Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Burrial or Cremation

F_For_Flamingo

Hello Brothers and Sisters.

I have a family member that is ill and I need your advice.

It is not clear how long that member has left to live, but I want to know what to do when the time comes.

I allways disliked the idea of beeing burried, since i was little I allways wanted to be cremated, I guess I have seen this in movies and read in books, thats why I want to ask if cremation is a Pagan custom, and if yes is it better for the soul then burrial.

Cheers!

I will personally always go with the idea of burial, as not only it is more respectful but also natural.

Having a body cremated has no other function but to release some energies from the body in a short amount of time, which in my personal opinion is not safe nor necessary most of the times.

In your specific case, ask the person and honor their choice. It is predominantly important to let the individual decide, regardless of anything else in this.

F_For_Flamingo said:
Hello Brothers and Sisters.

I have a family member that is ill and I need your advice.

It is not clear how long that member has left to live, but I want to know what to do when the time comes.

I allways disliked the idea of beeing burried, since i was little I allways wanted to be cremated, I guess I have seen this in movies and read in books, thats why I want to ask if cremation is a Pagan custom, and if yes is it better for the soul then burrial.

Cheers!

Ask the person of their choice. Do not do against their will, especially if this is important choice to them, this can create problems later.

Most Pagan cultures of the past practiced some form of burial, but some did practice cremation, such as Ancient Greeks.

NakedPluto said:
I will personally always go with the idea of burial, as not only it is more respectful but also natural.

Having a body cremated has no other function but to release some energies from the body in a short amount of time, which in my personal opinion is not safe nor necessary most of the times.

In your specific case, ask the person and honor their choice. It is predominantly important to let the individual decide, regardless of anything else in this.

How can be respectful to let your body to rot and being eaten by disgusting worms and so an?

Personally,i think it s much worse to leave your body in cemetery to release gradually it s energies.

In my head,burial it s associated with filty abrahamics practice.So,a big NO! for burial.

NakedPluto said:

Fire is also very natural. Chemical reaction one, chemical reaction the other. However, yes it is a choice.

WKM said:
NakedPluto said:

How can be respectful to let your body to rot and being eaten by disgusting worms and so an?

Personally,i think it s much worse to leave your body in cemetery to release gradually it s energies.

In my head,burial it s associated with filty abrahamics practice.So,a big NO! for burial.

Abrahamics did the worst also on the funeral process. It is indeed disgusting, but dying in reality is a very intimate moment and the choice within this is important. So if you like your body cremated, all fine. Buried? All fine. That's the main point.

WKM said:
NakedPluto said:

Worms are not disgusting, they are precious to nature. I'd rather have my body buried under a tree than to be cremated.

nah man go with mummification especially if they have a powerful spirit if i'm not eternal one way i shall be in another hahahahaha

but seriously go with what the person wants i wouldn't mind cremation as i don't wish for myself to take up room but if i become a major ruler again like i was way back when definitely mummification especially if i did something great for my country like hitler did set you all free i would be mummified and sealed into a shrine so all my gaze upon a true gentile a ruler worth his salt.

Ramses said:
nah man go with mummification especially if they have a powerful spirit if i'm not eternal one way i shall be in another hahahahaha

but seriously go with what the person wants i wouldn't mind cremation as i don't wish for myself to take up room but if i become a major ruler again like i was way back when definitely mummification especially if i did something great for my country like hitler did set you all free i would be mummified and sealed into a shrine so all my gaze upon a true gentile a ruler worth his salt.

i think the mummification process was neat,

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back