Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I know how to become the devil

Please read joyofsatan.org before assuming what we believe in and especially before you decide to go on with whatever you're about to write.

hailourtruegod said:
Please read joyofsatan.org before assuming what we believe in and especially before you decide to go on with whatever you're about to write.
Already have, I’m not telling you’ll become Satan, you’ll be living quite gloriously actually. I have a ritual I can share.

Many of us, after reading JoS, know how to become "the devil" ... but express yourself as you wanted to

Jingle said:
Anybody want to hear me?
One cannot become yhvh, because yhvh is a group of ETs who created anti-Spiritual, anti-Natural, anti-Human and anti-Scientific programmes of death and destruction. One cannot become a group of... are those who comprise yhvh classed as persons, people?

Jingle said:
I’m not telling you’ll become Satan
Satan isn't the devil nor any form of devil.

FancyMancy said:
Jingle said:
Anybody want to hear me?
One cannot become yhvh, because yhvh is a group of ETs who created anti-Spiritual, anti-Natural, anti-Human and anti-Scientific programmes of death and destruction. One cannot become a group of... are those who comprise yhvh classed as persons, people?

Jingle said:
I never said become Jehovah. ;)

FancyMancy said:
Jingle said:
Anybody want to hear me?

Jingle said:
Actually, yes.
Devil comes from the Sanskrit Devi, which means God.

However, there are enemy thought forms that are based on judeo-xian conceptions of Satan, but this has nothing to do with the word "Devil."

All of us can become "the Devil," meaning a God, but we cannot become Satan; he is a distinct being and is unique.

Jingle said:
Be sure to read JoyofSatan's site to eliminate any delusion and false information.
Most if not all of the "satanic" rituals you find outside JoS are just deceptions that lead nowhere, others even lead to connecting to the enemy.

Yes involving and channeling JHVH will help you become the "devil" in their religion.

But before you do it. Read our site.

Probably the same person as the owner of this thread.

And that's why he calls Satan, "the devil":
Spine said:
slyscorpion said:
FancyMancy said:
jesus does not make you rich. jesus steals your money and pretends that you have "riches in 'heaven'".

Yeah this "the devil" stuff is just like worshipping Jewsus. I don't ever trust anyone that comes across like that. If this person is for real they should visit the site and learn about our kind of Satanism not xtian Satanism.
His native language is not English, so he uses translation. The problem is that when he translates from his native language to English, the word "Satan" (Şeytan) comes out as "The Devil". Unfortunately, he doesn't even know that.

Veritá_666 said:
FancyMancy said:
Jingle said:
Anybody want to hear me?

Jingle said:
Actually, yes.
Devil comes from the Sanskrit Devi, which means God.

However, there are enemy thought forms that are based on judeo-xian conceptions of Satan, but this has nothing to do with the word "Devil."

All of us can become "the Devil," meaning a God, but we cannot become Satan; he is a distinct being and is unique.

Jingle said:
Be sure to read JoyofSatan's site to eliminate any delusion and false information.
Most if not all of the "satanic" rituals you find outside JoS are just deceptions that lead nowhere, others even lead to connecting to the enemy.
I realise some (not all) of where "Devil" comes from, but those on here who have read this are like maybe 100th of a percent of the entire Planet who knows. Based on that, when nearly anyone says "the devil" it is meant in the jewish way. I find it rather coincidental that we've learnt the actual meaning of "devil", and then such a post happens soon after. I also wonder if it relates to the (Sanskrit?) wording, which was something like "I am Shiva" which was posted before.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back