point, this I believed was connected to the what if I am a jew attack, but after reading your post I think otherwise.) The surrounding was like some metro or railway station but only to be under some castle and reddish lava cave. I suppose now, it had something to do with my base chakra and kundalini.

In the buffalo or bull dream,
I don't remember if it was a bull or buffalo but I think it was buffalo.
Their were two buffaloes, one was aggressive and one was just looking at the whole show, I was running and the aggressive buffalo was behind me trying to strike me with it's head and while running I came across a watering trough and the dream ended there, I don't remember if it got me[hit me]. This was the weirdest dream. I don't know what it means.

In the snake dream,
It was the same land/environment as the one from buffalo dream, but instead of buffalo their were some snakes in it, and in this one as well the snakes were aggressive towards me and after me. As usual I started running, they were appearing out of the ground to whatever direction I was running. But I finally I stopped because a snake jumped towards me from the front and went straight towards my neck to bite it and poof I woke up and felt the bite or touch on my neck. I knew at that time this dream was different and had some meaning because the snake went for my neck exactly where the throat chakra is, and it is my throat chakra that has been affected a lot by the enemy in these past years, causing throat illnesses, these happened because of my foolish mistakes as a new comer. Though after this snake dream, I believe my throat has gradually become better. These dreams are quite confusing.

Okay, now while typing about the snake dream, I just remembered, when I had the buffalo or bull dream, I also had an injury in my spine[Herniated disk], and I think my spine did become better gradually after this dream. Idk if I got hit, but I think the dream ended when the bull or buffalo hit my back, just like the snake bite ended my dream.

I will always remember these 3 dreams, xD. What do you think is happening here?

All three dreams are connected and that is why they are so memorable in your mind.

I leave with order:

The aggressive dragon reveals to me that in your mind there is conflict between conscious and unconscious, reason and instinct due to a really huge aggression, work more on your base chakra to purify anger and instincts in order to harmonize them in the your mind with reason so as to gain wisdom and equally powerful power.

The aggressive bull chasing you furiously means that in your daytime and conscious life you cannot express your instinct and most likely your sexuality because you live in a rigid reality full of limiting rules that block your lower chakras especially the base chakra and the sexual chakra.

If you integrate this explosive aggressive energy you will gain enormous power thanks to the explosive charge of uncontrolled sexual, spiritual and psychic energy in you and which you must be able to channel and release properly.

I advise you to start a meditation with the Uruz rune on the sexual chakra with a waning Moon in Scorpio to free yourself from psychological complexes that bind instinct and your sexuality, in dreams so they will change for the positive.

The Snake is certainly the most common animal-themed dream, the aggressive snake biting your throat reveals to me that there is some anger that you cannot vent and verbalize in reality and this has blocked your throat chakra due to things unspoken and verbally expressed related to anger, you have been criticized, abused and verbal aggression and you somatize them in a particular way because you have a lunar and sensitive tone in the soul.

You can use the Ansuz rune to remove complexes related to communication, the waning Moon in Aquarius is the best for this job, you need to purify the basic, sexual and throat chakras more with a solar mantra such as Raum or Surya.

At the end of August on the Saturday of the new moon you can begin the additional purification cycle (28 days) for these chakras in order to greatly increase their purification power, I use the mantra Agni x 111 combined with the breath of fire in the chosen chakra.

fuoco blu 666 said:
All three dreams are connected and that is why they are so memorable in your mind.

I leave with order:

The aggressive dragon reveals to me that in your mind there is conflict between conscious and unconscious, reason and instinct due to a really huge aggression, work more on your base chakra to purify anger and instincts in order to harmonize them in the your mind with reason so as to gain wisdom and equally powerful power.

The aggressive bull chasing you furiously means that in your daytime and conscious life you cannot express your instinct and most likely your sexuality because you live in a rigid reality full of limiting rules that block your lower chakras especially the base chakra and the sexual chakra.

If you integrate this explosive aggressive energy you will gain enormous power thanks to the explosive charge of uncontrolled sexual, spiritual and psychic energy in you and which you must be able to channel and release properly.

I advise you to start a meditation with the Uruz rune on the sexual chakra with a waning Moon in Scorpio to free yourself from psychological complexes that bind instinct and your sexuality, in dreams so they will change for the positive.

The Snake is certainly the most common animal-themed dream, the aggressive snake biting your throat reveals to me that there is some anger that you cannot vent and verbalize in reality and this has blocked your throat chakra due to things unspoken and verbally expressed related to anger, you have been criticized, abused and verbal aggression and you somatize them in a particular way because you have a lunar and sensitive tone in the soul.

You can use the Ansuz rune to remove complexes related to communication, the waning Moon in Aquarius is the best for this job, you need to purify the basic, sexual and throat chakras more with a solar mantra such as Raum or Surya.

At the end of August on the Saturday of the new moon you can begin the additional purification cycle (28 days) for these chakras in order to greatly increase their purification power, I use the mantra Agni x 111 combined with the breath of fire in the chosen chakra.
Thank you very much for your insight, what you revealed through these dreams is true, much seems clearer to me now. I will work on myself as suggested.
Again, thanks for the help.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back