Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What can I do to improve my discipline?

Antichrist

What else I can do, except doing Saturn square? I've noticed that I can hardly finish all the tasks from my daily to-do list. I think I lack of discipline and my mind is distracted by other unnecessary things. I want to be focused as much as possible. I know that Saturn is for discipline but I'm afraid to do Saturn square because it's said that this can attract negative things to you. What else I can do? Maybe runes or mantras ?

Thanks in advance

Nero said:
What else I can do, except doing Saturn square? I've noticed that I can hardly finish all the tasks from my daily to-do list. I think I lack of discipline and my mind is distracted by other unnecessary things. I want to be focused as much as possible. I know that Saturn is for discipline but I'm afraid to do Saturn square because it's said that this can attract negative things to you. What else I can do? Maybe runes or mantras ?

Thanks in advance

Overall productivity is a combination of both earth and fire. Please view this post for more info: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=374224#p374224

Discipline exists when there's no reflex of action or duty, and then it is needed. The lesson of Saturn most people have is that they will be OBLIGED to conform and work. The process of this will be called being disciplined, yet when this discipline is fulfilled, it only comes as a habit and reflex.

So target your habits. What do you do in your day? You are clearly not obliged to conform, why would you want to be obliged? The lesson is this, oblige yourself and enforce this on yourself, yourself.

Do not let the outside force you, but your inner desire and willingness force you. In this, the force of will and success will only become crystalized and something of an attainment.

For this you don't need motivation. When Saturn requires you to do something, it will be done regardless of your motivation. Motivation is just a consequence of accepting the outcome of your actions. Either this can be done by suffering or by focusing on the outcome, as motivating and joyful.

Do what JG Blitz said.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=375635 time=1658127898 user_id=21286]
Nero said:

Thanks in advance

Overall productivity is a combination of both earth and fire. Please view this post for more info: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=374224#p374224

Hi Blitz ! How are you?

I wanted to ask you something.

I started the mantra for Mars a few days ago and want to do it for 40 days.

Yesterday I did vibration session twice instead of one because I wanted to increase my energy level even more. The interval between two sessions was approximately 3 or 4 hours.

Does it ruin the working as when you were skipping days or does it only amplify the working?

Did you do the exact same mars mantra and affirmation? This indeed affects the working if you did. It is important to stay consistent with the same number of repetitions of vibrating the word(s) of power, for 40 consecutive days. Unless it is a Square.

I'd suggest you keep on continuing the working as usual. From experience, this is fine.

When you are done with the working, take a record of what changes that correlates to your working - did it still have desirable results? Did everything go as "planned"?

I know it can be tempting to amplify the energies like you did. Since you spaced this out, it might not have negatively affected the outcome. However, I would rather suggest that you raise your energies before doing the working to ensure a more potent session. Such as power breaths, Satanas etc.

I know I am not the person you asked for this, but thought my input may be of help, hopefully.

Good luck! And I would love to hear an update on your results!

Darkpagan666 said:
Did you do the exact same mars mantra and affirmation? This indeed affects the working if you did. It is important to stay consistent with the same number of repetitions of vibrating the word(s) of power, for 40 consecutive days. Unless it is a Square.

I'd suggest you keep on continuing the working as usual. From experience, this is fine.

When you are done with the working, take a record of what changes that correlates to your working - did it still have desirable results? Did everything go as "planned"?

I know it can be tempting to amplify the energies like you did. Since you spaced this out, it might not have negatively affected the outcome. However, I would rather suggest that you raise your energies before doing the working to ensure a more potent session. Such as power breaths, Satanas etc.

I know I am not the person you asked for this, but thought my input may be of help, hopefully.

Good luck! And I would love to hear an update on your results!

Yes, I did the same mantra and affirmation. I don't know if this has affected my working negatively or not. I can't say yet, need some time to understand it.

NakedPluto said:
Discipline exists when there's no reflex of action or duty, and then it is needed. The lesson of Saturn most people have is that they will be OBLIGED to conform and work. The process of this will be called being disciplined, yet when this discipline is fulfilled, it only comes as a habit and reflex.

So target your habits. What do you do in your day? You are clearly not obliged to conform, why would you want to be obliged? The lesson is this, oblige yourself and enforce this on yourself, yourself.

Do not let the outside force you, but your inner desire and willingness force you. In this, the force of will and success will only become crystalized and something of an attainment.

For this you don't need motivation. When Saturn requires you to do something, it will be done regardless of your motivation. Motivation is just a consequence of accepting the outcome of your actions. Either this can be done by suffering or by focusing on the outcome, as motivating and joyful.

Do what JG Blitz said.

Hi Naked Pluto. Can you answer the question about Mars mantra that I asked Blitz please ? I would like to know your opinion on this....

Nero said:
NakedPluto said:

Do what JG Blitz said.

Hi Naked Pluto. Can you answer the question about Mars mantra that I asked Blitz please ? I would like to know your opinion on this....

You cannot ruin a working by doing too much or too little in a day. As long as energy was raised and affirmed the working continues. This would only be a problem if done on a square.

Yes, generally speaking, if you raise more energy the working is more amplified, but you should also dwell on the focus on it. To have a noticeable effect, you should raise constantly more energy, not just a day or two sometimes.

Besides spirituality, you can try to plan your activities try ti stick to them. Reward yourself after the accomplishment. This will make your brain associates accomplishing and rewards.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back