Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Forums down while "Satanists" trends on Twitter

hailourtruegod

That's pretty much it. Wanted it to share with y'all.

I don't have a Twitter account but I was watching Timcast's second video of the day and he usually does his videos 30 minutes or less before publishing it on YouTube and while he was showing a tweet totally unrelated to this subject I noticed on the trending bar and it had "Satanists" on it with the marker under saying there around 8k tweets. The forums were down for a bit during this time as well.

Not sure why exactly it's trending (or was) and I'm assuming it wasn't in "good taste" but anytime something like that does trend there are some of our people (or I hope there still is) putting links on there. Maybe it had to with the new sites we have for other languages? Also not sure why the Forums were down but it looked like it was the side of here that had the problem and not on my side/my internet.

hailourtruegod said:

I don't have a Twitter account but I was watching Timcast's second video of the day and he usually does his videos 30 minutes or less before publishing it on YouTube and while he was showing a tweet totally unrelated to this subject I noticed on the trending bar and it had "Satanists" on it with the marker under saying there around 8k tweets. The forums were down for a bit during this time as well.

Not sure why exactly it's trending (or was) and I'm assuming it wasn't in "good taste" but anytime something like that does trend there are some of our people (or I hope there still is) putting links on there. Maybe it had to with the new sites we have for other languages? Also not sure why the Forums were down but it looked like it was the side of here that had the problem and not on my side/my internet.

Here's why https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=75924

Yes forums were down.

It seems that the cancer of Humanity (the jews) has hit hard. Even today, I experienced loading problems in the morning.

It was a hassle to log in in the last two days. I encountered an aricle about “Satanists” murdering cats and a young girl at 1999 a few days ago. Who knows why they bring it up now.

Forums ain’t going anywhere. Best they can do is cause occasional outages. Even if they do something like they did with old forum, will will jump to new place.

They lost their chance to control the Internet long time ago. It is too big now and out of their control.

Larissa666 said:
Forums ain’t going anywhere. Best they can do is cause occasional outages. Even if they do something like they did with old forum, will will jump to new place.

They lost their chance to control the Internet long time ago. It is too big now and out of their control.

What did they do with the old forum? I wasn't here when it happened .

This is the video in case anyone wants to see for themselves. The part I'm speaking about is at the 11:52 mark into the video.

Disclaimer: video itself and tim pool are totally unrelated to the matter.

"In HILARIOUS SELF OWN Pink News Says "Groomer" Is Anti LGBTQ, Gays Against Groomers Group Disagrees"

https://youtube.com/watch?v=qIuNDiWa8eA

Also, I mistook the 3 in the 3k+ tweets as an 8. Nonetheless still "interesting" that all this happened at the same time.

robb said:
hailourtruegod said:

Yes forums were down.

Georgia guidestone wrecked. Smells like the same excuse where a rabbi would vandalize his own synagogue and cry 'nazzzeee!!!!' to the media. Now they go with tic tac weenie worth explosives to their stupid domino monument only to obliterate one part of it.

AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:
Larissa666 said:

The old forum was on the service prophpbb, and a few months worth of posts were lost when they shut it down. Because it was a service, the JoS didn't have access to the raw database, and had to start from scratch with a blank forum, which is this current forum. However, this time, we own the server and can make direct backups of the database, which can easily be restored on any new server, complete with all of our accounts and posts, even on Tor if necessary. :D

I gave up on Twitter I've went on there several times posting ExposingChristianity and other links and every time i get banned, so much for free speech

The joyofsatan must have the high ground right now since there's been attacks on the sites lately I'd expect more attacks I'm sure the. Clergy is one step ahead and knows

The joyofsatan must have the high ground right now since there's been attacks on the sites lately I'd expect more attacks I'm sure the. Clergy is one step ahead and knows

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=375881 time=1658242200 user_id=346]
Larissa666 said:

The old forum was on the service prophpbb, and a few months worth of posts were lost when they shut it down. Because it was a service, the JoS didn't have access to the raw database, and had to start from scratch with a blank forum, which is this current forum. However, this time, we own the server and can make direct backups of the database, which can easily be restored on any new server, complete with all of our accounts and posts, even on Tor if necessary. :D
Why do you use phpBB when there is forum software in the industry like vBulletin or even XenForo which is better than vBulletin? Is there a specific reason for this?

WOW I just made a new email and a new Twitter account ALL I DID was post the joyofsatan.org on a satanic tweet and BAM
banned again they seriously are scared of any of this knowledge getting on Twitter

WOW I just made a new email and a new Twitter account ALL I DID was post the joyofsatan.org on a satanic tweet and BAM
banned again they seriously are scared of any of this knowledge getting on Twitter

Every time a Jew gets pissed at the vision of our greatness, truth and expansion, losing more and more sheeps on their flock, I gain one year more in pure enjoyment.

Spine said:
Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=375881 time=1658242200 user_id=346]
Why do you use phpBB when there is forum software in the industry like vBulletin or even XenForo which is better than vBulletin? Is there a specific reason for this?
While I can't be sure of the exact reasons behind the clergy's choice, I suspect it boils down to two points:
1. phpBB is free.
2. Every old member (including the site admins) are used to phpBB from the old forum.
It's true than XenForo is fancier, but phpBB works perfectly well too.

Pammy said:
It was a hassle to log in in the last two days. I encountered an aricle about “Satanists” murdering cats and a young girl at 1999 a few days ago. Who knows why they bring it up now.

