Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

georgia guidestones destroyed

jbkbmz

https://kabbalahexposed.com/Shema_Prayer.html . This topic talks about the numbers and the Georgia guidestones. Now that the guidestones are destroyed,,, what now ?

If I remember right what I saw in a picture part of the Hebrew launguage section was destroyed in this at least.

slyscorpion said:
If I remember right what I saw in a picture part of the Hebrew launguage section was destroyed in this at least.

Maybe it's a sign,if it was an inside job by the reptilian jews,

Satnam666 said:
slyscorpion said:

It's definitely an inside job, if calling the very guidestones they've made 'satanic' is anything to go by.

DisillusionedCitizen said:
Satnam666 said:
slyscorpion said:

It's definitely an inside job, if calling the very guidestones they've made 'satanic' is anything to go by.

This is the picture I am referring too this looks like Hebrew to me.

pic-2-georgia-guidestones-1657147329.jpg

This whole monument is gone now. They of course are making reference to how people saw it as Satanic.

I think it was some weird thing they put out there for the future when they kicked off their plans.

What this says sounds like most the other nwo stuff they put out there.

Inside job who knows why would they do it.

slyscorpion said:
Satnam666 said:

This whole monument is gone now. They of course are making reference to how people saw it as Satanic.

I think it was some weird thing they put out there for the future when they kicked off their plans.

Regardless, Jehovah's a terrorist who slanders everyone who disagrees with him. The Jews are going to use this to frame Muslims, Christians, or, for that matter, another race.

What I mean by it sounds like all the other nwo stuff is we all know they with a lot of it trying to hint at something only not saying what it really is about. Like stuff with the UN and world economic forums and all that.

There is not going to be any peace Justice or unity or any of the nice sounding words they add to all this stuff so often.

But they are putting their plans out there. If I remember reading right they have to do this to put it in the mass mind and many of the top Jews believe this lessens the karma on them to do this and they have to be as honest as possible without being honest.

slyscorpion said:

Regardless, Jehovah's a terrorist who slanders everyone who disagrees with him. The Jews are going to use this to frame Muslims, Christians, or, for that matter, another race.

I am going to hold of judgement on this right now. Nothing has come of it yet. But I wouldn't be surprised. It is strange that it appears like it's the stone with Jewish words that was destroyed while some of the other ones were fine.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back