Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is it a blockage in throat chakra or what?

alandaleb10

Website
www.joyofsatan.com
Hello dear brothers and sisters
I wanted to share my experience ,i know its late to share but i thought it’s normal but now I don’t think that’s normal.
So 4 years ago i was 90% awake and i saw my chakras getting white light (as a white lid )one chakra after another .as I remember that happened only starting from base chakra until heart/or throat chakra im not sure which.thats all what happened
2 days later i had dream our father Lucifer was on a giant ship and i was on port and he chose me to join him on the ship it was very clear dream as lucid dream .
I have a satanist friend I shared with him he said thats good and our father loves u .
So since that i feel very hot in the back of my neck even in the very cold weather i feel very hot in that place
So is that a blockage in my throat chakra
Or it’s normal
Hail father satan

It means that energy was able to rise on your spine, hence the water journey. Transversing the water, water journeys etc. In this form of symbolism means just that, energy rising on the spine.

Work on your chakras everyday, this is very good.
You may want to focus also on your higher chakras cleaning.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back