Cause the reptilian jews have to scare the goyims,who are realiz the true about the reptilian jewish programing (oy vey goyims please stay asleep an bes good sheep an slaveses wes not bes problemses) the truth about the reptilian jews will be seen weather they like it or not,an for the record NPCs are defending nazis not out right, but the ones in Ukraine,maybe it would be a great time to show them what real ns an ss is about.if the reptilian jews are scared.

"Our Gods are real an in time,we will show them the true power of our Gods"

Wildfire said:
robb said:
hailourtruegod said:

Yes forums were down.

Georgia guidestone wrecked. Smells like the same excuse where a rabbi would vandalize his own synagogue and cry 'nazzzeee!!!!' to the media. Now they go with tic tac weenie worth explosives to their stupid domino monument only to obliterate one part of it.

:lol:

Yeah nice i did see Azazel reach out to many souls during the last warfare schedule i came to the gods when my computer turned on by itself and voice in my head told me to google the evil eye working took me 3 weeks to scroll down the page to find the home button but it was how i finally came to here that was 11 years ago now funny times.

my answers to questions about satan demons the gods of hell and such are still on quora they seem to just warn you but don't actually do anything to stop you from answering and its more about posting external links to websites which i think is a stupid policy as its for reference material but i guess its to prevent scam using mirror sites so fair enough i guess.

Satnam666 said:
Pammy said:

Cause the reptilian jews have to scare the goyims,who are realiz the true about the reptilian jewish programing (oy vey goyims please stay asleep an bes good sheep an slaveses wes not bes problemses) the truth about the reptilian jews will be seen weather they like it or not,an for the record NPCs are defending nazis not out right, but the ones in Ukraine,maybe it would be a great time to show them what real ns an ss is about.if the reptilian jews are scared.

Yes. I mean the timing. It happened just after the Muslim holiday which they sacrifice animals. Maybe they channeled the energy from Muslims into this.

Pammy said:
Satnam666 said:
Pammy said:

Yes. I mean the timing. It happened just after the Muslim holiday which they sacrifice animals. Maybe they channeled the energy from Muslims into this.

maybe the RTRs will help people see the truth more,cause we have been doing the RTRs to, during their blood sacrifice months, so who knows what it will do, but i am happy more an more the changes are becoming more apparent,

Larissa666 said:

china an russia have tried to make their own controlled internet,so im guessing they were planing something

sailhatan88 said:
I gave up on Twitter I've went on there several times posting ExposingChristianity and other links and every time i get banned, so much for free speech

twitter has never been about free speech jewgle an twitter are about spreading communism, an creating more useful idiots, when "7 of November remember the victims of communism day" comes up they will probably be there defending the communists,but by chance elon just destroyed the platform by revealing the bots an the useful idiots an jews are reeeeeeeeeing up a storm, hopefully twitter will go the way of the dinosaurs soon,though if elon is a jew, why he would destroy twitter is anyone's guess,they want him to buy it though,

Satnam666 said:
Pammy said:
Satnam666 said:

maybe the RTRs will help people see the truth more,cause we have been doing the RTRs to, during their blood sacrifice months, so who knows what it will do, but i am happy more an more the changes are becoming more apparent,

In this life or the next ones change will be mindblowing. No matter how we take it, we're gonna reach that. We just need to be patient. I look forward in my bittersweetness to the day when everyone will want to join, but it will be too late.

its sad one of the filthy reptilian jews on tim pool was turning to crystals soon after some on the jos posted, though it could be a coincidence,but im sure the rats are scared lets keep up the RTRs,who knows maby in 2024 the filthy reptilian jews will be fully exposed

Unrelated concern but what do you think of artificial intelligence? Elon is trying to cancel humans with this one.. I suppose robots are like knives, just tools. It depends on who's using them. Will we use robots in the next Golden Age?
All this talk about them being sentient..Do robots really have a consciousness? I doubt it's bigger than the one of a computer, and they have no soul, no matter how humanoid they look. They push this appearance to make humans want to merge with them, or even have sex with the. Kikes on top want us to think robots are the same as Humans.
I wonder sometimes what processes go through the head or system of a robot. Does the robot "think" in a way, like we do, does it feel like it does for us, to think and realize something? I tend to disbelieve, I suppose they think like computers. Thinking but not realizing they're doing it, just spewing conclusions, is it correct?

Unrelated concern but what do you think of artificial intelligence? Elon is trying to cancel humans with this one.. I suppose robots are like knives, just tools. It depends on who's using them. Will we use robots in the next Golden Age?
All this talk about them being sentient..Do robots really have a consciousness? I doubt it's bigger than the one of a computer, and they have no soul, no matter how humanoid they look. They push this appearance to make humans want to merge with them, or even have sex with the. Kikes on top want us to think robots are the same as Humans.
I wonder sometimes what processes go through the head or system of a robot. Does the robot "think" in a way, like we do, does it feel like it does for us, to think and realize something? I tend to disbelieve, I suppose they think like computers. Thinking but not realizing they're doing it, just spewing conclusions, is it correct?
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=40668
https://bucurialuisatan.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=7530

Replacing all humans with robots I think is called "Transhumanism", it's a Jewish thing. Humanoid robots I see as thoughtforms in a metal body, but more limited in functionality. I don't think they have true consciousness like we do though, you can try to emulate that with a complex RNG table and static seed numbers, but it's still just a machine. Robots are unable to realize "4th Dimensional" thinking like we can, they rely solely on logic.

sailhatan88 said:

It's cause twitter is full commie just like jewgle,they flat out admitted it in some of the project veritas videos,all I can say is post what you can, an if they ban you go to other platforms that let you,post everywhere

The Alchemist7 said:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=40668
https://bucurialuisatan.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=7530

I'm so glad we have the FRTR...

Is everything OK with the forum? There is text on the main image.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back